Research Discussion: Who'da Thunk ...

Who'da Thunk ...

The Top 10 reasons why there are no black
NASCAR drivers:

# 10 Have to sit upright while driving.

# 9 Pistol won't stay under front seat.

# 8 Engine noise drowns out the rap music.

# 7 Pit crew can't work on car while holding up
Pants at the same time.

# 6 They keep trying to carjack Dale Earnhardt Jr.

# 5 Police cars on track interfere with race.

# 4 No passenger seat for the Ho.

# 3 No Cadillacs approved for competition.

# 2 When they crash their cars, they bail out & run.

# 1 They Can't wear their helmets sideways.

NOTICE: The space below is reserved for comments
by the "Morons of the Obamacalypse".

Jake
2010-05-16 16:06:34 EST
On May 16, 12:22 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:

> NOTICE:  The space below is reserved for comments
> by the "Morons of the Obamacalypse".

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Cause there ain't anymore craKKKers stupid enough to post anything
else. Damn Hags, even the craKKKers at the Dixie trailer park are
embarassed by the shit that you post.
Jake.

On May 16, 1:06 pm, jake <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 16, 12:22 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>

> > NOTICE:  The space below is reserved for comments
> > by the "Morons of the Obamacalypse".
>
> kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
>
> Cause there ain't anymore craKKKers stupid enough to post anything
> else.  Damn Hags, even the craKKKers at the Dixie trailer park are
> embarassed by the shit that you post.
> Jake.

But most of them "Dixie trailer park" associates can't read nor write?

Jake
2010-05-16 16:51:23 EST
On May 16, 3:09 pm, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 16, 1:06 pm, jake <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On May 16, 12:22 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>
> > > NOTICE:  The space below is reserved for comments
> > > by the "Morons of the Obamacalypse".
>
> > kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
>
> > Cause there ain't anymore craKKKers stupid enough to post anything
> > else.  Damn Hags, even the craKKKers at the Dixie trailer park are
> > embarassed by the shit that you post.
> > Jake.
>
> But most of them "Dixie trailer park" associates can't read nor write?

I would tend to agree with you, but if a craKKKer named Hags can
read. There's bound to be more of them. Though, since it is Hag's
sheriffwick, the craKKKer children are banned from going past the 3rd
grade. One of Hag's edicts, though he definately would not know the
meaning of the word.
Jake.
Jake.

On May 16, 1:06 pm, jake <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 16, 12:22 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>

> > NOTICE: The space below is reserved for comments
> > by the "Morons of the Obamacalypse".
>
> kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
>
> Cause there ain't anymore craKKKers stupid enough to post anything
> else. Damn Hags, even the craKKKers at the Dixie trailer park are
> embarassed by the shit that you post.
> Jake.

But most of them "Dixie trailer park" associates can't read nor write?

It's obvious that P.C. has rotted both Jake's and GuthBall's brains.
It was a dose of Nigger humor ... you didn't get it ??

Jake
2010-05-16 20:08:58 EST
On May 16, 6:05 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:

> It's obvious that P.C. has rotted both Jake's and GuthBall's brains.
> It was a dose of Nigger humor ... you didn't get it ??

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

But it turned into a dose of craKKKer humor. Didn't you get it? I
keep forgetting we're dealing with one illiterate craKKKer.
Jake.

On May 16, 4:05 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:

> On May 16, 1:06 pm, jake <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On May 16, 12:22 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>
> > > NOTICE: The space below is reserved for comments
> > > by the "Morons of the Obamacalypse".
>
> > kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
>
> > Cause there ain't anymore craKKKers stupid enough to post anything
> > else. Damn Hags, even the craKKKers at the Dixie trailer park are
> > embarassed by the shit that you post.
> > Jake.
>
> But most of them "Dixie trailer park" associates can't read nor write?
>
> It's obvious that P.C. has rotted both Jake's and GuthBall's brains.
> It was a dose of Nigger humor ... you didn't get it ??

I happen to like humor, especially when it's something that's honestly
funny because it really happened that way.

~ BG

Chatnoir
2010-05-17 14:39:17 EST
On May 16, 10:22 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> The Top 10 reasons why there are no black
> NASCAR drivers:
>
> # 10  Have to sit upright while driving.
>
> # 9  Pistol won't stay under front seat.
>
> # 8  Engine noise drowns out the rap music.
>
> # 7  Pit crew can't work on car while holding up
>        Pants at the same time.
>
> # 6  They keep trying to carjack Dale Earnhardt Jr.
>
> # 5  Police cars on track interfere with race.
>
> # 4  No passenger seat for the Ho.
>
> # 3  No Cadillacs approved for competition.
>
> # 2  When they crash their cars, they bail out & run.
>
> # 1  They Can't wear their helmets sideways.
>
> NOTICE:  The space below is reserved for comments
> by the "Morons of the Obamacalypse".

Hagar can't get much lower!

On May 16, 4:05 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:

> On May 16, 1:06 pm, jake <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On May 16, 12:22 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>
> > > NOTICE: The space below is reserved for comments
> > > by the "Morons of the Obamacalypse".
>
> > kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
>
> > Cause there ain't anymore craKKKers stupid enough to post anything
> > else. Damn Hags, even the craKKKers at the Dixie trailer park are
> > embarassed by the shit that you post.
> > Jake.
>
> But most of them "Dixie trailer park" associates can't read nor write?
>
> It's obvious that P.C. has rotted both Jake's and GuthBall's brains.
> It was a dose of Nigger humor ... you didn't get it ??

I happen to like humor, especially when it's something that's honestly
funny because it really happened that way.

~ BG
*************************************
Ok, GuthBall, list the renowned Blacks of the auto racing circuit ...
List all the famous Black winter sport aces
List all the renowned Beaners of the auto racing circuit.
List all the Beaner winter sport medalists ...

Should be a really short list there, GuthBall.

On May 17, 1:17 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:

> On May 16, 4:05 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>

> > "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > > kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
>
> > > Cause there ain't anymore craKKKers stupid enough to post anything
> > > else. Damn Hags, even the craKKKers at the Dixie trailer park are
> > > embarassed by the shit that you post.
> > > Jake.
>
> > But most of them "Dixie trailer park" associates can't read nor write?
>
> > It's obvious that P.C. has rotted both Jake's and GuthBall's brains.
> > It was a dose of Nigger humor ... you didn't get it ??
>
> I happen to like humor, especially when it's something that's honestly
> funny because it really happened that way.
>
>  ~ BG
> Ok, GuthBall, list the renowned Blacks of the auto racing circuit ...
> List all the famous Black winter sport aces
> List all the renowned Beaners of the auto racing circuit.
> List all the Beaner winter sport medalists ...
>
> Should be a really short list there, GuthBall.

See what I mean; Hagar is seriously funny whenever he wants to. Got
any of those ni**ers literally hanging around your section-8 trailer
park?

~ BG