Research Discussion: Nuke Experts Deployed To Oil Spill

Nuke Experts Deployed To Oil Spill

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/energy/oilandgas/7726142/Barack-Obama-sends-nuclear-experts-to-tackle-BPs-Gulf-of-Mexico-oil-leak.html

And you all thought *I* was crazy......

> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/energy/oilandgas/7726142/Barack-Obama-sends-nuclear-experts-to-tackle-BPs-Gulf-of-Mexico-oil-leak.html
>

> And you all thought *I* was crazy......

As Richard Pryor so eloquently put it:
"That Nigger is crazy!!!"

On May 16, 5:50 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/energy/oilandgas/7726...
>
> And you all thought *I* was crazy......

A good nuke bunker-buster might actually fuse it shut. However,
nuking BP corporate would be a whole lot better long-term solution of
preventing future blowouts.

A serious bunker-busting bomb load of Browns Gas could also be
utilized to cause an implosion that could shut things down. At any
rate, that 5 MT application would at least get their dysfunctional
blow-off valve stack out of the way, so that a million tonne ball of
solid iron could then be sued as a stopper.

Perhaps all of our existing spent nuclear fuel could be made into a
very high density kind of plug, so that once their defective wellhead
stack is nuked out of the way, the spent uranium plug of perhaps
100,000 tonnes would be deployed, as to seal off that hasty hole.
There might still be some leakage, but at least not more than a few
barrels per day, that a larger funnel could then safely manage.

~ BG

Brian Wraith
2010-05-16 11:48:28 EST
On 5/16/2010 8:13 AM, Brad Guth wrote:
> On May 16, 5:50 am, HVAC<mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/energy/oilandgas/7726...
>>
>> And you all thought *I* was crazy......
>
> A good nuke bunker-buster might actually fuse it shut. However,
> nuking BP corporate would be a whole lot better long-term solution of
> preventing future blowouts.
>
> A serious bunker-busting bomb load of Browns Gas could also be
> utilized to cause an implosion that could shut things down. At any
> rate, that 5 MT application would at least get their dysfunctional
> blow-off valve stack out of the way, so that a million tonne ball of
> solid iron could then be sued as a stopper.
>
> Perhaps all of our existing spent nuclear fuel could be made into a
> very high density kind of plug, so that once their defective wellhead
> stack is nuked out of the way, the spent uranium plug of perhaps
> 100,000 tonnes would be deployed, as to seal off that hasty hole.
> There might still be some leakage, but at least not more than a few
> barrels per day, that a larger funnel could then safely manage.
>
> ~ BG

The best use of high explosives would be to bury large shaped charges in
a perimeter around the actual drill shaft, detonating them to create an
implosion type effect, hoping to seal off the shaft by compressing the
surrounding earth.

This would be analogous to "pinching off an IV tube".

One could use shaped nuclear warheads, but it would seem like overkill
considering the capabilities of some of the newer energetic materials
available.

Using nuclear weapons in such a way would present the administration
with enormous political consequences, especially if it were to fail or
make matters worse.

His Highness The TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana And Chief Of Quixotic Enterprises
2010-05-16 12:07:33 EST
On May 16, 8:50 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/energy/oilandgas/7726...
>
> And you all thought *I* was crazy......

It still sounds crazy. What are they going to do, blow it up in the
middle of the Gulf Stream? This thing will get to Scandinavia and
Europe probably.

This oil spill sounds like the worst sticky black blot in the dark
history of the human race...

"The Oil spill is of such catastrophic proportions, very few people
are mentioning the likelihood of the oil being carried by the Gulf
stream to Europe. If enough oil spills it can kill much if not all of
the world’s oceans."

http://morris108.wordpress.com/2010/05/07/the-gulf-oil-spill-will-reach-europe/

THE WISE TIBETAN MONKEY SAYS

"Ride a bike today and everyday. It's dangerous around here... so I'll
probably take a walk"

On May 16, 8:48 am, Brian Wraith <brianwra...@newzealand.invalid>
wrote:
> On 5/16/2010 8:13 AM, Brad Guth wrote:
>

> > On May 16, 5:50 am, HVAC<mr.h...@gmail.com>  wrote:
> >>http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/energy/oilandgas/7726...
>
> >> And you all thought *I* was crazy......
>
> > A good nuke bunker-buster might actually fuse it shut.  However,
> > nuking BP corporate would be a whole lot better long-term solution of
> > preventing future blowouts.
>
> > A serious bunker-busting bomb load of Browns Gas could also be
> > utilized to cause an implosion that could shut things down.  At any
> > rate, that 5 MT application would at least get their dysfunctional
> > blow-off valve stack out of the way, so that a million tonne ball of
> > solid iron could then be sued as a stopper.
>
> > Perhaps all of our existing spent nuclear fuel could be made into a
> > very high density kind of plug, so that once their defective wellhead
> > stack is nuked out of the way, the spent uranium plug of perhaps
> > 100,000 tonnes would be deployed, as to seal off that hasty hole.
> > There might still be some leakage, but at least not more than a few
> > barrels per day, that a larger funnel could then safely manage.
>
> >   ~ BG
>
> The best use of high explosives would be to bury large shaped charges in
> a perimeter around the actual drill shaft, detonating them to create an
> implosion type effect, hoping to seal off the shaft by compressing the
> surrounding earth.
>
> This would be analogous to "pinching off an IV tube".
>
> One could use shaped nuclear warheads, but it would seem like overkill
> considering the capabilities of some of the newer energetic materials
> available.
>
> Using nuclear weapons in such a way would present the administration
> with enormous political consequences, especially if it were to fail or
> make matters worse.

You could be right, about causing a lithosphere implosion with shaped
charges, pinching off that steel and cement reinforced hole so that
little if any oily sulfur and the other ten fold more volumes of raw
natural gas stops leaking out. Perhaps targeting with a surround of
10 each 1 MT bunker-busting bombs or rather torpedoes might either do
the trick or fracture everything wide open.

However, as plan-B using our spent reactor fuel as made into a very
large stopper, might not be such a bad idea. It could be coated on
the bottom with a meter thick layer of something heavy and sticky, or
simply having that special blowout prevention mud/cement pumped into
pores that'll seal off the underside until that pocket of oily sulfur
and gas is depleted by the second well, whereas then this same
humongous stopper could be re-utilized for the next BP blowout that
apparently can't be prevented.

~ BG

Enterprises" <nolionnoproblem@yahoo.com> wrote in message
This oil spill sounds like the worst sticky black blot in the dark
history of the human race...

Get a grip dude.

I'm sure in the past many oil spills have occurred naturally.

http://www.livescience.com/environment/090520-natural-oil-seeps.html

Jan Panteltje
2010-05-16 12:29:46 EST
On a sunny day (Sun, 16 May 2010 08:13:13 -0700 (PDT)) it happened Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote in
<388b4fc9-d45a-46bf-beb6-cbf3add9928c@k17g2000pro.googlegroups.com>:

>On May 16, 5:50 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/energy/oilandgas/7726...
>>
>> And you all thought *I* was crazy......
>
>A good nuke bunker-buster might actually fuse it shut. However,
>nuking BP corporate would be a whole lot better long-term solution of
>preventing future blowouts.
>
>A serious bunker-busting bomb load of Browns Gas could also be
>utilized to cause an implosion that could shut things down. At any
>rate, that 5 MT application would at least get their dysfunctional
>blow-off valve stack out of the way, so that a million tonne ball of
>solid iron could then be sued as a stopper.
>
>Perhaps all of our existing spent nuclear fuel could be made into a
>very high density kind of plug, so that once their defective wellhead
>stack is nuked out of the way, the spent uranium plug of perhaps
>100,000 tonnes would be deployed, as to seal off that hasty hole.
>There might still be some leakage, but at least not more than a few
>barrels per day, that a larger funnel could then safely manage.
>
> ~ BG

The questions remain how much a radiactive pollutes ocean would contribute
to the tourist industry in Florida.
For the next thousand years.

His Highness The TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana And Chief Of Quixotic Enterprises
2010-05-16 12:35:31 EST
On May 16, 12:26 pm, "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana and Chief of QuixoticEnterprises" <nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> This oil spill sounds like the worst sticky black blot in the dark
> history of the human race...
>
> Get a grip dude.
>
> I'm sure in the past many oil spills have occurred naturally.
>
> http://www.livescience.com/environment/090520-natural-oil-seeps.html

I heard of volcanoes erupting naturally, but not oil bursting out of
the place where they have been lying for 300 million years.

On May 16, 12:26 pm, "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana and Chief of
> QuixoticEnterprises" <nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> This oil spill sounds like the worst sticky black blot in the dark
> history of the human race...
>
> Get a grip dude.
>
> I'm sure in the past many oil spills have occurred naturally.
>
> http://www.livescience.com/environment/090520-natural-oil-seeps.html

I heard of volcanoes erupting naturally, but not oil bursting out of
the place where they have been lying for 300 million years.

Ever hear of the La Brea Tar Pits ???
What do you think that ooze is made of ....