Research Discussion: Dear Abby

Dear Abby

http://www.filehurricane.com/viewerthumbnails/127201034729PM_633931700474749325-dearabby.jpg

J Young

news:6be64492-a6a3-4242-9212-4b133e3dfb65@f14g2000vbn.googlegroups.com...
> http://www.filehurricane.com/viewerthumbnails/127201034729PM_633931700474749325-dearabby.jpg

If it happened in Galesburg Il., I'd say "yes" that her brothers were gay.
In Galesburg, sibling sex is the norm.

--
J Young
j*s@gmail.com

Huge
2010-05-27 12:04:49 EST
HVAC :

> http://www.filehurricane.com/viewerthumbnails/127201034729PM_633931700474749325-
dearabby.jpg

Nice find.

--
huge: Not on my time you don't.

MIB

> http://www.filehurricane.com/viewerthumbnails/127201034729PM_633931700474749325-dearabby.jpg

Dang, I'm going to have to look her up. Might be a cousin or something...

> http://www.filehurricane.com/viewerthumbnails/127201034729PM_633931700474749325-dearabby.jpg

No my Dear ... your brothers must be Democrats and they'd rather spank Frank
to re-runs of Obama speeches and Biden foot-in-mouth gaffes rather than pay
attention to a succulent female body. I suggest you place emergency rescue
calls to either one HVAC or Hagar (in your case, sloppy seconds are
perfectly ok).

Jake
2010-05-27 21:59:22 EST
On May 27, 8:55 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >http://www.filehurricane.com/viewerthumbnails/127201034729PM_63393170...
>
> No my Dear ... your brothers must be Democrats and they'd rather spank Frank
> to re-runs of Obama speeches and Biden foot-in-mouth gaffes rather than pay
> attention to a succulent female body.  I suggest you place emergency rescue
> calls to either one HVAC or Hagar (in your case, sloppy seconds are
> perfectly ok).

Damn craKKKer. I'll bet even your little friend H. feels all creepy
when you call him my dear, huh Hags?
Jake.