Research Discussion: Stimulus Payment

Stimulus Payment

Sometime this year, we taxpayers will again receive another 'Economic
Stimulus' payment.

This is indeed a very exciting program, and I'll explain it by
Using a Q & A format:

Q. What is an 'Economic Stimulus' payment ?

A. It is money that the federal government will send to taxpayers.

Q.. Where will the government get this money ?

A. From taxpayers.

Q. So the government is giving me back my own money ?

A. Only a smidgen of it.

Q. What is the purpose of this payment ?

A. The plan is for you to use the money to purchase a
High-definition TV set, thus stimulating the economy.

Q. But isn't that stimulating the economy of China ?

A. Shut up.

Below is some helpful advice on how to best help the U.S. Economy by
Spending your stimulus check wisely:

* If you spend the stimulus money at Wal-Mart, the money will
go to China or Sri Lanka .

* If you spend it on gasoline, your money will go to the
Arabs.

* If you purchase a computer, it will go to India , Taiwan or
China .

* If you purchase fruit and vegetables, it will go to Mexico
Honduras and Guatemala ..

* If you buy an efficient car, it will go to Japan or Korea .

* If you purchase useless stuff, it will go to Taiwan .

* If you pay your credit cards off, or buy stock, it will go
To management bonuses and they will hide it offshore.

Instead, keep the money in America by:

1) Spending it at yard sales, or

2) Going to ball games, or

3) Spending it on prostitutes, or

4) Beer or

5) Tattoos.

(These are the only American businesses still operating in the
U.S. )

Conclusion:

Go to a ball game with a tattooed prostitute that you met at a yard
Sale and drink beer all day !
No need to thank me, I'm just glad I could be of help.

Bert
2010-05-21 06:58:35 EST
On May 21, 6:05 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sometime this year,  we taxpayers will again receive another 'Economic
> Stimulus' payment.
>
> This is indeed a very exciting program,  and I'll explain it by
> Using a Q & A format:
>
>  Q.  What is an 'Economic Stimulus' payment ?
>
>  A.  It is money that the federal government will send to taxpayers.
>
>  Q..  Where will the government get this money ?
>
>  A.  From taxpayers.
>
>  Q.  So the government is giving me back my own money ?
>
>  A.  Only a smidgen of it.
>
>  Q.  What is the purpose of this payment ?
>
>  A.  The plan is for you to use the money to purchase a
> High-definition TV set,  thus stimulating the economy.
>
>  Q.  But isn't that stimulating the economy of China ?
>
>  A.  Shut up.
>
> Below is some helpful advice on how to best help the U.S. Economy by
> Spending your stimulus check wisely:
>
>      *  If you spend the stimulus money at Wal-Mart,  the money will
> go to China or Sri Lanka .
>
>      *  If you spend it on gasoline,  your money will go to the
> Arabs.
>
>      *  If you purchase a computer,  it will go to India , Taiwan or
> China .
>
>      *  If you purchase fruit and vegetables,  it will go to Mexico
> Honduras and Guatemala ..
>
>      *  If you buy an efficient  car,  it will go to Japan or Korea .
>
>      *  If  you purchase useless stuff,  it will go to Taiwan .
>
>      *  If you pay your credit cards off, or buy stock,  it will go
> To management bonuses and they will hide it offshore.
>
>  Instead,  keep the money in America by:
>
>  1)  Spending it at yard sales,  or
>
>  2)  Going to ball games,  or
>
>  3)  Spending it on prostitutes,  or
>
>  4)  Beer or
>
>  5) Tattoos.
>
>  (These are the only American businesses still operating in the
> U.S. )
>
> Conclusion:
>
> Go to a ball game with a tattooed prostitute that you met at a yard
> Sale and drink beer all day !
> No need to thank me,  I'm just glad I could be of help.

Sounds like a plan.Good sex and beer goes down good. M&M should get 2
million in stimulus money. TreBert

Double-A
2010-05-21 19:09:42 EST
On May 21, 3:05 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sometime this year,  we taxpayers will again receive another 'Economic
> Stimulus' payment.
>
> This is indeed a very exciting program,  and I'll explain it by
> Using a Q & A format:
>
>  Q.  What is an 'Economic Stimulus' payment ?
>
>  A.  It is money that the federal government will send to taxpayers.
>
>  Q..  Where will the government get this money ?
>
>  A.  From taxpayers.
>
>  Q.  So the government is giving me back my own money ?
>
>  A.  Only a smidgen of it.
>
>  Q.  What is the purpose of this payment ?
>
>  A.  The plan is for you to use the money to purchase a
> High-definition TV set,  thus stimulating the economy.
>
>  Q.  But isn't that stimulating the economy of China ?
>
>  A.  Shut up.
>
> Below is some helpful advice on how to best help the U.S. Economy by
> Spending your stimulus check wisely:
>
>      *  If you spend the stimulus money at Wal-Mart,  the money will
> go to China or Sri Lanka .
>
>      *  If you spend it on gasoline,  your money will go to the
> Arabs.
>
>      *  If you purchase a computer,  it will go to India , Taiwan or
> China .
>
>      *  If you purchase fruit and vegetables,  it will go to Mexico
> Honduras and Guatemala ..
>
>      *  If you buy an efficient  car,  it will go to Japan or Korea .
>
>      *  If  you purchase useless stuff,  it will go to Taiwan .
>
>      *  If you pay your credit cards off, or buy stock,  it will go
> To management bonuses and they will hide it offshore.
>
>  Instead,  keep the money in America by:
>
>  1)  Spending it at yard sales,  or
>
>  2)  Going to ball games,  or
>
>  3)  Spending it on prostitutes,  or
>
>  4)  Beer or
>
>  5) Tattoos.
>
>  (These are the only American businesses still operating in the
> U.S. )
>
> Conclusion:
>
> Go to a ball game with a tattooed prostitute that you met at a yard
> Sale and drink beer all day !
> No need to thank me,  I'm just glad I could be of help.

My advice to everybody is to cash the check at your bank, and then put
all the money in a can and bury it in your back yard. That way it
will be there for your when the depression gets worse.

Double-A

Brian Wraith
2010-05-21 19:16:23 EST
On 5/21/2010 4:09 PM, Double-A wrote:
> On May 21, 3:05 am, HVAC<mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Sometime this year, we taxpayers will again receive another 'Economic
>> Stimulus' payment.
>>
>> This is indeed a very exciting program, and I'll explain it by
>> Using a Q& A format:
>>
>> Q. What is an 'Economic Stimulus' payment ?
>>
>> A. It is money that the federal government will send to taxpayers.
>>
>> Q.. Where will the government get this money ?
>>
>> A. From taxpayers.
>>
>> Q. So the government is giving me back my own money ?
>>
>> A. Only a smidgen of it.
>>
>> Q. What is the purpose of this payment ?
>>
>> A. The plan is for you to use the money to purchase a
>> High-definition TV set, thus stimulating the economy.
>>
>> Q. But isn't that stimulating the economy of China ?
>>
>> A. Shut up.
>>
>> Below is some helpful advice on how to best help the U.S. Economy by
>> Spending your stimulus check wisely:
>>
>> * If you spend the stimulus money at Wal-Mart, the money will
>> go to China or Sri Lanka .
>>
>> * If you spend it on gasoline, your money will go to the
>> Arabs.
>>
>> * If you purchase a computer, it will go to India , Taiwan or
>> China .
>>
>> * If you purchase fruit and vegetables, it will go to Mexico
>> Honduras and Guatemala ..
>>
>> * If you buy an efficient car, it will go to Japan or Korea .
>>
>> * If you purchase useless stuff, it will go to Taiwan .
>>
>> * If you pay your credit cards off, or buy stock, it will go
>> To management bonuses and they will hide it offshore.
>>
>> Instead, keep the money in America by:
>>
>> 1) Spending it at yard sales, or
>>
>> 2) Going to ball games, or
>>
>> 3) Spending it on prostitutes, or
>>
>> 4) Beer or
>>
>> 5) Tattoos.
>>
>> (These are the only American businesses still operating in the
>> U.S. )
>>
>> Conclusion:
>>
>> Go to a ball game with a tattooed prostitute that you met at a yard
>> Sale and drink beer all day !
>> No need to thank me, I'm just glad I could be of help.
>

> My advice to everybody is to cash the check at your bank, and then put
> all the money in a can and bury it in your back yard. That way it
> will be there for your when the depression gets worse.
>
> Double-A

It won't be worth shit, take the cash, buy Gold and bury that.

On May 21, 4:16 pm, Brian Wraith <brianwra...@newzealand.invalid>
wrote:
> On 5/21/2010 4:09 PM, Double-A wrote:
>

> > On May 21, 3:05 am, HVAC<mr.h...@gmail.com>  wrote:
> >> Sometime this year,  we taxpayers will again receive another 'Economic
> >> Stimulus' payment.
>
> >> This is indeed a very exciting program,  and I'll explain it by
> >> Using a Q&  A format:
>
> >>   Q.  What is an 'Economic Stimulus' payment ?
>
> >>   A.  It is money that the federal government will send to taxpayers.
>
> >>   Q..  Where will the government get this money ?
>
> >>   A.  From taxpayers.
>
> >>   Q.  So the government is giving me back my own money ?
>
> >>   A.  Only a smidgen of it.
>
> >>   Q.  What is the purpose of this payment ?
>
> >>   A.  The plan is for you to use the money to purchase a
> >> High-definition TV set,  thus stimulating the economy.
>
> >>   Q.  But isn't that stimulating the economy of China ?
>
> >>   A.  Shut up.
>
> >> Below is some helpful advice on how to best help the U.S. Economy by
> >> Spending your stimulus check wisely:
>
> >>       *  If you spend the stimulus money at Wal-Mart,  the money will
> >> go to China or Sri Lanka .
>
> >>       *  If you spend it on gasoline,  your money will go to the
> >> Arabs.
>
> >>       *  If you purchase a computer,  it will go to India , Taiwan or
> >> China .
>
> >>       *  If you purchase fruit and vegetables,  it will go to Mexico
> >> Honduras and Guatemala ..
>
> >>       *  If you buy an efficient  car,  it will go to Japan or Korea .
>
> >>       *  If  you purchase useless stuff,  it will go to Taiwan .
>
> >>       *  If you pay your credit cards off, or buy stock,  it will go
> >> To management bonuses and they will hide it offshore.
>
> >>   Instead,  keep the money in America by:
>
> >>   1)  Spending it at yard sales,  or
>
> >>   2)  Going to ball games,  or
>
> >>   3)  Spending it on prostitutes,  or
>
> >>   4)  Beer or
>
> >>   5) Tattoos.
>
> >>   (These are the only American businesses still operating in the
> >> U.S. )
>
> >> Conclusion:
>
> >> Go to a ball game with a tattooed prostitute that you met at a yard
> >> Sale and drink beer all day !
> >> No need to thank me,  I'm just glad I could be of help.
>
> > My advice to everybody is to cash the check at your bank, and then put
> > all the money in a can and bury it in your back yard.  That way it
> > will be there for your when the depression gets worse.
>
> > Double-A
>
> It won't be worth shit, take the cash, buy Gold and bury that.

By BP stock, because it's too big to fail (just as the Rothschilds)

~ BG

On May 21, 3:05 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sometime this year,  we taxpayers will again receive another 'Economic
> Stimulus' payment.
>
> This is indeed a very exciting program,  and I'll explain it by
> Using a Q & A format:
>
>  Q.  What is an 'Economic Stimulus' payment ?
>
>  A.  It is money that the federal government will send to taxpayers.
>
>  Q..  Where will the government get this money ?
>
>  A.  From taxpayers.
>
>  Q.  So the government is giving me back my own money ?
>
>  A.  Only a smidgen of it.
>
>  Q.  What is the purpose of this payment ?
>
>  A.  The plan is for you to use the money to purchase a
> High-definition TV set,  thus stimulating the economy.
>
>  Q.  But isn't that stimulating the economy of China ?
>
>  A.  Shut up.
>
> Below is some helpful advice on how to best help the U.S. Economy by
> Spending your stimulus check wisely:
>
>      *  If you spend the stimulus money at Wal-Mart,  the money will
> go to China or Sri Lanka .
>
>      *  If you spend it on gasoline,  your money will go to the
> Arabs.
>
>      *  If you purchase a computer,  it will go to India , Taiwan or
> China .
>
>      *  If you purchase fruit and vegetables,  it will go to Mexico
> Honduras and Guatemala ..
>
>      *  If you buy an efficient  car,  it will go to Japan or Korea .
>
>      *  If  you purchase useless stuff,  it will go to Taiwan .
>
>      *  If you pay your credit cards off, or buy stock,  it will go
> To management bonuses and they will hide it offshore.
>
>  Instead,  keep the money in America by:
>
>  1)  Spending it at yard sales,  or
>
>  2)  Going to ball games,  or
>
>  3)  Spending it on prostitutes,  or
>
>  4)  Beer or
>
>  5) Tattoos.
>
>  (These are the only American businesses still operating in the
> U.S. )
>
> Conclusion:
>
> Go to a ball game with a tattooed prostitute that you met at a yard
> Sale and drink beer all day !
> No need to thank me,  I'm just glad I could be of help.

Beer is getting to be offshore owned, unless you're talking about
homebrew. Half the prostitutes are not here legally, and perhaps half
of their loot gets sent back home.

Barter for everything, and always openly pack heat so that you can
keep your stuff.

~ BG

Double-A
2010-05-21 20:06:02 EST
On May 21, 4:47 pm, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 21, 3:05 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Sometime this year,  we taxpayers will again receive another 'Economic
> > Stimulus' payment.
>
> > This is indeed a very exciting program,  and I'll explain it by
> > Using a Q & A format:
>
> >  Q.  What is an 'Economic Stimulus' payment ?
>
> >  A.  It is money that the federal government will send to taxpayers.
>
> >  Q..  Where will the government get this money ?
>
> >  A.  From taxpayers.
>
> >  Q.  So the government is giving me back my own money ?
>
> >  A.  Only a smidgen of it.
>
> >  Q.  What is the purpose of this payment ?
>
> >  A.  The plan is for you to use the money to purchase a
> > High-definition TV set,  thus stimulating the economy.
>
> >  Q.  But isn't that stimulating the economy of China ?
>
> >  A.  Shut up.
>
> > Below is some helpful advice on how to best help the U.S. Economy by
> > Spending your stimulus check wisely:
>
> >      *  If you spend the stimulus money at Wal-Mart,  the money will
> > go to China or Sri Lanka .
>
> >      *  If you spend it on gasoline,  your money will go to the
> > Arabs.
>
> >      *  If you purchase a computer,  it will go to India , Taiwan or
> > China .
>
> >      *  If you purchase fruit and vegetables,  it will go to Mexico
> > Honduras and Guatemala ..
>
> >      *  If you buy an efficient  car,  it will go to Japan or Korea .
>
> >      *  If  you purchase useless stuff,  it will go to Taiwan .
>
> >      *  If you pay your credit cards off, or buy stock,  it will go
> > To management bonuses and they will hide it offshore.
>
> >  Instead,  keep the money in America by:
>
> >  1)  Spending it at yard sales,  or
>
> >  2)  Going to ball games,  or
>
> >  3)  Spending it on prostitutes,  or
>
> >  4)  Beer or
>
> >  5) Tattoos.
>
> >  (These are the only American businesses still operating in the
> > U.S. )
>
> > Conclusion:
>
> > Go to a ball game with a tattooed prostitute that you met at a yard
> > Sale and drink beer all day !
> > No need to thank me,  I'm just glad I could be of help.
>
> Beer is getting to be offshore owned, unless you're talking about
> homebrew.

Yeah. That money will probably go to Belgium.

> Half the prostitutes are not here legally, and perhaps half
> of their loot gets sent back home.

Russian Mafia!

> Barter for everything, and always openly pack heat so that you can
> keep your stuff.
>
>  ~ BG

The open carry movement!

Double-A