Research Discussion: U.S. War On Drugs Has Brought Naught

U.S. War On Drugs Has Brought Naught

Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)

Like everything the Federal Government touches, the much touted
"War on Drugs" has been a dismal failure after one Trillion dollars
of wasted taxpayer money and 40 years of mind boggling
bureaucratic bungling.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100514/ap_on_re_us/failed_drug_war

Another Federal Success Story is the "Department of Energy",
which was designed to wean us off foreign oil after the 72 embargo.
To date, it has roughly increased dependency by 30%, yet to
produce its first gallon/KW/BTU of anything ... too bad Obama's
hot air can't be harnessed.

Not to be outdone, the US Postal Service with its "If it fits, it shits"
slogan is billions in the hole, and despite all the new-fangled automation
gadgets, its ranks have swelled by "reward" jobs to loyal supporters
of the Obama regime.

AMTRAK, that loser since inception, has yet to figure out how to
make trains run on time and how to keep the Engineer's noses out
of the weed baggies and carry-on flasks. Even if it were to become
an overnight success (chortle) it would NEVER recoup the wasted
funds invested in that pipe dream.

ObamaCare, that jewel that is already 115 billion in the hole, because they
lied to the public (again and again), but not to worry, they'll cut the
budget somewhere to cover that slight oversight ... bwahahahahahahah.

Have a good weekend. The nightmare will end, starting in November, with the
official end date of 2012, when Obama and his gang of hoodlums get to
terrorize Illinois once again.

Chatnoir
2010-05-14 15:51:32 EST
On May 14, 12:42 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> Like everything the Federal Government touches, the much touted
> "War on Drugs" has been a dismal failure after one Trillion dollars
> of wasted taxpayer money and 40 years of mind boggling
> bureaucratic bungling.

But your drug of choice = Gasoline sniffing - is still legal!

On May 14, 12:42 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> Like everything the Federal Government touches, the much touted
> "War on Drugs" has been a dismal failure after one Trillion dollars
> of wasted taxpayer money and 40 years of mind boggling
> bureaucratic bungling.
You are assuming those ZNR approved Rothschilds and their redneck
supporters ever had any intentions of winning that war.

> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100514/ap_on_re_us/failed_drug_war
>
> Another Federal Success Story is the "Department of Energy",
> which was designed to wean us off foreign oil after the 72 embargo.
> To date, it has roughly increased dependency by 30%, yet to
> produce its first gallon/KW/BTU of anything ... too bad Obama's
> hot air can't be harnessed.
>
> Not to be outdone, the US Postal Service with its  "If it fits, it shits"
> slogan is billions in the hole, and despite all the new-fangled automation
> gadgets, its ranks have swelled by "reward" jobs to loyal supporters
> of the Obama regime.
>
> AMTRAK, that loser since inception, has yet to figure out how to
> make trains run on time and how to keep the Engineer's noses out
> of the weed baggies and carry-on flasks. Even if it were to become
> an overnight success (chortle) it would NEVER recoup the wasted
> funds invested in that pipe dream.
>
> ObamaCare, that jewel that is already 115 billion in the hole, because they
> lied to the public (again and again), but not to worry, they'll cut the
> budget somewhere to cover that slight oversight ... bwahahahahahahah.
>
> Have a good weekend.  The nightmare will end, starting in November, with the
> official end date of 2012, when Obama and his gang of hoodlums get to
> terrorize Illinois once again.

I think they have plans of turning your section-8 trailer parks into
toxic wast dumps, though not much of a change from their current
usage, at least it would be an improvement in eye-candy that'll buy
votes.

~ BG

On May 14, 12:51 pm, chatnoir <wolfbat3...@mindspring.com> wrote:
> On May 14, 12:42 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>
> > Like everything the Federal Government touches, the much touted
> > "War on Drugs" has been a dismal failure after one Trillion dollars
> > of wasted taxpayer money and 40 years of mind boggling
> > bureaucratic bungling.
>
> But your drug of choice = Gasoline sniffing - is still legal!

As are those huffing and snorting fartathons they so love.

~ BG

On May 14, 12:51 pm, chatnoir <wolfbat3...@mindspring.com> wrote:
> On May 14, 12:42 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>
> > Like everything the Federal Government touches, the much touted
> > "War on Drugs" has been a dismal failure after one Trillion dollars
> > of wasted taxpayer money and 40 years of mind boggling
> > bureaucratic bungling.
>
> But your drug of choice = Gasoline sniffing - is still legal!

*** but at $ 3.00+ a gallon is getting difficult to get a good
buzz ...
you did all of your brain damage when it was still cheap, GuthBall.

Notroll

> "Brad Guth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On May 14, 12:51 pm, chatnoir <wolfbat3...@mindspring.com> wrote:
>> On May 14, 12:42 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>>
>> > Like everything the Federal Government touches, the much touted
>> > "War on Drugs" has been a dismal failure after one Trillion dollars
>> > of wasted taxpayer money and 40 years of mind boggling
>> > bureaucratic bungling.
>>
>> But your drug of choice = Gasoline sniffing - is still legal!
>

> *** but at $ 3.00+ a gallon is getting difficult to get a good
> buzz ...
> you did all of your brain damage when it was still cheap, GuthBall.

I'm all for $5 + gasoline if it would keep Crackers like Hagar off the road.

Bert
2010-05-14 17:27:51 EST
On May 14, 5:21 pm, "Notroll" <notr...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote in message

> > "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >> But your drug of choice = Gasoline sniffing - is still legal!
>
> > *** but at $ 3.00+ a gallon is getting difficult to get a good
> > buzz ...
> > you did all of your brain damage when it was still cheap, GuthBall.
>
> I'm all for $5 + gasoline if it would keep Crackers like Hagar off the road.- Hide quoted text -

Only war is in Afghan to make sure Mafia poppies are safe. Make note
not one congressional person has kin fighting in Afghan. That has to
tell you something. 9 year war and troops being up to 100,000 Kill to
save the poppy can only be possible now that USA is fascist. trebert

Chatnoir
2010-05-14 18:12:29 EST
On May 14, 2:27 pm, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
> On May 14, 5:21 pm, "Notroll" <notr...@charter.net> wrote:
>

> > "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote in message

> > > "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > > *** but at $ 3.00+ a gallon is getting difficult to get a good
> > > buzz ...
> > > you did all of your brain damage when it was still cheap, GuthBall.
>
> > I'm all for $5 + gasoline if it would keep Crackers like Hagar off the road.- Hide quoted text -

> Only war is in Afghan to make sure Mafia poppies are safe.  Make note
> not one congressional person has kin fighting in Afghan.  That has to
> tell you something. 9 year war and troops being up to 100,000  Kill to
> save the poppy can only be possible now that USA is fascist.  trebert- Hide quoted text -

Last I heard a gallon of gasoline was costing our troops in
Afghanistan an astounding amount of money - Must be Hagar's
Halliburton delivering it!

Bast
2010-05-14 19:39:55 EST

Hagar wrote:
> Like everything the Federal Government touches, the much touted
> "War on Drugs" has been a dismal failure after one Trillion dollars
> of wasted taxpayer money and 40 years of mind boggling
> bureaucratic bungling.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100514/ap_on_re_us/failed_drug_war
<snipped>

Forgive the snipping, but all this proves it really doesn't matter what
party or person is in power.

And it really starts getting confusing when every corner drug store is
loaded with things you aren't supposed to have.
Or you can go into a medicinal marijuana kiosk just about in every mall in
some states.

People ask why they don't just make it legal for good reason.

But the reason is like in the 30's during prohibition, a lot of people got
very rich when you couldn't buy liquor.
Rich enough that their kids can now run for public office.

Jake
2010-05-14 21:38:18 EST
On May 14, 4:21 pm, "Notroll" <notr...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote in message

> > "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >> But your drug of choice = Gasoline sniffing - is still legal!
>
> > *** but at $ 3.00+ a gallon is getting difficult to get a good
> > buzz ...
> > you did all of your brain damage when it was still cheap, GuthBall.
>
> I'm all for $5 + gasoline if it would keep Crackers like Hagar off the road.- Hide quoted text -

About the only good thing about the current price of gas is that it
keeps fart knocking craKKKers like Hags off the streets. He spends
most of his time under an over pass sitting on his motorized
wheelchair with a sign that says "I'm a crippled old craKKKer. Will
you give me some change so I can at least have one meal today? God
love ya". Dipshit craKKKer.
Jake.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)