Research Discussion: Respect The Cover-Up. (UFO Coverup) (Top Secret)

Respect The Cover-Up. (UFO Coverup) (Top Secret)
Posts: 8

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1   (First | Last)

V
2010-05-20 00:32:55 EST
On Thu, 20 May 2010 16:01:14 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>Respect The Cover-Up.

You just want a cover up so you don't have to admit that
the USA doesn't have a clue how the extraterrestrial
saucer at Groom Lake operates.

Perhaps if your DoD pals didn't destroy the on board
"computer" you'd be traversing the universe right now.

:->



--- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: news@netfront.net ---

V
2010-05-20 00:40:46 EST
On Thu, 20 May 2010 16:04:26 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>I will always think of the Future.

Here ya go. Now run away again.

http://divulgence.net



Sir Gilligan Horry
2010-05-20 02:01:14 EST
Respect The Cover-Up. (UFO Coverup) (Top Secret)

Google ...
7 results (0.14 seconds)

The "Respect The Cover-Up"
I am talking about is... people and beings
that want a wonderful existence.

They just want to take it easy sometimes.

Don't get on their back all the time.

.......

I was never a stalker or hater in UseNet NewsGroups and you know that.

Even with everything I know
I love the Universe.
I Love planet Earth.

The internet is so wonderful.

______________________



Sir Gilligan Horry
2010-05-20 02:04:26 EST
On Thu, 20 May 2010 16:01:14 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>Respect The Cover-Up. (UFO Coverup) (Top Secret)
>
>Google ...
>7 results (0.14 seconds)
>
>The "Respect The Cover-Up"
>I am talking about is... people and beings
>that want a wonderful existence.
>
>They just want to take it easy sometimes.
>
>Don't get on their back all the time.
>
>.......
>
>I was never a stalker or hater in UseNet NewsGroups and you know that.
>
>Even with everything I know
>I love the Universe.
>I Love planet Earth.
>
>The internet is so wonderful.
>
>______________________
>

I will never hate a UFO Debunker.

I will always think of the Future.

_________________________



Sir Gilligan Horry
2010-05-20 05:37:43 EST
On Thu, 20 May 2010 00:40:46 -0400, V <none@none.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 20 May 2010 16:04:26 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry
><GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
>>I will always think of the Future.
>
>Here ya go. Now run away again.
>
>http://divulgence.net
>

Running away to 7:57pm here.

How is your morning, evening and night ?


___





Bert
2010-05-20 06:55:56 EST
On May 20, 12:32 am, V <n...@none.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 20 May 2010 16:01:14 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry
>
> <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> >Respect The Cover-Up.
>
> You just want a cover up so you don't have to admit that
> the USA doesn't have a clue how the extraterrestrial
> saucer at Groom Lake operates.
>
> Perhaps if your DoD pals didn't destroy the on board
> "computer" you'd be traversing the universe right now.
>
> :->
>
> --- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: n...@netfront.net ---

We who live in Florida know GOP coverups. Maybe Rigby was an alien
that is how he was alble to escape a maximum security cell by flushing
himself out the toilet. Do aliens use toilets? They could be like
Gods,and Gods don't piss or shit. They might fart,but we can't be sure
of that??? TreBert

V
2010-05-20 12:16:19 EST
On Thu, 20 May 2010 03:55:56 -0700 (PDT), bert
<*9@msn.com> wrote:

>On May 20, 12:32 am, V <n...@none.com> wrote:
>> On Thu, 20 May 2010 16:01:14 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry
>>
>> <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> >Respect The Cover-Up.
>>
>> You just want a cover up so you don't have to admit that
>> the USA doesn't have a clue how the extraterrestrial
>> saucer at Groom Lake operates.
>>
>> Perhaps if your DoD pals didn't destroy the on board
>> "computer" you'd be traversing the universe right now.
>>
>> :->
>>
>> --- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: n...@netfront.net ---
>
> [aliens]They could be like Gods,and Gods

Imprinting your frailties on others was a fatal mistake.
You need others to think for you.

>but we can't be sure of that???

You are afraid. You are weak.


V
2010-05-20 12:27:15 EST
On Thu, 20 May 2010 19:37:43 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 20 May 2010 00:40:46 -0400, V <none@none.com> wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 20 May 2010 16:04:26 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry
>><GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>>
>>>I will always think of the Future.
>>
>>Here ya go. Now run away again.
>>
>>http://divulgence.net
>>
>
>Running away to 7:57pm here.

We noticed.

>How is your morning, evening and night ?

It would be better if you didn't exist.
Page: 1   (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron