Research Discussion: Is AA In Mass?

Is AA In Mass?

A naked man near a Lawrence, Mass., baseball field reportedly tried to
pull a 6-year-old girl who had run off from her grandmother into the
woods with him on Thursday.

The attack happened at the South Lawrence East School on a trail that
runs between two of the baseball fields. The girl had run off from her
grandmother and went out of sight. The grandmother heard her
granddaughter scream and saw the naked man holding the girl and trying
to drag her into the woods, MyFoxBoston reports.

When the man saw the grandmother, he let the girl go, police said.

The man was described by police as being middle-aged with medium to
dark skin and an unkempt beard. He also is described as looking
homeless. Police say he is the second homeless man to be seen in this
area in the past week.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm just asking. Don't be so hostile.

Double-A
2010-05-30 13:27:29 EST
On May 30, 10:20 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> A naked man near a Lawrence, Mass., baseball field reportedly tried to
> pull a 6-year-old girl who had run off from her grandmother into the
> woods with him on Thursday.
>
> The attack happened at the South Lawrence East School on a trail that
> runs between two of the baseball fields. The girl had run off from her
> grandmother and went out of sight. The grandmother heard her
> granddaughter scream and saw the naked man holding the girl and trying
> to drag her into the woods, MyFoxBoston reports.
>
> When the man saw the grandmother, he let the girl go, police said.
>
> The man was described by police as being middle-aged with medium to
> dark skin and an unkempt beard. He also is described as looking
> homeless. Police say he is the second homeless man to be seen in this
> area in the past week.
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
> I'm just asking.  Don't be so hostile.

What am I supposed to do? Retaliate by making up malicious lies about
you and posting them every day? I just don't see the point!

Double-A

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2010-05-30 14:28:46 EST
Double-A <double-a3@hush.com> wrote in news:9373c196-4fe9-456b-88be-
2*e@v29g2000prb.googlegroups.com:

> On May 30, 10:20\ufffdam, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> A naked man near a Lawrence, Mass., baseball field reportedly tried to
>> pull a 6-year-old girl who had run off from her grandmother into the
>> woods with him on Thursday.
>>
>> The attack happened at the South Lawrence East School on a trail that
>> runs between two of the baseball fields. The girl had run off from her
>> grandmother and went out of sight. The grandmother heard her
>> granddaughter scream and saw the naked man holding the girl and trying
>> to drag her into the woods, MyFoxBoston reports.
>>
>> When the man saw the grandmother, he let the girl go, police said.
>>
>> The man was described by police as being middle-aged with medium to
>> dark skin and an unkempt beard. He also is described as looking
>> homeless. Police say he is the second homeless man to be seen in this
>> area in the past week.
>> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>
>> I'm just asking. \ufffdDon't be so hostile.
>

> What am I supposed to do? Retaliate by making up malicious lies about
> you and posting them every day? I just don't see the point!

I agree, I thought at least one of them was Twonky.

"The more you spam me, the less spam I get" -Edmond Wollmann, once again
focusing with laserlike precision and crystal clarity.

"Double-A" <double-a3@hush.com> wrote in message
On May 30, 10:20 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> A naked man near a Lawrence, Mass., baseball field reportedly tried to
> pull a 6-year-old girl who had run off from her grandmother into the
> woods with him on Thursday.
>
> The attack happened at the South Lawrence East School on a trail that
> runs between two of the baseball fields. The girl had run off from her
> grandmother and went out of sight. The grandmother heard her
> granddaughter scream and saw the naked man holding the girl and trying
> to drag her into the woods, MyFoxBoston reports.
>
> When the man saw the grandmother, he let the girl go, police said.
>
> The man was described by police as being middle-aged with medium to
> dark skin and an unkempt beard. He also is described as looking
> homeless. Police say he is the second homeless man to be seen in this
> area in the past week.
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
> I'm just asking. Don't be so hostile.

What am I supposed to do? Retaliate by making up malicious lies about
you and posting them every day? I just don't see the point!

Hey.... Don't shoot the messenger!

*I* didn't write the story.

Bert
2010-05-30 19:25:17 EST
On May 30, 6:15 pm, "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Double-A" <double...@hush.com> wrote in message

> On May 30, 10:20 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > A naked man near a Lawrence, Mass., baseball field reportedly tried to
> > pull a 6-year-old girl who had run off from her grandmother into the
> > woods with him on Thursday.
>
> > The attack happened at the South Lawrence East School on a trail that
> > runs between two of the baseball fields. The girl had run off from her
> > grandmother and went out of sight. The grandmother heard her
> > granddaughter scream and saw the naked man holding the girl and trying
> > to drag her into the woods, MyFoxBoston reports.
>
> > When the man saw the grandmother, he let the girl go, police said.
>
> > The man was described by police as being middle-aged with medium to
> > dark skin and an unkempt beard. He also is described as looking
> > homeless. Police say he is the second homeless man to be seen in this
> > area in the past week.
> > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
> > I'm just asking. Don't be so hostile.
>
> What am I supposed to do?  Retaliate by making up malicious lies about
> you and posting them every day?  I just don't see the point!
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
> Hey.... Don't shoot the messenger!
>
> *I* didn't write the story.- Hide quoted text -

Double A is a mountain man of Oregon They are hardy men of good
charactor. HVAC is a true blue tea party GOPer and calls people down
on their luck "dead beats" GOP uses that term a lot here in Florida.
mostly on black Americans. It fits well with the GOP & KKK good old
boys. Charlie Crist and bill MCcullum take their white sheets every
where they go. Should Bob Hansell be atteorney general HVAC should
move to Florida and become Osceola county sheriff. That would fit
well with Severn Trent. Reality is Severn Trent always has need of
people that can kill. TreBert

On May 30, 3:15 pm, "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Double-A" <double...@hush.com> wrote in message

> On May 30, 10:20 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > A naked man near a Lawrence, Mass., baseball field reportedly tried to
> > pull a 6-year-old girl who had run off from her grandmother into the
> > woods with him on Thursday.
>
> > The attack happened at the South Lawrence East School on a trail that
> > runs between two of the baseball fields. The girl had run off from her
> > grandmother and went out of sight. The grandmother heard her
> > granddaughter scream and saw the naked man holding the girl and trying
> > to drag her into the woods, MyFoxBoston reports.
>
> > When the man saw the grandmother, he let the girl go, police said.
>
> > The man was described by police as being middle-aged with medium to
> > dark skin and an unkempt beard. He also is described as looking
> > homeless. Police say he is the second homeless man to be seen in this
> > area in the past week.
> > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
> > I'm just asking. Don't be so hostile.
>
> What am I supposed to do?  Retaliate by making up malicious lies about
> you and posting them every day?  I just don't see the point!
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
> Hey.... Don't shoot the messenger!
>
> *I* didn't write the story.

You implied it, so that's even worse.

~ BG

"bert" <herbertglazier79@msn.com> wrote in message
On May 30, 6:15 pm, "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Double-A" <double...@hush.com> wrote in message

> On May 30, 10:20 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > A naked man near a Lawrence, Mass., baseball field reportedly tried to
> > pull a 6-year-old girl who had run off from her grandmother into the
> > woods with him on Thursday.
>
> > The attack happened at the South Lawrence East School on a trail that
> > runs between two of the baseball fields. The girl had run off from her
> > grandmother and went out of sight. The grandmother heard her
> > granddaughter scream and saw the naked man holding the girl and trying
> > to drag her into the woods, MyFoxBoston reports.
>
> > When the man saw the grandmother, he let the girl go, police said.
>
> > The man was described by police as being middle-aged with medium to
> > dark skin and an unkempt beard. He also is described as looking
> > homeless. Police say he is the second homeless man to be seen in this
> > area in the past week.
> > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
> > I'm just asking. Don't be so hostile.
>
> What am I supposed to do? Retaliate by making up malicious lies about
> you and posting them every day? I just don't see the point!
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
> Hey.... Don't shoot the messenger!
>
> *I* didn't write the story.- Hide quoted text -

Double A is a mountain man of Oregon They are hardy men of good
charactor. HVAC is a true blue tea party GOPer and calls people down
on their luck "dead beats" GOP uses that term a lot here in Florida.
mostly on black Americans. It fits well with the GOP & KKK good old
boys. Charlie Crist and bill MCcullum take their white sheets every
where they go. Should Bob Hansell be atteorney general HVAC should
move to Florida and become Osceola county sheriff. That would fit
well with Severn Trent. Reality is Severn Trent always has need of
people that can kill. TreBert

***********************************
To most people, down on their luck is a momentary slowdown in life's
fast lane, sort of like a headache or a stomach ache ... in severe cases it
could be a flu virus. But the likes of AA and Twitty have been "down
on their luck" for a long, long time now ... apparently they have no time
to look for a job, but have plenty of time to BS on-line. So, in reality,
Gummint handouts to the dead-beats do beat working, don't they ...

JeffRelf.F-M.FM
2010-05-30 20:44:36 EST

Double-A
2010-05-30 20:53:57 EST
On May 30, 5:44 pm, JeffRelf.F-M.FM   @. wrote:
> Double·A is happy, much happier than you ( Hagar ). If you had your way, we'd all be out there, busting our butts, paying as many taxes as possible. When you feed the taxmen, you just get more of them.

If I can hold out just a little longer, I'll be eligible to erase my
Oregon Income Tax debt in a bankruptcy filing!

Double-A

"bert" <herbertglazier79@msn.com> wrote in message

> Hey.... Don't shoot the messenger!
>
> *I* didn't write the story.- Hide quoted text -

~ Double A is a mountain man of Oregon

The only 'mountains' AA ever sees, is the mountains
of trash that he paws through looking for empty bottles.

--
Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before