Research Discussion: You Go, Arizona !!!

You Go, Arizona !!!

The State of Arizona calling the bluff of the moronic leadership of
that Liberal cesspool called Los Angeles ...

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_223dvg877gk

Oh well, Liberals love to dine by candle light ...
but they hate to sweat, when the AC doesn't work ...
bwahahahahahh

Logical

> The State of Arizona calling the bluff of the moronic leadership of
> that Liberal cesspool called Los Angeles ...
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_223dvg877gk
>
> Oh well, Liberals love to dine by candle light ...
> but they hate to sweat, when the AC doesn't work ...
> bwahahahahahh

This from a cracker who resides in a hot trailer lacking air conditioning
and indoor plumbing.

"Logical" <logical@charter.net> wrote in message

> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
>> The State of Arizona calling the bluff of the moronic leadership of
>> that Liberal cesspool called Los Angeles ...
>>
>> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_223dvg877gk
>>
>> Oh well, Liberals love to dine by candle light ...
>> but they hate to sweat, when the AC doesn't work ...
>> bwahahahahahh
>>

> This from a cracker who resides in a hot trailer lacking air conditioning
> and indoor plumbing.

You dropped your mask of un-subtle sophistication in a hurry,
Logical, finally displaying yourself as the brainwashed Liberal
fucktard that you are. I do hope Arizona turns off your lights ...
you can hire all the illegals to follow you around with lanterns,
lighting the path to Liberal enlightenment.

Logical

> "Logical" <logical@charter.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
>>> The State of Arizona calling the bluff of the moronic leadership of
>>> that Liberal cesspool called Los Angeles ...
>>>
>>> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_223dvg877gk
>>>
>>> Oh well, Liberals love to dine by candle light ...
>>> but they hate to sweat, when the AC doesn't work ...
>>> bwahahahahahh
>>>

>> This from a cracker who resides in a hot trailer lacking air conditioning
>> and indoor plumbing.
>>
> You dropped your mask of un-subtle sophistication in a hurry,
> Logical, finally displaying yourself as the brainwashed Liberal
> fucktard that you are. I do hope Arizona turns off your lights ...
> you can hire all the illegals to follow you around with lanterns,
> lighting the path to Liberal enlightenment.

Arizona will not turn off anyone's lights. Existing contracts are easily
enforced and the Arizona power companies couldn't afford the revenue loss.
I live in an area served by a nuke plant. Not worried.

> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote in message
>>
>> "Logical" <logical@charter.net> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message

>>> This from a cracker who resides in a hot trailer lacking air
>>> conditioning and indoor plumbing.
>>>
>> You dropped your mask of un-subtle sophistication in a hurry,
>> Logical, finally displaying yourself as the brainwashed Liberal
>> fucktard that you are. I do hope Arizona turns off your lights ...
>> you can hire all the illegals to follow you around with lanterns,
>> lighting the path to Liberal enlightenment.
>>
> Arizona will not turn off anyone's lights. Existing contracts are easily
> enforced and the Arizona power companies couldn't afford the revenue loss.
> I live in an area served by a nuke plant. Not worried.

That's because your fucking lights went out a long time ago, due to that
dreaded disease called Liberalism ... it's a Mental Disorder and the "Morons
of the Obamacalypse" are its primary victims.
Now consider your sorry ass plonk'd.
You morph ... I'll plonk your sorry ass.

U*@t-online.de
2010-05-25 01:19:20 EST
On Mon, 24 May 2010 11:33:32 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote:

>Now consider your sorry ass plonk'd.
>You morph ... I'll plonk your sorry ass.

Do me a favor: do the same for me!
C.

Bert
2010-05-25 07:56:49 EST
On May 25, 1:19 am, UseNetO...@t-online.de wrote:
> On Mon, 24 May 2010 11:33:32 -0700, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> >Now consider your sorry ass plonk'd.
> >You morph ... I'll plonk your sorry ass.
>
> Do me a favor: do the same for me!
> C.

To Ya All(Florida talk) Arizona has the London Bridge,and being it
likes to collect worthless land marks its only fitting it should have
the Statue of Liberty. When the GOP good old boys tatoo my ID number
on my arm I will add FU under it, Arizona will be first state the GOP
death list will take place. Tang will be used. I have some egg on my
face for I predicted Florida's GOP would be first to give out the
Tang. GOP has replaced "kindness" with "Evilness" Changed the richest
country to the poorest. Like fascist Germany was hated,so is America
today. Its so sad Its so very true TreBert

<*y@t-online.de> wrote in message
> On Mon, 24 May 2010 11:33:32 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote:
>
>>Now consider your sorry ass plonk'd.
>>You morph ... I'll plonk your sorry ass.
>
> Do me a favor: do the same for me!
> C.

I only plonk Morons, ChuckWeasel ...
Village Idiots, like you, get a free pass ...
That's because you're so droll ...

ChasNemo
2010-05-26 09:00:01 EST
On May 25, 8:39�am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> <UseNetO...@t-online.de> wrote in message

> > On Mon, 24 May 2010 11:33:32 -0700, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>
> >>Now consider your sorry ass plonk'd.
> >>You morph ... I'll plonk your sorry ass.
>
> > Do me a favor: do the same for me!
> > C.
>
> I only plonk Morons, ChuckWeasel ...
> Village Idiots, like you, get a free pass ...
> That's because you're so droll ...

You wouldn't know droll if it bit you on yer fat ass, Hagar. Your ilk
(Sarah Stupid, Dreck, Limbloat, Chlamydia, Dolly, etc. ad nauseum) are
all loud, obnoxious and stupid -- not necessarily in that order.
Gospel.

Informed
2010-05-28 08:36:03 EST

"ChasNemo" <chasnemo@gmail.com> wrote in message
On May 25, 8:39?am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> <UseNetO...@t-online.de> wrote in message

> > On Mon, 24 May 2010 11:33:32 -0700, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>
> >>Now consider your sorry ass plonk'd.
> >>You morph ... I'll plonk your sorry ass.
>
> > Do me a favor: do the same for me!
> > C.
>
> I only plonk Morons, ChuckWeasel ...
> Village Idiots, like you, get a free pass ...
> That's because you're so droll ...

You wouldn't know droll if it bit you on yer fat ass, Hagar. Your ilk
(Sarah Stupid, Dreck, Limbloat, Chlamydia, Dolly, etc. ad nauseum) are
all loud, obnoxious and stupid -- not necessarily in that order.
Gospel.

Yeah, I'd put stupid first.