Research Discussion: Tomorrow Is 'Draw Mohammed' Day

Tomorrow Is 'Draw Mohammed' Day

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/comic-riffs/2010/04/everybody_draw_mohammed_day_ga.html

Frank Galikanokus
2010-05-19 17:36:30 EST
HVAC wrote:

> http://voices.washingtonpost.com/comic-riffs/2010/04/everybody_draw_mohammed_day_ga.html

I have better thing to do with my time than act like a childish ass.

JAM

Just Me

On May 18, 8:25 am, "Mr.Kandawala" <mr.kandaw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Boycott This Page On Facebook
>
> http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=91869&id=100000925056977#!/page...
>
> PAGE DESCRIPTION
>
> Everybody Draw Mohammed Day!
> Detailed Info
>
> Personal Information:
> As a snarky response to Muslim bloggers who "warned" Comedy Central
> about an episode of South Park showing the Prophet Mohammed wearing a
> bear suit . . .

Like, 'snarky'? Freedom of Speech may look "snarky" to those who are
alien to it; to the kind of groveling spiritual slaves whose
conception of God (your "Allah") is of somebody trampling over the
world in a Godzilla suit--yeah.

But for those whose view of God is that of a pretty little baby in a
manger who, as a man, is accused of getting all snarky (blasphemous),
only to be executed for it--what makes you think you got any help
coming from this end of the religious spectrum? What looks "snarky"
to you, looks holy to us.

Mohammad in a teddy bear suit is "snarky"? Draw a picture of Mohammad
in the manger, wrapped in swaddling clothes of the Baby Jesus--that
would be snarky. That would be right up there with the Piss Christ.
Even I would be disgusted. It would be like a picture of the three
Wise Men come to the stable beneath the Star of Bethlehem to worship
the Baby Godzilla in a blue bonnet.

And that is why there can never be a meeting of religious minds
between Christendom and Islam. No Christian worthy the name could
ever picture the "Prophet" Mohammad, as the Baby Jesus, and most
certainly not with a crown of thorns, bleeding from the cross for his
love of the religious liberty of mankind. Your "prophet" bloodied his
own sword at the necks of thousands and instigated others to raise the
toll of carnage to the millions, whereas the man who grew from the
Baby Jesus, in going forth to establish his religion, never felt a
drop of blood come of his hand that was not his own. And what was that
religion? Never to raise a hand in violence against any man. Period.
Close the Book. That's it. It is through the shedding of his own blood
that Jesus establishes his religion, while it is the blood of others
that established yours, and so continues to do. You have no religion.
All you have is a worship of savage barbarity, and an end to human
freedom, given the 'holy' seal of a "prophet" who was nothing but a
bloody bandit and brigand.

The ONLY thing "snarky" here is your "boycott". In our book, that of
the Jew or Christian, as you point your noses to the ground to pray,
it is the Devil you address and not God, to the Face of whom you give
your smelly ass in your Muslim attitude of prayer.

Let someone with an artistic flair enter a drawing of your "Allah" in
a King Kong suit straddling the World Trade Towers, and in his hand
let there be a representation of his "prophet" plucked wriggling from
an upper window in his under-drawers and struggling in the hand of the
big roaring ape. TITLE: Mohammad's Jihad ("Big Struggle")
--
JM

"Frank Galikanokus" <FrankGalikanokus@nospam.net> wrote in message
> HVAC wrote:
>>
>> http://voices.washingtonpost.com/comic-riffs/2010/04/everybody_draw_mohammed_day_ga.html
>
> I have better thing to do with my time than act like a childish ass.

I don't.

"Just Me" <jpdm45@gmail.com> wrote in message
[...]

I'll tell ya.... Religion really brings out the freakshow.

Just Me
2010-05-19 20:06:16 EST
On May 19, 5:55 pm, "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'll tell ya.... Religion really brings out the freakshow.

Heh! This from alt.alien.visitors, alt.alien.research?

> I'll tell ya.... Religion really brings out the freakshow.

As opposed to that well known circus of weirdos from science like
Dirac, Shroedinger, Einstein, Oppenheimer and Watson, just to begin
the list?

People who live in glass houses should not shoot dice with the
Universe.
--
JM

On May 19, 5:55 pm, "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'll tell ya.... Religion really brings out the freakshow.

Heh! This from alt.alien.visitors, alt.alien.research?

> I'll tell ya.... Religion really brings out the freakshow.

As opposed to that well known circus of weirdos from science like
Dirac, Shroedinger, Einstein, Oppenheimer and Watson, just to begin
the list?

People who live in glass houses should not shoot dice with the
Universe.
--
JM

*************************************
Wow, HVAC ... you caused a Moron stampede ... nice job !!!

> http://voices.washingtonpost.com/comic-riffs/2010/04/everybody_draw_mohammed_day_ga.html

This one should win it ...

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_220cgg3w5c6

Puppet_Sock
2010-05-20 08:36:47 EST
On May 19, 5:36 pm, Frank Galikanokus <FrankGalikano...@nospam.net>
wrote:
[snip]
> I have better thing to do with my time than act like a childish ass.

You must be eager to get started.
Socks

"Just Me" <jpdm45@gmail.com> wrote in message

> I'll tell ya.... Religion really brings out the freakshow.

As opposed to that well known circus of weirdos from science like
Dirac, Shroedinger, Einstein, Oppenheimer and Watson, just to begin
the list?

People who live in glass houses should not shoot dice with the
Universe.

Mixing our metaphors are we?