Research Discussion: Memorial Day Poll

Memorial Day Poll

In honor of Memorial Day, I have a new poll for
all to take........

1) Do you believe in ghosts?

2) Do you believe in god?

3) Do you believe aliens are/have visited the Earth?

4) Do you believe Bush had foreknowledge of 9/11 ?

Thanks for taking this poll.

I will publish results when polling is complete.

Dakota
2010-05-30 10:48:31 EST
On Sunday 5/30/10 9:33 AM, HVAC wrote:

> In honor of Memorial Day, I have a new poll for
> all to take........
>
> 1) Do you believe in ghosts?
NO
> 2) Do you believe in god?
NO
> 3) Do you believe aliens are/have visited the Earth?
NO. Not yet.
> 4) Do you believe Bush had foreknowledge of 9/11 ?
NO
> Thanks for taking this poll.
>
> I will publish results when polling is complete.

My answering "no" to all the questions may cause you to conclude I'm a
Republican. I'm actually a progressive.

In honor of Memorial Day, I have a new poll for all to take........

1) Do you believe in ghosts?
NO
2) Do you believe in god?
NO
3) Do you believe aliens are/have visited the Earth?
NO.
4) Do you believe Bush had foreknowledge of 9/11 ?
NO

Thanks for letting me taking this poll.

My answering "no" to all the questions may cause you to conclude I'm a
Progressive. I'm actually a Republican.

Bert
2010-05-30 11:06:13 EST
On May 30, 10:33 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> In honor of Memorial Day, I have a new poll for
> all to take........
>
> 1)  Do you believe in ghosts?
>
> 2) Do you believe in god?
>
> 3) Do you believe aliens are/have visited the Earth?
>
> 4) Do you believe Bush had foreknowledge of 9/11 ?
>
> Thanks for taking this poll.
>
> I will publish results when polling is complete.

I believe we humans have a quest to search for true reality. We must
always discuss our idears openly. No book has been wtiten that has
TOE Bibble is a book of the worse fiction(Hocus pocus at its best)
In humankinds id is a need in most to kill. Killing in the name of
your God has been used by the brain washed religeous.for 1,000s of
years and to this present spacetime as I type. You go to heaven when
you kill for your God. Allah fits best if you live in NYC O ya
TreBert

Duke
2010-05-30 11:06:14 EST
On Sun, 30 May 2010 07:33:16 -0700 (PDT), HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>In honor of Memorial Day, I have a new poll for
>all to take........
>
>1) Do you believe in ghosts?

No.

>2) Do you believe in god?

Yes, and that one is spelled (G)od.

>3) Do you believe aliens are/have visited the Earth?

Nobody knows.

wrote:

>In honor of Memorial Day, I have a new poll for
>all to take........
>
>1) Do you believe in ghosts?
No

>2) Do you believe in god?
No

>3) Do you believe aliens are/have visited the Earth?
No

>4) Do you believe Bush had foreknowledge of 9/11 ?
Bush has no knowledge period, but an intelligent person reading the
same analysis the president gets may have had such knowledge.

Bush and knowledge in the same sentence?

--

MIB
2010-05-30 11:40:57 EST

"Dakota" <markp@NOSPAM.com> wrote in message news:Rr-dnXT6fq4p55_R4p2dnAA@giganews.com...

> My answering "no" to all the questions may cause you to conclude I'm a
> Republican. I'm actually a progressive.

Great, another Statist.

Onward, comrade! There is yet more progress to be had! All shall progress
to the utopian realization that liberty is a blight and that only the chosen shall
have the fruits of everyone else's labor!

Bert
2010-05-30 12:18:08 EST
On May 30, 11:40 am, "MIB" <brokenaddr...@ask.com> wrote:
> "Dakota" <ma...@NOSPAM.com> wrote in messagenews:Rr-dnXT6fq4p55_R4p2dnAA@giganews.com...
> > My answering "no" to all the questions may cause you to conclude I'm a
> > Republican. I'm actually a progressive.
>
> Great, another Statist.
>
> Onward, comrade!  There is yet more progress to be had!  All shall progress
> to the utopian realization that liberty is a blight and that only the chosen shall
> have the fruits of everyone else's labor!

Makes no differnce Race,religeon,or country the fact is we here on
Earth are here so the universe can see itself TreBert

Apostate
2010-05-30 12:19:21 EST
On Sun, 30 May 2010 07:33:16 -0700 (PDT), HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>In honor of Memorial Day, I have a new poll for
>all to take........

I'll play.

>1) Do you believe in ghosts?
Nah, not since digital broadcasting.
Otoh, the blinkouts frequently sear the reality of mosquito farts into my worldview.

>2) Do you believe in god?

Hmmmm, spelled lower-case, I'm not sure who that's supposed to be.
But I don't believe in gods, so I think that covers it.

>3) Do you believe aliens are/have visited the Earth?

Do you mean like Rupert Murdoch?
If you mean extraterrestrials, I see just as much evidence for their having been
on Earth as for any gods having ever existed, except in the same genre of literature
and popular mythology. That would be a no.

>4) Do you believe Bush had foreknowledge of 9/11 ?

This one I'm sure about.
His secretary maintained a daily calendar for him, and on the 10th she cannot have
failed to give him a reminder that tomorrow would be the eleventh.

>Thanks for taking this poll.
>
>I will publish results when polling is complete.

I shall not sleep until that day.
--
Apostate aa# 1931

On Sun, 30 May 2010 18:41:40 +0200, "slika" <slika@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"default" <default@defaulter.net> wrote in message news:0s0506p4c4fvcirni7jauqofthoncqpiad@4ax.com...
>> On Sun, 30 May 2010 07:33:16 -0700 (PDT), HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>

>>>4) Do you believe Bush had foreknowledge of 9/11 ?
>> Bush has no knowledge period, but an intelligent person reading the
>> same analysis the president gets may have had such knowledge.
>

>Hahahaha.
>
>No wonder Bush got elected not once, but twice.

Stop reminding me.

The first time he was selected, not elected. Both s elections were
rigged - that's my story and I'm sticking to it. Surely Americans
can't be stupid enough to elect total idiots.