The fruits of weakness
Can't blame GWB for this one.

By Charles Krauthammer
Friday, May 21, 2010

It is perfectly obvious that Iran's latest uranium maneuver, brokered by
Brazil and Turkey, is a ruse. Iran retains more than enough enriched uranium
to make a bomb. And it continues enriching at an accelerated pace and to a
greater purity (20 percent). Which is why the French foreign ministry
immediately declared that the trumpeted temporary shipping of some Iranian
uranium to Turkey will do nothing to halt Iran's nuclear program.

It will, however, make meaningful sanctions more difficult. America's
proposed Security Council resolution is already laughably weak -- no
blacklisting of Iran's central bank, no sanctions against Iran's oil and gas
industry, no nonconsensual inspections on the high seas. Yet Turkey and
Brazil -- both current members of the Security Council -- are so opposed to
sanctions that they will not even discuss the resolution. And China will now
have a new excuse to weaken it further.

But the deeper meaning of the uranium-export stunt is the brazenness with
which Brazil and Turkey gave cover to the mullahs' nuclear ambitions and
deliberately undermined U.S. efforts to curb Iran's program.

The real news is that already notorious photo: the president of Brazil, our
largest ally in Latin America, and the prime minister of Turkey, for more
than half a century the Muslim anchor of NATO, raising hands together with
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, the most virulently anti-American leader in the world.

That picture -- a defiant, triumphant take-that-Uncle-Sam -- is a crushing
verdict on the Obama foreign policy. It demonstrates how rising powers,
traditional American allies, having watched this administration in action,
have decided that there's no cost in lining up with America's enemies and no
profit in lining up with a U.S. president given to apologies and
appeasement.

They've watched President Obama's humiliating attempts to appease Iran, as
every rejected overture is met with abjectly renewed U.S. negotiating
offers. American acquiescence reached such a point that the president was
late, hesitant and flaccid in expressing even rhetorical support for
democracy demonstrators who were being brutally suppressed and whose call
for regime change offered the potential for the most significant U.S.
strategic advance in the region in 30 years.

They've watched America acquiesce to Russia's re-exerting sway over Eastern
Europe, over Ukraine (pressured by Russia last month into extending for 25
years its lease of the Black Sea naval base at Sevastopol) and over Georgia
(Russia's de facto annexation of Abkhazia and South Ossetia is no longer an
issue under the Obama "reset" policy).

They've watched our appeasement of Syria, Iran's agent in the Arab Levant --
sending our ambassador back to Syria even as it tightens its grip on
Lebanon, supplies Hezbollah with Scuds and intensifies its role as the pivot
of the Iran-Hezbollah-Hamas alliance. The price for this ostentatious
flouting of the United States and its interests? Ever more eager U.S.
"engagement."

They've observed the administration's gratuitous slap at Britain over the
Falklands, its contemptuous treatment of Israel, its undercutting of the
Czech Republic and Poland, and its indifference to Lebanon and Georgia. And
in Latin America, they see not just U.S. passivity as Venezuela's Hugo
Ch\ufffdvez organizes his anti-American "Bolivarian" coalition while deepening
military and commercial ties with Iran and Russia. They saw active U.S.
support in Honduras for a pro-Ch\ufffdvez would-be dictator seeking
unconstitutional powers in defiance of the democratic institutions of that
country.

This is not just an America in decline. This is an America in retreat --
accepting, ratifying and declaring its decline, and inviting rising powers
to fill the vacuum.

Nor is this retreat by inadvertence. This is retreat by design and, indeed,
on principle. It's the perfect fulfillment of Obama's adopted Third World
narrative of American misdeeds, disrespect and domination from which he has
come to redeem us and the world. Hence his foundational declaration at the
U.N. General Assembly last September that "No one nation can or should try
to dominate another nation" (guess who's been the dominant nation for the
last two decades?) and his dismissal of any "world order that elevates one
nation or group of people over another." (NATO? The West?)

Given Obama's policies and principles, Turkey and Brazil are acting
rationally. Why not give cover to Ahmadinejad and his nuclear ambitions? As
the United States retreats in the face of Iran, China, Russia and Venezuela,
why not hedge your bets? There's nothing to fear from Obama, and everything
to gain by ingratiating yourself with America's rising adversaries. After
all, they actually believe in helping one's friends and punishing one's
enemies.

l*s@charleskrauthammer.com

Logical

> The fruits of weakness
> Can't blame GWB for this one.

I'm so glad you're back, Mr. Hagar. In addition to the questions I
previously posed to you, could you please answer one more? Did the other
boys make fun of you because you were not as "well endowed" as they?

Jake
2010-05-22 12:25:27 EST
On May 21, 8:18 pm, "Logical" <logi...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message

> > The fruits of weakness
> > Can't blame GWB for this one.
>
> I'm so glad you're back, Mr. Hagar.  In addition to the questions I
> previously posed to you, could you please answer one more?  Did the other
> boys make fun of you because you were not as "well endowed" as they?

Are you kidding? He pisses out of something which a doctor would
diagnose as a clitoris. He rides a motorized wheelchair. He wears
Depends undergarments. He lives in a trailer. His older brother and
cousin are his parents. Must I continue?
Jake.

Notroll

On May 21, 8:18 pm, "Logical" <logi...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message

> > The fruits of weakness
> > Can't blame GWB for this one.
>
> I'm so glad you're back, Mr. Hagar. In addition to the questions I
> previously posed to you, could you please answer one more? Did the other
> boys make fun of you because you were not as "well endowed" as they?

Are you kidding? He pisses out of something which a doctor would
diagnose as a clitoris. He rides a motorized wheelchair. He wears
Depends undergarments. He lives in a trailer. His older brother and
cousin are his parents. Must I continue?
Jake.

Yep, that's our Hags. To say, "That boy ain't right" would be the world's
greatest understatement. It's a pity that third grade education was wasted
on him. But for gubmint cheese and the kindness of strangers (the ones
that come to "visit" his mom) Hags would be a total dreg on society.

Jake
2010-05-22 14:34:05 EST
On May 22, 1:20 pm, "Notroll" <notr...@charter.net> wrote:
> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On May 21, 8:18 pm, "Logical" <logi...@charter.net> wrote:
>
> > "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message

> > > The fruits of weakness
> > > Can't blame GWB for this one.
>
> > I'm so glad you're back, Mr. Hagar. In addition to the questions I
> > previously posed to you, could you please answer one more? Did the other
> > boys make fun of you because you were not as "well endowed" as they?
>
> Are you kidding? He pisses out of something which a doctor would
> diagnose as a clitoris.  He rides a motorized wheelchair.  He wears
> Depends undergarments.  He lives in a trailer.  His older brother and
> cousin are his parents. Must I continue?
> Jake.
>
> ***************************************************************************­*************
>
> Yep, that's our Hags.  To say, "That boy ain't right" would  be the world's
> greatest understatement.  It's a pity that third grade education was wasted
> on him.   But for gubmint cheese and the kindness of strangers (the ones
> that come to "visit" his mom) Hags would be a total dreg on society.

Actually, I looked up the word "dreg" on a dictionary. Guess who's
pic was there? Yep, old Hags sitting on the old wheechair.

Notroll

On May 22, 1:20 pm, "Notroll" <notr...@charter.net> wrote:
> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On May 21, 8:18 pm, "Logical" <logi...@charter.net> wrote:
>
> > "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message

> > > The fruits of weakness
> > > Can't blame GWB for this one.
>
> > I'm so glad you're back, Mr. Hagar. In addition to the questions I
> > previously posed to you, could you please answer one more? Did the other
> > boys make fun of you because you were not as "well endowed" as they?
>
> Are you kidding? He pisses out of something which a doctor would
> diagnose as a clitoris. He rides a motorized wheelchair. He wears
> Depends undergarments. He lives in a trailer. His older brother and
> cousin are his parents. Must I continue?
> Jake.
>
> ***************************************************************************\ufffd*************
>
> Yep, that's our Hags. To say, "That boy ain't right" would be the world's
> greatest understatement. It's a pity that third grade education was wasted
> on him. But for gubmint cheese and the kindness of strangers (the ones
> that come to "visit" his mom) Hags would be a total dreg on society.

Actually, I looked up the word "dreg" on a dictionary. Guess who's
pic was there? Yep, old Hags sitting on the old wheechair.

Actually, Hagar should be known as a dreg of society, rather than a dreg on
society. But I believe everyone got the point. There's just not much he
can do with a quarter pound brain and a once inch dick.

"Logical" <logical@charter.net> wrote in message

> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
>> The fruits of weakness
>> Can't blame GWB for this one.
>>

> I'm so glad you're back, Mr. Hagar. In addition to the questions I
> previously posed to you, could you please answer one more? Did the other
> boys make fun of you because you were not as "well endowed" as they?

You Liberals are sooo lame ... it's that disease, isn't it ... not to
worry, Obamacare will fix it for you Loons.
Liberalism is a Mental Disorder ... no known cure, yet.

Logical

> "Logical" <logical@charter.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
>>> The fruits of weakness
>>> Can't blame GWB for this one.
>>>

>> I'm so glad you're back, Mr. Hagar. In addition to the questions I
>> previously posed to you, could you please answer one more? Did the other
>> boys make fun of you because you were not as "well endowed" as they?
>>
> You Liberals are sooo lame ... it's that disease, isn't it ... not to
> worry, Obamacare will fix it for you Loons.
> Liberalism is a Mental Disorder ... no known cure, yet.
If you would just answer the quetions, I could complete your profile and
move on with my work. Though based upon what I've read to date, you appear
to be a classic ill-bred wanker.

> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote in message
>>
>> "Logical" <logical@charter.net> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
>>>>

>>> I'm so glad you're back, Mr. Hagar. In addition to the questions I
>>> previously posed to you, could you please answer one more? Did the
>>> other boys make fun of you because you were not as "well endowed" as
>>> they?
>>>
>> You Liberals are sooo lame ... it's that disease, isn't it ... not to
>> worry, Obamacare will fix it for you Loons.
>> Liberalism is a Mental Disorder ... no known cure, yet.
> If you would just answer the quetions, I could complete your profile and
> move on with my work. Though based upon what I've read to date, you
> appear to be a classic ill-bred wanker.

You nailed it ... now continue spanking Frank.
Liberalism is a Mental Disorder, further aggravated by obsessive
masturbation, leaving Democrat's with that certain look of cluelessness.