Research Discussion: The Priorities Of The Democrats ...

The Priorities Of The Democrats ...

32 toddlers have died in crib accidents since 2000, and our protective
friends in the Congress, always on the lookout for our collective welfare,
are holding emergency meetings to ban the offending crib, rather than
parental stupidity..

But at least 1,000 times more women were raped and innocent people
viciously killed by ILLEGAL ALIENS in assaults or traffic accidents or
dope deals gone sour and what do our protector's do ??
NOTHING.
They have their collective heads up their asses, just like the COWARDS
they are. Now they collectively condemn the only State which has the
cajones to do something about this travesty, created by those same
cowards in Congress.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100523/ap_on_bi_ge/us_crib_deaths_congress

Remember November !!!
The battle cry of the GOP.

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_107c7sfw3n9

On May 23, 9:36 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> 32 toddlers have died in crib accidents since 2000, and our protective
> friends in the Congress, always on the lookout for our collective welfare,
> are holding emergency meetings to ban the offending crib, rather than
> parental stupidity..
>
> But at least 1,000 times more women were raped and innocent people
> viciously killed by ILLEGAL ALIENS in assaults or traffic accidents or
> dope deals gone sour and what do our protector's do ??
> NOTHING.
> They have their collective heads up their asses, just like the COWARDS
> they are. Now they collectively condemn the only State which has the
> cajones to do something about this travesty, created by those same
> cowards in Congress.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100523/ap_on_bi_ge/us_crib_deaths_congress
>
> Remember November !!!
> The battle cry of the GOP.
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_107c7sfw3n9

I agree that our K-12s extensively suck and blow at what they needed
to learn. It's almost as though those K-12s were home schooled in a
redneck (section-8) approved trailer parks.

So, when is Hagar going to share his short list of replacements for
the presidency and those other groups/agencies of government that he
only wants to see grow exponentially?

Tell us exactly by name and qualification, who should be in charge.

Tell us what our public funded schools shouldn't be wasting time and
resources on.

As far as "ILLEGAL ALIENS", I've already published a number solutions
that would have more than paid their own way as of decades ago.

Are you suggesting an open bounty on dead "ILLEGAL ALIENS"?

If so, how much loot per head are rednecks suggesting would be
sufficient?

btw, that redneck truck of yours is at the very least 10% components
and/or assembled by those same "ILLEGAL ALIENS", as having been taking
those less than minimum wage and zero benefit jobs away from those of
your kind that would not do those exact same jobs at twice as much
plus benefits.

Would you be willing to pay the extra $5k<$10k for your next F250
truck?

~ BG

Logical

> 32 toddlers have died in crib accidents since 2000, and our protective
> friends in the Congress, always on the lookout for our collective welfare,
> are holding emergency meetings to ban the offending crib, rather than
> parental stupidity..
>
> But at least 1,000 times more women were raped and innocent people
> viciously killed by ILLEGAL ALIENS in assaults or traffic accidents or
> dope deals gone sour and what do our protector's do ??

I suspect an equal number of law abiding Americans have been abused by
crackers riding motorcycles in an unsafe and illegal manner. Now that I can
carry a gun in my car, I believe CrackerCyclers should be fair game. Hagar
has obviously suffered many assaults to his cranium sans helmut.

Logical

On May 23, 9:36 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> 32 toddlers have died in crib accidents since 2000, and our protective
> friends in the Congress, always on the lookout for our collective welfare,
> are holding emergency meetings to ban the offending crib, rather than
> parental stupidity..
>
> But at least 1,000 times more women were raped and innocent people
> viciously killed by ILLEGAL ALIENS in assaults or traffic accidents or
> dope deals gone sour and what do our protector's do ??
> NOTHING.
> They have their collective heads up their asses, just like the COWARDS
> they are. Now they collectively condemn the only State which has the
> cajones to do something about this travesty, created by those same
> cowards in Congress.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100523/ap_on_bi_ge/us_crib_deaths_congress
>
> Remember November !!!
> The battle cry of the GOP.
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_107c7sfw3n9

I agree that our K-12s extensively suck and blow at what they needed
to learn. It's almost as though those K-12s were home schooled in a
redneck (section-8) approved trailer parks.

So, when is Hagar going to share his short list of replacements for
the presidency and those other groups/agencies of government that he
only wants to see grow exponentially?

Tell us exactly by name and qualification, who should be in charge.

Tell us what our public funded schools shouldn't be wasting time and
resources on.

As far as "ILLEGAL ALIENS", I've already published a number solutions
that would have more than paid their own way as of decades ago.

Are you suggesting an open bounty on dead "ILLEGAL ALIENS"?

If so, how much loot per head are rednecks suggesting would be
sufficient?

btw, that redneck truck of yours is at the very least 10% components
and/or assembled by those same "ILLEGAL ALIENS", as having been taking
those less than minimum wage and zero benefit jobs away from those of
your kind that would not do those exact same jobs at twice as much
plus benefits.

Would you be willing to pay the extra $5k<$10k for your next F250
truck?

~ BG

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Actually, Hags has just moved up to an F80. Cost him $250 plus the tow back
to his trailer. He says he can fix it, but it's been up on blocks in front
of the porch for six months or so.

MIB

> 32 toddlers have died in crib accidents since 2000, and our protective
> friends in the Congress, always on the lookout for our collective welfare,
> are holding emergency meetings to ban the offending crib, rather than
> parental stupidity..
>
> But at least 1,000 times more women were raped and innocent people
> viciously killed by ILLEGAL ALIENS in assaults or traffic accidents or
> dope deals gone sour and what do our protector's do ??
> NOTHING.
> They have their collective heads up their asses, just like the COWARDS
> they are. Now they collectively condemn the only State which has the
> cajones to do something about this travesty, created by those same
> cowards in Congress.

Since infants die, from time to time, live childbirth will be outlawed.

MIB

> 32 toddlers have died in crib accidents since 2000, and our protective
> friends in the Congress, always on the lookout for our collective welfare,
> are holding emergency meetings to ban the offending crib, rather than
> parental stupidity..
>
> But at least 1,000 times more women were raped and innocent people
> viciously killed by ILLEGAL ALIENS in assaults or traffic accidents or
> dope deals gone sour and what do our protector's do ??
> NOTHING.
> They have their collective heads up their asses, just like the COWARDS
> they are. Now they collectively condemn the only State which has the
> cajones to do something about this travesty, created by those same
> cowards in Congress.

Since infants die, from time to time, live childbirth will be outlawed.

On May 23, 9:36 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> 32 toddlers have died in crib accidents since 2000, and our protective
> friends in the Congress, always on the lookout for our collective welfare,
> are holding emergency meetings to ban the offending crib, rather than
> parental stupidity..
>
> But at least 1,000 times more women were raped and innocent people
> viciously killed by ILLEGAL ALIENS in assaults or traffic accidents or
> dope deals gone sour and what do our protector's do ??
> NOTHING.
> They have their collective heads up their asses, just like the COWARDS
> they are. Now they collectively condemn the only State which has the
> cajones to do something about this travesty, created by those same
> cowards in Congress.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100523/ap_on_bi_ge/us_crib_deaths_congress
>
> Remember November !!!
> The battle cry of the GOP.
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_107c7sfw3n9

I agree that our K-12s extensively suck and blow at what they needed
to learn. It's almost as though those K-12s were home schooled in a
redneck (section-8) approved trailer parks.

So, when is Hagar going to share his short list of replacements for
the presidency and those other groups/agencies of government that he
only wants to see grow exponentially?

Tell us exactly by name and qualification, who should be in charge.

Tell us what our public funded schools shouldn't be wasting time and
resources on.

As far as "ILLEGAL ALIENS", I've already published a number solutions
that would have more than paid their own way as of decades ago.

Are you suggesting an open bounty on dead "ILLEGAL ALIENS"?

*************************************
The thought had crossed my mind. As you well know, my fellow Rednecks are
avid hunters and nothing would please them more during the off-season, than
to have a year-round open season on Illegals. Bring a set of ears to the
Immigration management office and collect $50.00. I can guarantee that
within one single week there won't be any Illegals crossing the border any
longer.

Let's take that one step further. The Japs and Norwegians and I don't know
who else are still hunting for whales. That's like still rubbing two sticks
together to start a cooking fire. I say, in this era of relative maritime
peace and inactivity, let out submarines track the whale hunters and as soon
as the first harpoon is fired by them, we fire a torpedo and do NOT rescue
anyone. I can guarantee that that will be the last torpedo fired at a
whaling ship.

Along the same line of thought, to keep foreign floating fishing factories
from ravaging our shores and ocean resources, extend the territorial limit
from 200 to 500 miles and sink any foreign ship violating the new limit.

We should also bring back cotton plantations and allow white people to own
black slaves once again. Since the rules were changed many years ago, all
they now want to do is run for Congress or become president and they aren't
any good at either.

"Logical" <logical@charter.net> wrote in message

> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
>> 32 toddlers have died in crib accidents since 2000, and our protective
>> friends in the Congress, always on the lookout for our collective
>> welfare,
>> are holding emergency meetings to ban the offending crib, rather than
>> parental stupidity..
>>
>> But at least 1,000 times more women were raped and innocent people
>> viciously killed by ILLEGAL ALIENS in assaults or traffic accidents or
>> dope deals gone sour and what do our protector's do ??
>
> I suspect an equal number of law abiding Americans have been abused by
> crackers riding motorcycles in an unsafe and illegal manner. Now that I
> can carry a gun in my car, I believe CrackerCyclers should be fair game.
> Hagar has obviously suffered many assaults to his cranium sans helmut.

Your attempts at feigning stupidity are successful, Liberal twit.

Logical

> "Logical" <logical@charter.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
>>> 32 toddlers have died in crib accidents since 2000, and our protective
>>> friends in the Congress, always on the lookout for our collective
>>> welfare,
>>> are holding emergency meetings to ban the offending crib, rather than
>>> parental stupidity..
>>>
>>> But at least 1,000 times more women were raped and innocent people
>>> viciously killed by ILLEGAL ALIENS in assaults or traffic accidents or
>>> dope deals gone sour and what do our protector's do ??
>>
>> I suspect an equal number of law abiding Americans have been abused by
>> crackers riding motorcycles in an unsafe and illegal manner. Now that I
>> can carry a gun in my car, I believe CrackerCyclers should be fair game.
>> Hagar has obviously suffered many assaults to his cranium sans helmut.
>>

> Your attempts at feigning stupidity are successful, Liberal twit.
So you admit that you and your ilk disregard traffic regulation with
reckless abandon.

> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote in message
>>
>> "Logical" <logical@charter.net> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message

>>> I suspect an equal number of law abiding Americans have been abused by
>>> crackers riding motorcycles in an unsafe and illegal manner. Now that I
>>> can carry a gun in my car, I believe CrackerCyclers should be fair game.
>>> Hagar has obviously suffered many assaults to his cranium sans helmut.
>>>

>> Your attempts at feigning stupidity are successful, Liberal twit.
> So you admit that you and your ilk disregard traffic regulation with
> reckless abandon.

Yes we do ... we even ride our bikes and drink beer, you 'tard.