Research Discussion: Calling All Morons Of The Obamacalypse

Calling All Morons Of The Obamacalypse

Hey, dudes (and dudettes/lezzies/trannies/Liberals), where are you ??
I really miss exchanging ideas with you, you know, elegant trailer
living, preparing tasty road-kill cuisine, sexual relations with immediate
relatives. I really cherish your wisdom and in-depth knowledge of these
subject ... almost like deja vu for you little wimpy fuckers, ain't it.

Ooops ... I just remembered ... you're POLNK'D ...
bwahahahahahahhhhh
Liberalism is a Mental Disorder ... go see your Obamacare assigned
quack for immediate attention.

ChasNemo
2010-05-20 23:00:10 EST
On May 20, 8:16�pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> Hey, dudes (and dudettes/lezzies/trannies/Liberals), where are you ??
> I really miss exchanging ideas with you, you know, elegant trailer
> living, preparing tasty road-kill cuisine, sexual relations with immediate
> relatives. �I really cherish your wisdom and in-depth knowledge of these
> subject ... almost like deja vu for you little wimpy fuckers, ain't it.
>
> Ooops ... I just remembered ... you're POLNK'D ...
> bwahahahahahahhhhh
> Liberalism is a Mental Disorder ... go see your Obamacare assigned
> quack for immediate attention.

Was is das "POLNK'D", pecKKKerhead?

Vtcapo
2010-05-20 23:03:15 EST
On May 20, 8:16 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> Hey, dudes (and dudettes/lezzies/trannies/Liberals), where are you ??
> I really miss exchanging ideas with you, you know, elegant trailer
> living, preparing tasty road-kill cuisine, sexual relations with immediate
> relatives.  I really cherish your wisdom and in-depth knowledge of these
> subject ... almost like deja vu for you little wimpy fuckers, ain't it.
>
> Ooops ... I just remembered ... you're POLNK'D ...
> bwahahahahahahhhhh
> Liberalism is a Mental Disorder ... go see your Obamacare assigned
> quack for immediate attention.

>...elegant trailer living, preparing tasty road-kill cuisine, sexual relations with immediate
>relatives.

What is this hag, true confessions? Tell us more. It will be good for
you, sort of like a cleansing of the soul so to speak. Ooops, forgot,
you don't believe in a soul.
What a shallow existence.....

RT

Notroll

> Hey, dudes (and dudettes/lezzies/trannies/Liberals), where are you ??
> I really miss exchanging ideas with you, you know, elegant trailer
> living, preparing tasty road-kill cuisine, sexual relations with immediate
> relatives.

You've never exchanged an idea with anyone. The closest thing to social
discourse you've encountered is when you pass along Rushbloat's talking
points. You are a total waste of skin. And really stupid.

On May 20, 8:16 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> Hey, dudes (and dudettes/lezzies/trannies/Liberals), where are you ??
> I really miss exchanging ideas with you, you know, elegant trailer
> living, preparing tasty road-kill cuisine, sexual relations with immediate
> relatives. I really cherish your wisdom and in-depth knowledge of these
> subject ... almost like deja vu for you little wimpy fuckers, ain't it.
>
> Ooops ... I just remembered ... you're POLNK'D ...
> bwahahahahahahhhhh
> Liberalism is a Mental Disorder ... go see your Obamacare assigned
> quack for immediate attention.

>...elegant trailer living, preparing tasty road-kill cuisine, sexual
>relations with immediate
>relatives.

What is this hag, true confessions? Tell us more. It will be good for
you, sort of like a cleansing of the soul so to speak. Ooops, forgot,
you don't believe in a soul.
What a shallow existence.....

RT
***********************************
Hey, numbnutz ... I just plunk'd another moron. If you continue to
act like the rectum you are, you may be next.

Logical

> "vtcapo" <vtcapo@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On May 20, 8:16 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>> Hey, dudes (and dudettes/lezzies/trannies/Liberals), where are you ??
>> I really miss exchanging ideas with you, you know, elegant trailer
>> living, preparing tasty road-kill cuisine, sexual relations with
>> immediate
>> relatives. I really cherish your wisdom and in-depth knowledge of these
>> subject ... almost like deja vu for you little wimpy fuckers, ain't it.
>>
>> Ooops ... I just remembered ... you're POLNK'D ...
>> bwahahahahahahhhhh
>> Liberalism is a Mental Disorder ... go see your Obamacare assigned
>> quack for immediate attention.
>
>>...elegant trailer living, preparing tasty road-kill cuisine, sexual
>>relations with immediate
>>relatives.
>
> What is this hag, true confessions? Tell us more. It will be good for
> you, sort of like a cleansing of the soul so to speak. Ooops, forgot,
> you don't believe in a soul.
> What a shallow existence.....
>
> RT
> Hey, numbnutz ... I just plunk'd another moron. If you continue to
> act like the rectum you are, you may be next.

Another anal/rectal issue. Your case history is going to be one of the more
interesting in my upcoming text. I also hope to have an article published
in the Journal of Abnormal Psychology.