Research Discussion: Obama Pledges To Get Tough On Oil Companies

Obama Pledges To Get Tough On Oil Companies

Say, moron, where do you think the bulk of your election/re-election
financing is coming from ??? Big oil, dude.
We do hope that you'll be getting just as tough on them as you have been on
Goldman-Sachs and a few other banks, whom you've been spoon-feeding tax
payer dollars with a front-end loader sized spoons.
Perhaps like GM and Chrysler ???

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100514/ap_on_bi_ge/us_gulf_oil_spill

How stupid does this moron think the American public is to believe that
these Liberal cowards would jeopardize the hands that keep their coffers
filled to the brim with ill-gotten gains ???

So Obama is going to flap his lips, reading drivel from the teleprompter,
assuring the gullible public that he is still the HICK, while sending Rohm
Emanuel and David Axelrod to count the campaign money.

Jake
2010-05-14 17:01:46 EST
On May 14, 3:03 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:

Say, moron, where do you think the bulk of your election/re-election
financing is coming from ??? Big oil, dude.
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Whoa, I'm sure that when he reads your post he will invite you on to
the White House and personally thank you. Without the use of a
teleprompter, just on your behalf. (Since the whole world knows how
you hate them). And then he'll erect a statue, of some sort, to you
craKKKer, for having the wisdom/courage to set him straight.
Jake.

Bert
2010-05-14 17:13:58 EST
On May 14, 5:01 pm, jake <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 14, 3:03 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>
> Say, moron, where do you think the bulk of your election/re-election
> financing is coming from ??? Big oil, dude.
> kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
>
> Whoa, I'm sure that when he reads your post he will invite you on to
> the White House and personally thank you.  Without the use of a
> teleprompter, just on your behalf.  (Since the whole world knows how
> you hate them).  And then he'll erect a statue, of some sort, to you
> craKKKer,  for having the wisdom/courage to set him straight.
> Jake.

Ha Ha Ha Without oil money like all presidents would never get to be
president. Without Severn trent Mafia money GOP would shit in their
pants. Reality is they do not even lie that they do not take money
from Severn Trent water or Progress Energy electric.. They are proud
of it TreBert

On May 14, 2:13 pm, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
> On May 14, 5:01 pm, jake <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On May 14, 3:03 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>
> > Say, moron, where do you think the bulk of your election/re-election
> > financing is coming from ??? Big oil, dude.
> > kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
>
> > Whoa, I'm sure that when he reads your post he will invite you on to
> > the White House and personally thank you.  Without the use of a
> > teleprompter, just on your behalf.  (Since the whole world knows how
> > you hate them).  And then he'll erect a statue, of some sort, to you
> > craKKKer,  for having the wisdom/courage to set him straight.
> > Jake.
>
> Ha Ha Ha  Without oil money like all presidents would never get to be
> president. Without Severn trent Mafia money GOP would shit in their
> pants. Reality is they do not even lie that they do not take money
> from Severn Trent water or Progress Energy electric.. They are proud
> of it   TreBert

And behind it all are those Rothschilds of Big Energy and their ZNR
approved rednecks, although as of the last half century it's also
Monsanto because, good, bad or indifferent we all have to eat
regardless of the cost or consequences.

~ BG

On May 14, 1:03 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> Say, moron, where do you think the bulk of your election/re-election
> financing is coming from ??? Big oil, dude.
> We do hope that you'll be getting just as tough on them as you have been on
> Goldman-Sachs and a few other banks, whom you've been spoon-feeding tax
> payer dollars with a front-end loader sized spoons.
> Perhaps like GM and Chrysler ???
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100514/ap_on_bi_ge/us_gulf_oil_spill
>
> How stupid does this moron think the American public is to believe that
> these Liberal cowards would jeopardize the hands that keep their coffers
> filled to the brim with ill-gotten gains ???
>
> So Obama is going to flap his lips, reading drivel from the teleprompter,
> assuring the gullible public that he is still the HICK, while sending Rohm
> Emanuel and David Axelrod to count the campaign money.

Except that he's the least teleprompted or otherwise assisted
president since FDR.

~ BG

On May 14, 1:03 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> Say, moron, where do you think the bulk of your election/re-election
> financing is coming from ??? Big oil, dude.
> We do hope that you'll be getting just as tough on them as you have been
> on
> Goldman-Sachs and a few other banks, whom you've been spoon-feeding tax
> payer dollars with a front-end loader sized spoons.
> Perhaps like GM and Chrysler ???
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100514/ap_on_bi_ge/us_gulf_oil_spill
>
> How stupid does this moron think the American public is to believe that
> these Liberal cowards would jeopardize the hands that keep their coffers
> filled to the brim with ill-gotten gains ???
>
> So Obama is going to flap his lips, reading drivel from the teleprompter,
> assuring the gullible public that he is still the HICK, while sending Rohm
> Emanuel and David Axelrod to count the campaign money.

Except that he's the least teleprompted or otherwise assisted
president since FDR.

~ BG
I take it you've never seen the Nigger stutter when the prompter goes blank
all you hear is err, err, ahem, err, ahem, you know, err, ahem ad nauseam.

On May 14, 7:44 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:

> On May 14, 1:03 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>

> > Say, moron, where do you think the bulk of your election/re-election
> > financing is coming from ??? Big oil, dude.
> > We do hope that you'll be getting just as tough on them as you have been
> > on
> > Goldman-Sachs and a few other banks, whom you've been spoon-feeding tax
> > payer dollars with a front-end loader sized spoons.
> > Perhaps like GM and Chrysler ???
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100514/ap_on_bi_ge/us_gulf_oil_spill
>
> > How stupid does this moron think the American public is to believe that
> > these Liberal cowards would jeopardize the hands that keep their coffers
> > filled to the brim with ill-gotten gains ???
>
> > So Obama is going to flap his lips, reading drivel from the teleprompter,
> > assuring the gullible public that he is still the HICK, while sending Rohm
> > Emanuel and David Axelrod to count the campaign money.
>
> Except that he's the least teleprompted or otherwise assisted
> president since FDR.
>
>  ~ BG
>         ****************************************
> I take it you've never seen the Nigger stutter when the prompter goes blank
> all you hear is err, err, ahem, err, ahem, you know, err, ahem ad nauseam.

Since when are all public representatives required to be redneck
certified.

~ BG

Notroll

> "Brad Guth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On May 14, 1:03 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>> Say, moron, where do you think the bulk of your election/re-election
>> financing is coming from ??? Big oil, dude.
>> We do hope that you'll be getting just as tough on them as you have been
>> on
>> Goldman-Sachs and a few other banks, whom you've been spoon-feeding tax
>> payer dollars with a front-end loader sized spoons.
>> Perhaps like GM and Chrysler ???
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100514/ap_on_bi_ge/us_gulf_oil_spill
>>
>> How stupid does this moron think the American public is to believe that
>> these Liberal cowards would jeopardize the hands that keep their coffers
>> filled to the brim with ill-gotten gains ???
>>
>> So Obama is going to flap his lips, reading drivel from the teleprompter,
>> assuring the gullible public that he is still the HICK, while sending
>> Rohm
>> Emanuel and David Axelrod to count the campaign money.
>
> Except that he's the least teleprompted or otherwise assisted
> president since FDR.
>
> ~ BG
> I take it you've never seen the Nigger stutter when the prompter goes
> blank ...
> all you hear is err, err, ahem, err, ahem, you know, err, ahem ad nauseam.

That sounds more like Hagar when someone asks him who is father is.

Bert
2010-05-15 08:50:51 EST
On May 15, 7:50 am, "Notroll" <notr...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message

> > "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > On May 14, 1:03 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> >> Say, moron, where do you think the bulk of your election/re-election
> >> financing is coming from ??? Big oil, dude.
> >> We do hope that you'll be getting just as tough on them as you have been
> >> on
> >> Goldman-Sachs and a few other banks, whom you've been spoon-feeding tax
> >> payer dollars with a front-end loader sized spoons.
> >> Perhaps like GM and Chrysler ???
>
> >>http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100514/ap_on_bi_ge/us_gulf_oil_spill
>
> >> How stupid does this moron think the American public is to believe that
> >> these Liberal cowards would jeopardize the hands that keep their coffers
> >> filled to the brim with ill-gotten gains ???
>
> >> So Obama is going to flap his lips, reading drivel from the teleprompter,
> >> assuring the gullible public that he is still the HICK, while sending
> >> Rohm
> >> Emanuel and David Axelrod to count the campaign money.
>
> > Except that he's the least teleprompted or otherwise assisted
> > president since FDR.
>
> > ~ BG
> >        ****************************************
> > I take it you've never seen the Nigger stutter when the prompter goes
> > blank ...
> > all you hear is err, err, ahem, err, ahem, you know, err, ahem ad nauseam.
>
> That sounds more like Hagar when someone asks him who is father is.- Hide quoted text -

BP oil not allowed to sell gas in USA Severn Trent water not allowed
to sell water in USA Banks not allowed to foreclose. Insurance
companies made to pay claimes. No double dipping by GOP elected
people. No bullet train to no where. SS to keep up with inflation.
Food stamps increase to pay for pills water an electric. New
NASA honest so we can build a base on the moon. Mafia NASA to return
all the billions stolen. $25,000,000 shuttle toilets for all American
can see how corrupt NASA is over the last 40 years. None of this
will Obama do. We the people know why TreBert

Jake
2010-05-15 22:21:44 EST
On May 15, 6:50 am, "Notroll" <notr...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message

> > "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > On May 14, 1:03 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> >> Say, moron, where do you think the bulk of your election/re-election
> >> financing is coming from ??? Big oil, dude.
> >> We do hope that you'll be getting just as tough on them as you have been
> >> on
> >> Goldman-Sachs and a few other banks, whom you've been spoon-feeding tax
> >> payer dollars with a front-end loader sized spoons.
> >> Perhaps like GM and Chrysler ???
>
> >>http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100514/ap_on_bi_ge/us_gulf_oil_spill
>
> >> How stupid does this moron think the American public is to believe that
> >> these Liberal cowards would jeopardize the hands that keep their coffers
> >> filled to the brim with ill-gotten gains ???
>
> >> So Obama is going to flap his lips, reading drivel from the teleprompter,
> >> assuring the gullible public that he is still the HICK, while sending
> >> Rohm
> >> Emanuel and David Axelrod to count the campaign money.
>
> > Except that he's the least teleprompted or otherwise assisted
> > president since FDR.
>
> > ~ BG
> > I take it you've never seen the Nigger stutter when the prompter goes
> > blank ...
> > all you hear is err, err, ahem, err, ahem, you know, err, ahem ad nauseam.
>
> That sounds more like Hagar when someone asks him who is father is.- Hide quoted text -

I believe Hags knows who his father was. His name was also Hagar, and
Hags the craKKKer wants to be just like him.
Jake.