Research Discussion: Ping Logical

Ping Logical

Once again I have a clean machine, after plonking yet another "Moron of the
Obamacalypse", namely you
Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.
Rant on, doofus, I can't hear your ....

Jake
2010-05-24 19:06:01 EST
On May 24, 1:35 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> Once again I have a clean machine, after plonking yet another "Moron of the
> Obamacalypse", namely you
> Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.
> Rant on, doofus, I can't hear your ....

Buahahahahaha!!! This stupid craKKKer doesn't even know how to plonk
someone. He's just one dumbass craKKKer.
Jake.

U*@t-online.de
2010-05-25 01:17:20 EST
On Mon, 24 May 2010 16:06:01 -0700 (PDT), jake <blueschief@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On May 24, 1:35 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>> Once again I have a clean machine, after plonking yet another "Moron of the
>> Obamacalypse", namely you
>> Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.
>> Rant on, doofus, I can't hear your ....
>
>Buahahahahaha!!! This stupid craKKKer doesn't even know how to plonk
>someone. He's just one dumbass craKKKer.
>Jake.

He soon will get very lonely :-) with no one to address his rants to :->
I just wonder why HVAC seem to be his buddy,
C.

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2010-05-25 05:54:14 EST
U*y@t-online.de wrote in

> On Mon, 24 May 2010 16:06:01 -0700 (PDT), jake <blueschief@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>On May 24, 1:35\ufffdpm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>>> Once again I have a clean machine, after plonking yet another "Moron
>>> of the Obamacalypse", namely you
>>> Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.
>>> Rant on, doofus, I can't hear your ....
>>
>>Buahahahahaha!!! This stupid craKKKer doesn't even know how to plonk
>>someone. He's just one dumbass craKKKer.
>>Jake.
>
> He soon will get very lonely :-) with no one to address his rants to
> :-> I just wonder why HVAC seem to be his buddy,

Is there any chance that you have made plans to be coherent in the near
future, Chuckweasel?

Try it just once.

"Supernews is going to lose their posting priviledges if I have
anything to do with it." - Ed the Powerless.

<*y@t-online.de> wrote in message

> He soon will get very lonely :-) with no one to address his rants to :->
> I just wonder why HVAC seem to be his buddy,
> C.

Cause of my charm, wit and scintillating personality?

<*y@t-online.de> wrote in message
> On Mon, 24 May 2010 16:06:01 -0700 (PDT), jake <blueschief@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>On May 24, 1:35 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>>> Once again I have a clean machine, after plonking yet another "Moron of
>>> the
>>> Obamacalypse", namely you
>>> Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.
>>> Rant on, doofus, I can't hear your ....
>>
>>Buahahahahaha!!! This stupid craKKKer doesn't even know how to plonk
>>someone. He's just one dumbass craKKKer.
>>Jake.
>
> He soon will get very lonely :-) with no one to address his rants to :->
> I just wonder why HVAC seem to be his buddy,
> C.

Just wondering, ChuckWeasel, are you going to learn how to
communicate in English anytime in the near future ???
I really miss your puerile attempts at it ....

Jake
2010-05-25 19:58:24 EST
On May 25, 7:36 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> <UseNetO...@t-online.de> wrote in message

> > On Mon, 24 May 2010 16:06:01 -0700 (PDT), jake <bluesch...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:

> >>Buahahahahaha!!!  This stupid craKKKer doesn't even know how to plonk
> >>someone.  He's just one dumbass craKKKer.
> >>Jake.
>
> > He soon will get very lonely :-) with no one to address his rants to :->
> > I just wonder why HVAC seem to be his buddy,
> > C.
>
> Just wondering, ChuckWeasel, are you going to learn how to
> communicate in English anytime in the near future ???
> I really miss your puerile attempts at it ....- Hide quoted text -

Oh Gosh! The craKKKers subliminal way of saying "I'm gonna plonk
you". LOL!!!
Jake.