Research Discussion: How Bikers Deal With Liberal Loons

How Bikers Deal With Liberal Loons

Johnstown, PA (Glossy News) -

Local and state police scoured the hills outside rural Johnstown,
Pennsylvania, after reports of three animal rights activists going missing
after attempting to protest the wearing of leather at a large motorcycle
gang rally this weekend. Two others, previously reported missing, were
discovered by fast food workers "duct taped inside several fast food
restaurant dumpsters," according to police officials.

"Something just went horribly, horribly, wrong." The organizer said a group
of concerned animal rights activist groups, "growing tired of throwing fake
blood and shouting profanities at older women wearing leather or fur coats,"
decided to protest the annual motorcycle club event "in a hope to show them
our outrage at their wanton use of leather in their clothing and motor bike
seats." "In fact," said the organizer, "motorcycle gangs are one of the
biggest abusers of wearing leather, and we decided it was high time that we
let them know that we disagree with them using it, ergo, they should stop."

According to witnesses, protesters arrived at the event in a vintage 1960's
era Volkswagen van and began to pelt the gang members with balloons filled
with red colored water, simulating blood, and shouting "you're murderers" to
passers by. This, evidently, is when the brouhaha began.

"They peed on me!!!" charged one activist. "They grabbed me, said I looked
like I was French, started calling me 'La Trene', and duct taped me to a
tree so they could pee on me all day!"

Still others claimed they were forced to eat hamburgers and hot dogs under
duress. Those who resisted were allegedly held down while several bikers
"farted on their heads."

Police officials declined comments on any leads or arrests due to the
ongoing nature of the investigation; however, organizers for the motorcycle
club rally expressed "surprise" at the allegations.

"That's preposterous," said one high-ranking member of the biker organizing
committee. "We were having a party, and these people showed up and were very
rude to us. They threw things at us, called us names, and tried to ruin the
entire event. So, what did we do? We invited them to the party! What could
be more friendly than that? You know, just because we are all members of
motorcycle clubs does not mean we do not care about inclusiveness.
Personally, I think it shows a lack of character for them to be saying such
nasty things about us after we bent over backwards to make them feel
welcome."

When confronted with the allegations of force-feeding the activists meat,
using them as ad hoc latrines, leaving them incapacitated in fast food
restaurant dumpsters, and 'farting on their heads,' the organizer declined
to comment in detail. "That's just our secret handshake," assured the
organizer.

On May 16, 7:28 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> Johnstown, PA (Glossy News) -
>
> Local and state police scoured the hills outside rural Johnstown,
> Pennsylvania, after reports of three animal rights activists going missing
> after attempting to protest the wearing of leather at a large motorcycle
> gang rally this weekend. Two others, previously reported missing, were
> discovered by fast food workers "duct taped inside several fast food
> restaurant dumpsters," according to police officials.
>
> "Something just went horribly, horribly, wrong." The organizer said a group
> of concerned animal rights activist groups, "growing tired of throwing fake
> blood and shouting profanities at older women wearing leather or fur coats,"
> decided to protest the annual motorcycle club event "in a hope to show them
> our outrage at their wanton use of leather in their clothing and motor bike
> seats." "In fact," said the organizer, "motorcycle gangs are one of the
> biggest abusers of wearing leather, and we decided it was high time that we
> let them know that we disagree with them using it, ergo, they should stop."
>
> According to witnesses, protesters arrived at the event in a vintage 1960's
> era Volkswagen van and began to pelt the gang members with balloons filled
> with red colored water, simulating blood, and shouting "you're murderers" to
> passers by.  This, evidently, is when the brouhaha began.
>
> "They peed on me!!!" charged one activist. "They grabbed me, said I looked
> like I was French, started calling me 'La Trene', and duct taped me to a
> tree so they could pee on me all day!"
>
> Still others claimed they were forced to eat hamburgers and hot dogs under
> duress.  Those who resisted were allegedly held down while several bikers
> "farted on their heads."
>
> Police officials declined comments on any leads or arrests due to the
> ongoing nature of the investigation; however, organizers for the motorcycle
> club rally expressed "surprise" at the allegations.
>
> "That's preposterous," said one high-ranking member of the biker organizing
> committee. "We were having a party, and these people showed up and were very
> rude to us.  They threw things at us, called us names, and tried to ruin the
> entire event. So, what did we do? We invited them to the party! What could
> be more friendly than that? You know, just because we are all members of
> motorcycle clubs does not mean we do not care about inclusiveness.
> Personally, I think it shows a lack of character for them to be saying such
> nasty things about us after we bent over backwards to make them feel
> welcome."
>
> When confronted with the allegations of force-feeding the activists meat,
> using them as ad hoc latrines, leaving them incapacitated in fast food
> restaurant dumpsters, and 'farting on their heads,' the organizer declined
> to comment in detail. "That's just our secret handshake," assured the
> organizer.

At least they got their official biker initiations out of the way.
Next time those activists show up, perhaps they can duct tape
whomever's the new-comer(s) to a tree, and pee on them.

~ BG

> [...]
> be more friendly than that? You know, just because we are all members of
> motorcycle clubs does not mean we do not care about inclusiveness.
> Personally, I think it shows a lack of character for them to be saying
> such
> nasty things about us after we bent over backwards to make them feel
> welcome."
>
> When confronted with the allegations of force-feeding the activists meat,
> using them as ad hoc latrines, leaving them incapacitated in fast food
> restaurant dumpsters, and 'farting on their heads,' the organizer declined
> to comment in detail. "That's just our secret handshake," assured the
> organizer.

At least they got their official biker initiations out of the way.
Next time those activists show up, perhaps they can duct tape
whomever's the new-comer(s) to a tree, and pee on them.

I'm sure there is a roll of duct tape with your name on it, GuthBall ...

Bast
2010-05-16 12:29:54 EST

Hagar wrote:
> [...]
>> members of motorcycle clubs does not mean we do not care about
>> inclusiveness. Personally, I think it shows a lack of character for
>> them to be saying such
>> nasty things about us after we bent over backwards to make them feel
>> welcome."
>>
>> When confronted with the allegations of force-feeding the activists
>> meat, using them as ad hoc latrines, leaving them incapacitated in
>> fast food restaurant dumpsters, and 'farting on their heads,' the
>> organizer declined to comment in detail. "That's just our secret
>> handshake," assured the organizer.
>
> At least they got their official biker initiations out of the way.
> Next time those activists show up, perhaps they can duct tape
> whomever's the new-comer(s) to a tree, and pee on them.
>
> ~ BG
> I'm sure there is a roll of duct tape with your name on it, GuthBall ...

Oh sure,.....
Do you know how many ducts they have to kill to make a roll of tape.
And sometimes the ducts are only stunned and still alive when fed into the
tape making machines.
THE HORROR,....THE HORROR
And what about those companies that use Ducks to make their tape ?

But I wonder if those activists who protest wearing leather, all met at
mcdonalds beforehand to plan their strategy.

> [...]
>>> organizer declined to comment in detail. "That's just our secret
>>> handshake," assured the organizer.
>>
>> At least they got their official biker initiations out of the way.
>> Next time those activists show up, perhaps they can duct tape
>> whomever's the new-comer(s) to a tree, and pee on them.
>>
>> ~ BG
>> I'm sure there is a roll of duct tape with your name on it, GuthBall ...
>

> Oh sure,.....
> Do you know how many ducts they have to kill to make a roll of tape.
> And sometimes the ducts are only stunned and still alive when fed into the
> tape making machines.
> THE HORROR,....THE HORROR
> And what about those companies that use Ducks to make their tape ?
>
> But I wonder if those activists who protest wearing leather, all met at
> mcdonalds beforehand to plan their strategy.

Oh Noes ... they are Vegans ...aren't they ???

On May 16, 9:29 am, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> [...]
> >> organizer declined to comment in detail. "That's just our secret
> >> handshake," assured the organizer.
>
> > At least they got their official biker initiations out of the way.
> > Next time those activists show up, perhaps they can duct tape
> > whomever's the new-comer(s) to a tree, and pee on them.
>
> > ~ BG
> >        *****************************************
> > I'm sure there is a roll of duct tape with your name on it, GuthBall ...
>
> Oh sure,.....
> Do you know how many ducts they have to kill to make a roll of tape.
> And sometimes the ducts are only stunned and still alive when fed into the
> tape making machines.
> THE HORROR,....THE HORROR
> And what about those companies that use Ducks to make their tape ?
>
> But I wonder if those activists who protest wearing leather, all met at
> mcdonalds beforehand to plan their strategy.

Wearing leather shoes and owning lots of other animal byproducts,
including their cache of cat and dog food that has all kinds of nasty
animal bits.

The good news is that Monsanto has pretty much created fake
everything, which of course they never use or much less eat.

~ BG

On May 16, 8:23 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:

> [...]
> > Personally, I think it shows a lack of character for them to be saying
> > such
> > nasty things about us after we bent over backwards to make them feel
> > welcome."
>
> > When confronted with the allegations of force-feeding the activists meat,
> > using them as ad hoc latrines, leaving them incapacitated in fast food
> > restaurant dumpsters, and 'farting on their heads,' the organizer declined
> > to comment in detail. "That's just our secret handshake," assured the
> > organizer.
>
> At least they got their official biker initiations out of the way.
> Next time those activists show up, perhaps they can duct tape
> whomever's the new-comer(s) to a tree, and pee on them.
>
>  ~ BG
>         *****************************************
> I'm sure there is a roll of duct tape with your name on it, GuthBall ...

I've already been taped and pissed on, though mostly by those of our
state and federal government that can't seem to hold their public
funded blatters between our public funded rest-stops. They all seem
way too busy sucking their brown noses up to those reelection loot
dispensing ZNR and ZND approved butts that unquestionably work
primarily on behalf of those Big Energy, Rothschild and Monsanto types
(namely your redneck kind of folks).

~ BG

Notroll

> Johnstown, PA (Glossy News) -
>
> Local and state police scoured the hills outside rural Johnstown,
> Pennsylvania, after reports of three animal rights activists going missing
> after attempting to protest the wearing of leather at a large motorcycle
> gang rally this weekend.

Have you ever seen Hagar all leathered and chained up? Looks queer as a
three dollar bill. One look and you expect him to start singing YMCA. It's
even better when he's riding two abreast with Col. Klink. Hags on a Vespa
and Klink on a Cushman.

Bast
2010-05-16 13:25:45 EST

Brad Guth wrote:
> On May 16, 9:29 am, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
>> Hagar wrote:
>>> "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> At least they got their official biker initiations out of the way.
>>> Next time those activists show up, perhaps they can duct tape
>>> whomever's the new-comer(s) to a tree, and pee on them.
>>
>>> ~ BG
>>> *****************************************
>>> I'm sure there is a roll of duct tape with your name on it, GuthBall
>>
>> Oh sure,.....
>> Do you know how many ducts they have to kill to make a roll of tape.
>> And sometimes the ducts are only stunned and still alive when fed into
>> the tape making machines.
>> THE HORROR,....THE HORROR
>> And what about those companies that use Ducks to make their tape ?
>>
>> But I wonder if those activists who protest wearing leather, all met at
>> mcdonalds beforehand to plan their strategy.
>
> Wearing leather shoes and owning lots of other animal byproducts,
> including their cache of cat and dog food that has all kinds of nasty
> animal bits.
>
> The good news is that Monsanto has pretty much created fake
> everything, which of course they never use or much less eat.
>
> ~ BG

The bikers should wear chemically synthesized fabrics derived from crude oil
byproducts which is much better for the environment
And leave those cows alone so the aliens can mutilate them.

So just be quiet and eat your polyester dioxin laden ice-creme that has no
animal trans-fats in it so is very healthy for you.

> [...]
> > welcome."
>
> > When confronted with the allegations of force-feeding the activists
> > meat,
> > using them as ad hoc latrines, leaving them incapacitated in fast food
> > restaurant dumpsters, and 'farting on their heads,' the organizer
> > declined
> > to comment in detail. "That's just our secret handshake," assured the
> > organizer.
>
> At least they got their official biker initiations out of the way.
> Next time those activists show up, perhaps they can duct tape
> whomever's the new-comer(s) to a tree, and pee on them.
>
> ~ BG
> I'm sure there is a roll of duct tape with your name on it, GuthBall ...

I've already been taped and pissed on, though mostly by those of our
state and federal government that can't seem to hold their public

***That's bladders, with two "Ds" instead of "Ts", you ignoramus.

between our public funded rest-stops. They all seem way too busy
sucking their brown noses up to those reelection loot dispensing
ZNR and ZND approved butts

***This time around it is faggots like Bawney Fwank, crooks like
Chris Dodd and socialistic ideologues like Hussein who do the
dispensing of OUR funds at ten time the previous rate.

that unquestionably work primarily on behalf of those Big Energy,
Rothschild and Monsanto types (namely your redneck kind of folks).

***Yes indeed, Big Oil and Big Industry have bought and paid for
most of our conservative Politicians, and all of the Liberal ones.
How else do you think they can afford weekend homes, appraised
at > million of dollars, on Cape Cod near Provincetown, the cock-
sucker haven of Massachusetts, in Fwank Bawney's case and a
small palace in Ireland, in the case of Chris Dodd.
But, being a devoted Liberal maggot, I'm sure you can explain that
away, GuthBall ...

~ BG