Research Discussion: Obama's Oil Slick

Obama's Oil Slick

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

Like Katrina was pinned on GWB, thus one totally belongs to
the Messiah himself. And he's fucking it up ... blaming everyone
but HIS crew who had the oversight and was in charge of safety
regulations and enforcement of ocean going oil drilling platforms.
Asleep at the wheel ... screw the public ...

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_175g39qv3fr

You could almost call him the "Teflon Hussein" ....
or the "Oil Slick Muslim" ...

Bast
2010-05-23 19:07:44 EST

Hagar wrote:
> Like Katrina was pinned on GWB, thus one totally belongs to
> the Messiah himself. And he's fucking it up ... blaming everyone
> but HIS crew who had the oversight and was in charge of safety
> regulations and enforcement of ocean going oil drilling platforms.
> Asleep at the wheel ... screw the public ...
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_175g39qv3fr
>
> You could almost call him the "Teflon Hussein" ....

Not "Teflon."
This oil is going to stick.

And don't forget that 9/11 will always be stuck to Bush.

H*@hoooolly.com
2010-05-23 19:27:46 EST
On Sun, 23 May 2010 14:03:13 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:

>Like Katrina was pinned on GWB, thus one totally belongs to
>the Messiah himself. And he's fucking it up ... blaming everyone
>but HIS crew who had the oversight and was in charge of safety
>regulations and enforcement of ocean going oil drilling platforms.
>Asleep at the wheel ... screw the public ...
>
>http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_175g39qv3fr
>
>You could almost call him the "Teflon Hussein" ....
>or the "Oil Slick Muslim" ...

Asshat, it was Bush's lack of a response to Katrina that was his
fuckup. You Repukes just love being dumber than shit.

Bast
2010-05-23 20:06:43 EST

h*a@hoooolly.com wrote:
> On Sun, 23 May 2010 14:03:13 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>
>> Like Katrina was pinned on GWB, thus one totally belongs to
>> the Messiah himself. And he's fucking it up ... blaming everyone
>> but HIS crew who had the oversight and was in charge of safety
>> regulations and enforcement of ocean going oil drilling platforms.
>> Asleep at the wheel ... screw the public ...
>>
>> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_175g39qv3fr
>>
>> You could almost call him the "Teflon Hussein" ....
>> or the "Oil Slick Muslim" ...
>>

> Asshat, it was Bush's lack of a response to Katrina that was his
> fuckup. You Repukes just love being dumber than shit.

Let us not forget the B.P. only was the owner of the rig

The companies that were involved in it's actual operations deserve to be
recognized as well

BP, Halliburton and Transocean Ltd
Any one notice that SECOND one that just keeps coming up time and again in
the news.

And remember what former Vice President has his hands in it.

Bert
2010-05-23 20:47:54 EST
On May 23, 8:06 pm, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> h...@hoooolly.com wrote:
> > On Sun, 23 May 2010 14:03:13 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>
> >> Like Katrina was pinned on GWB, thus one totally belongs to
> >> the Messiah himself. And he's fucking it up ... blaming everyone
> >> but HIS crew who had the oversight and was in charge of safety
> >> regulations and enforcement of ocean going oil drilling platforms.
> >> Asleep at the wheel ... screw the public ...
>
> >>http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_175g39qv3fr
>
> >> You could almost call him the "Teflon Hussein" ....
> >> or the "Oil Slick Muslim" ...
>
> > Asshat, it was Bush's lack of a response to Katrina that was his
> > fuckup.  You Repukes just love being dumber than shit.
>
> Let us not forget the B.P. only was the owner of the rig
>
> The companies that were involved in it's actual operations deserve to be
> recognized as well
>
> BP, Halliburton and Transocean Ltd
> Any one notice that SECOND one that just keeps coming up time and again in
> the news.
>
> And remember what former Vice President has his hands in it.- Hide quoted text -

Not Obama oily shit coming to my Florida shores its Obama black balls.
Kids are making tar babbies. and calling them Obama TreBert

> haha@hoooolly.com wrote:
>> On Sun, 23 May 2010 14:03:13 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>>
>>> Like Katrina was pinned on GWB, thus one totally belongs to
>>> the Messiah himself. And he's fucking it up ... blaming everyone
>>> but HIS crew who had the oversight and was in charge of safety
>>> regulations and enforcement of ocean going oil drilling platforms.
>>> Asleep at the wheel ... screw the public ...
>>>
>>> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_175g39qv3fr
>>>
>>> You could almost call him the "Teflon Hussein" ....
>>> or the "Oil Slick Muslim" ...
>>>

>> Asshat, it was Bush's lack of a response to Katrina that was his
>> fuckup. You Repukes just love being dumber than shit.
>

> Let us not forget the B.P. only was the owner of the rig
>
> The companies that were involved in it's actual operations deserve to be
> recognized as well
>
> BP, Halliburton and Transocean Ltd
> Any one notice that SECOND one that just keeps coming up time and again in
> the news.
>
> And remember what former Vice President has his hands in it.

and that was how long ago ??? too many years to remember for the "normal"
person, but you Liberals bite into that like a dog grabs a bone ... the
Nigger was a Community Organizer ... should that shortcoming haunt him
forever ??

"bert" <herbertglazier79@msn.com> wrote in message
On May 23, 8:06 pm, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> h...@hoooolly.com wrote:
> > On Sun, 23 May 2010 14:03:13 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>
> >> Like Katrina was pinned on GWB, thus one totally belongs to
> >> the Messiah himself. And he's fucking it up ... blaming everyone
> >> but HIS crew who had the oversight and was in charge of safety
> >> regulations and enforcement of ocean going oil drilling platforms.
> >> Asleep at the wheel ... screw the public ...
>
> >>http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_175g39qv3fr
>
> >> You could almost call him the "Teflon Hussein" ....
> >> or the "Oil Slick Muslim" ...
>
> > Asshat, it was Bush's lack of a response to Katrina that was his
> > fuckup. You Repukes just love being dumber than shit.
>
> Let us not forget the B.P. only was the owner of the rig
>
> The companies that were involved in it's actual operations deserve to be
> recognized as well
>
> BP, Halliburton and Transocean Ltd
> Any one notice that SECOND one that just keeps coming up time and again in
> the news.
>
> And remember what former Vice President has his hands in it.- Hide quoted
> text -

Not Obama oily shit coming to my Florida shores its Obama black balls.
Kids are making tar babbies. and calling them Obama TreBert

**treBert, shut the fuck up ... you're insane. I think it's a lack of water,
or you haven't paid your water bill and the shit is backing up into your
brain.

> Hagar wrote:
>> Like Katrina was pinned on GWB, thus one totally belongs to
>> the Messiah himself. And he's fucking it up ... blaming everyone
>> but HIS crew who had the oversight and was in charge of safety
>> regulations and enforcement of ocean going oil drilling platforms.
>> Asleep at the wheel ... screw the public ...
>>
>> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_175g39qv3fr
>>
>> You could almost call him the "Teflon Hussein" ....
>
> Not "Teflon."
> This oil is going to stick.
>
> And don't forget that 9/11 will always be stuck to Bush.

I realize that you are one of those people who have the common sense "bit"
set to "off", when it comes to that ever so unpopular commodity called
"common sense". I don't know if you watched any of the popular shows a few
years ago of usually family teams making a living imploding buildings,
razing the way for the planet's next phase of gaudiness. It takes months of
preparation, including notching steel beams with cutting torches, so the
building will collapse in the right direction. It requires the drilling of
thousands of holes for the dynamite, including bags upon bags of sand for
directional blast control , not to mention installing the dynamite... and
you numbnutzes are convinced that Bush and Cheney (or their henchmen) could
have pulled all of this off without anyone noticing ??? I guess it could
have happened if the two towers were exclusively occupied by Democrats, for
you Loons are world famous for having your heads implanted firmly up your
asses and you wouldn't have seen a thing.
Please don't post any more of your "Hail Mary" links to shit that MIGHT
happen.

Bast
2010-05-23 22:36:57 EST

Hagar wrote:

>> haha@hoooolly.com wrote:

>>> Asshat, it was Bush's lack of a response to Katrina that was his
>>> fuckup. You Repukes just love being dumber than shit.
>>

>> Let us not forget the B.P. only was the owner of the rig
>>
>> The companies that were involved in it's actual operations deserve to
>> be recognized as well
>>
>> BP, Halliburton and Transocean Ltd
>> Any one notice that SECOND one that just keeps coming up time and
>> again in the news.
>>
>> And remember what former Vice President has his hands in it.
>>

> and that was how long ago ??? too many years to remember for the
> "normal" person, but you Liberals bite into that like a dog grabs a
> bone ... the Nigger was a Community Organizer ... should that
> shortcoming haunt him forever ??

Look, it's real simple, when the same names keep turning up everytime there
is a crisis, even a triple-lobotomy patient can put two and two together.
The fact is you can't just get mad at Obama, when the other possible choice
we were given, was even worse.

MIB

> And don't forget that 9/11 will always be stuck to Bush.

If you stated "Clinton" you might be on to something. That Muzzie loving
cretin sure allowed a lot of strange activity during his administration.

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)