Research Discussion: Debunkers MUST Have A Special License To Post Here!//NO EXCEPTIONS EVER!

Debunkers MUST Have A Special License To Post Here!//NO EXCEPTIONS EVER!

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Next  (First | Last)

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2010-05-19 13:08:27 EST
Debunkers MUST have a special license to post here!//NO EXCEPTIONS
EVER!

Notice to ALL debunkers, and their friends, supporters, sympathizers,
enablers and suspected debunkers.

You are hereby notified that you MUST register to get a temporary
posting permit. Without this permit, you may no longer post on these
newsgroups. This applies to ALL debunkers, such as "H", Hagar, Whore-
Low, CUJO and the various sock-puppets that you use.

These permits are issued at your nearest FEMA camp.

You may be interrogated while you are there.

Your headquarters MAY be targeted by drones!

You probably will be picked up by MODEVs - MObile Debunkers Execution
Vans - for further enhanced interrogation techniques. This is for
your protection only!

Thank you debunkers for your continued cooperation.

The De-Facto Moderator and
President of HACA - Human/Alien Contact Agenda

Sir Artio

"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote in
message
> Debunkers MUST have a special license to post here!//NO EXCEPTIONS
> EVER!

Art is correct.

All licenses will be issued by your favorite
group Moderator..... Me.

--
Harlow Victor Allen Campbell
Moderator

George
2010-05-19 16:54:16 EST
On May 20, 5:08 am, "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."
<*.@gmail.com> wrote:
> Debunkers MUST have a special license to post here!//NO EXCEPTIONS
> EVER!
\

Flako has a special license issued by his local asylum.
And thinks every-one else is as he !

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2010-05-19 20:05:19 EST
"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote in

> Debunkers MUST have a special license to post here!

We do. Now fuck off, sockboi.

"The point punk, is that abusers like you will soon be removed
completely from the internet and placed in custody for your criminal
activities." - Wollmann fucks up yet another prediction.

H.
2010-05-19 22:08:39 EST

<*i@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Debunkers MUST have a special license to post
> here!//NO EXCEPTIONS
> EVER!
>
> Notice to ALL debunkers, and their friends,
> supporters, sympathizers,
> enablers and suspected debunkers.
>
> You are hereby notified that you MUST register to get
> a temporary
> posting permit. Without this permit, you may no
> longer post on these
> newsgroups. This applies to ALL debunkers, such as
> "H", Hagar, Whore-
> Low, CUJO and the various sock-puppets that you use.
>
> These permits are issued at your nearest FEMA camp.
>
> You may be interrogated while you are there.
>
> Your headquarters MAY be targeted by drones!
>
> You probably will be picked up by MODEVs - MObile
> Debunkers Execution
> Vans - for further enhanced interrogation techniques.
> This is for
> your protection only!
>
> Thank you debunkers for your continued cooperation.
>
> The De-Facto Moderator and
> President of HACA - Human/Alien Contact Agenda
>
> Sir Artio

I have mine. Where the hell is yours?
H.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2010-05-20 06:57:14 EST
On May 19, 5:05 pm, Cujo DeSockpuppet <c...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalu...@gmail.com> wrote innews:c42982a7-1bf9-4169-bfa6-8a57145dece1@40g2000pry.googlegroups.com:
>
> > Debunkers MUST have a special license to post here!
>
> We do. Now fuck off, sockboi.

That was only for one day and it has expired long ago.

Please read this carefully:

[...]

2010-05-28 13:31:15 EST
On May 19, 5:05 pm, Cujo DeSockpuppet <c...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalu...@gmail.com> wrote innews:c42982a7-1bf9-4169-bfa6-8a57145dece1@40g2000pry.googlegroups.com:
>
> > Debunkers MUST have a special license to post here!
>
> We do.

Please re-read this before you attempt to post again:

[...]

2010-05-28 14:26:33 EST

<*.@petitmorte.net> wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."
> <garymatalu...@gmail.com> wrote
> innews:c42982a7-1bf9-4169-bfa6-8a57145dece1@40g2000pry.googlegroups.com:
>
> > Debunkers MUST have a special license to post here!
>
> We do.

Please re-read this before you attempt to post again:

Debunkers MUST have a special license to post here!//NO
EXCEPTIONS
EVER!

Notice to ALL debunkers, and their friends, supporters,
sympathizers,
enablers and suspected debunkers.

You are hereby notified that you MUST register to get a
temporary
posting permit. Without this permit, you may no longer
post on these
newsgroups. This applies to ALL debunkers, such as
"H", Hagar, Whore-
Low, CUJO and the various sock-puppets that you use.

These permits are issued at your nearest FEMA camp.

You may be interrogated while you are there.

Your headquarters MAY be targeted by drones!

You probably will be picked up by MODEVs - MObile
Debunkers Execution
Vans - for further enhanced interrogation techniques.
This is for
your protection only!

Thank you debunkers for your continued cooperation.

The De-Facto Moderator and
President of HACA - Human/Alien Contact Agenda

Sir Artio
=====================================

Permission to ask for permission to post here is
denied.
H.

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2010-05-28 16:55:52 EST
"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote
in

> On May 19, 5:05\ufffdpm, Cujo DeSockpuppet <c...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
>> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalu...@gmail.com>
>> wrote
> innews:c42982a7-1bf9-4169-bfa6-8a57145dece1@40g2000pry.googlegroups.com
> :
>>
>> > Debunkers MUST have a special license to post here!
>>
>> We do.
>
> Please re-read this before you attempt to post again:
>
> Debunkers MUST have a special license to post here!//NO EXCEPTIONS
> EVER!

It's OK, I granted them all licenses. So where's yours?

Given that you've done more than anyone to make debunkers look good
compared to the saucerheads, you've got to be considered the best
debunker on the group.

I know you don't have a license, so fuck off back to the loony bin.

> Notice to ALL debunkers, and their friends, supporters, sympathizers,
> enablers and suspected debunkers.
>
> You are hereby notified that you MUST register to get a temporary
> posting permit. Without this permit, you may no longer post on these
> newsgroups. This applies to ALL debunkers, such as "H", Hagar, Whore-
> Low, CUJO and the various sock-puppets that you use.

Got proof I use sockpuppets, Artie/Gary? I have proof you use
sockpuppets.

"Nope, all my prophecy belongs to the logical analysis of astrological
and psychological data." - Edmo dreams of becoming a cautionary tale.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.