Research Discussion: Nancy Pelosi Favors New "Free" Health Plan For Men Only.........

Nancy Pelosi Favors New "Free" Health Plan For Men Only.........

The Greatest
2010-05-13 12:26:06 EST
Only a "token" price will be required for lifetime free care for men:

http://home.earthlink.net/~nobalz/img/bag01.jpg

--
HJ

Notroll
2010-05-13 15:16:50 EST

"The Greatest" <honestjohn@centurytel.net> wrote in message
Only a "token" price will be required for lifetime free care for men:

http://home.earthlink.net/~nobalz/img/bag01.jpg

--
HJ

What, did Hagar fall off his Vespa and lose his nutsack?

"The Greatest" <honestjohn@centurytel.net> wrote in message
Only a "token" price will be required for lifetime free care for men:

http://home.earthlink.net/~nobalz/img/bag01.jpg

--
HJ

**************************************
That really must have hurt Obama, when Nancy ripped them out ...
probably because she couldn't find Harry Reid's ...

The Greatest
2010-05-13 17:35:16 EST

"Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote in message news:X9idnY6nqdY_83HWnZ2dnUVZ_rudnZ2d@giganews.com...

> "The Greatest" <honestjohn@centurytel.net> wrote in message
> Only a "token" price will be required for lifetime free care for men:
>
> http://home.earthlink.net/~nobalz/img/bag01.jpg
>
> --
> HJ
>
> **************************************
> That really must have hurt Obama, when Nancy ripped them out ...
> probably because she couldn't find Harry Reid's ...
> --
> Hagar

I heard that she got a heck of a deal on some "hand pruners" at Lowes !!
--
HJ

Benj
2010-05-14 01:06:12 EST
On May 13, 12:26 pm, "The Greatest" <honestj...@centurytel.net> wrote:
> Only a "token" price will be required for lifetime free care for men:
>
> http://home.earthlink.net/~nobalz/img/bag01.jpg

Don't you know how many womyn are raped each year? EVERY man is a
potential rapist. They all carry the equipment necessary to perpetrate
this crime. Pelosi has the right idea. We need to "take these weapons
off the street"! When only politicians and the military are allowed
to keep these dangerous items will women be safe. We need to stop
these these crimes BEFORE they are committed. It's only sensible!

The Greatest
2010-05-14 01:14:54 EST

"Benj" <bjacoby@iwaynet.net> wrote in message news:d0658de7-ee51-4f4d-9b0e-171afd4a731a@b18g2000yqb.googlegroups.com...
On May 13, 12:26 pm, "The Greatest" <honestj...@centurytel.net> wrote:
> Only a "token" price will be required for lifetime free care for men:
>
> http://home.earthlink.net/~nobalz/img/bag01.jpg

Don't you know how many womyn are raped each year? EVERY man is a
potential rapist. They all carry the equipment necessary to perpetrate
this crime. Pelosi has the right idea. We need to "take these weapons
off the street"! When only politicians and the military are allowed
to keep these dangerous items will women be safe. We need to stop
these these crimes BEFORE they are committed. It's only sensible!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, it's OK for military women to get raped by these "weapons", right Benj ??

How about another Ted Kennedy, Benj ??

Ever think, Benj ??
--
HJ

"Benj" <bjacoby@iwaynet.net> wrote in message
On May 13, 12:26 pm, "The Greatest" <honestj...@centurytel.net> wrote:
> Only a "token" price will be required for lifetime free care for men:
>
> http://home.earthlink.net/~nobalz/img/bag01.jpg

Don't you know how many womyn are raped each year? EVERY man is a
potential rapist. They all carry the equipment necessary to perpetrate
this crime. Pelosi has the right idea. We need to "take these weapons
off the street"! When only politicians and the military are allowed
to keep these dangerous items will women be safe. We need to stop
these these crimes BEFORE they are committed. It's only sensible!

Do you know how many whores there are world-wide ?? EVERY women
has the equipment to become a prostitute, and we know the effects that has
on society. We need to take these seductive women off the streets. Only when
politicians like Ted Kennedy and Bill Clinton and the Taliban are
allowed to keep these potential whores, will women be safe ... so we
need to lock them all up BEFORE they become hookers. It's only
sensible.

Bert
2010-05-14 08:43:18 EST
On May 14, 1:06 am, Benj <bjac...@iwaynet.net> wrote:
> On May 13, 12:26 pm, "The Greatest" <honestj...@centurytel.net> wrote:
>
> > Only a "token" price will be required for lifetime free care for men:
>
> >http://home.earthlink.net/~nobalz/img/bag01.jpg
>
> Don't you know how many womyn are raped each year?  EVERY man is a
> potential rapist. They all carry the equipment necessary to perpetrate
> this crime. Pelosi has the right idea. We need to "take these weapons
> off the street"!  When only politicians and the military are allowed
> to keep these dangerous items will women be safe. We need to stop
> these these crimes BEFORE they are committed. It's only sensible!

No health plan can work and I can prove it being a diabetic. Reason
yesterday I picked up 50 test strips Cost $109 That is over 2 bucks a
strip. cOST OF STRIP to make 15 cents Get the picture. My pills cost
over $200 a month (WOW) Have to see doctor,and take blood test for my
diabetes,but will even leave their cost out. Best to keep in mind
25,000,000 Americans have diabetes. Have an idea Mafia must be in on
making pills. It fits they are big on drugs. O ya Trebert PS
very sick Americans should move to Mexico TreBert PS Canada will
not let them in

"Benj" <bjacoby@iwaynet.net> wrote in message

Don't you know how many womyn are raped each year? EVERY man is a
potential rapist. They all carry the equipment necessary to perpetrate
this crime. Pelosi has the right idea. We need to "take these weapons
off the street"!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bert attempted a rape of a 25 year old woman.

He was charged with assault with a dead weapon.

> "Benj" <bjacoby@iwaynet.net> wrote in message
>
> Don't you know how many womyn are raped each year? EVERY man is a
> potential rapist. They all carry the equipment necessary to perpetrate
> this crime. Pelosi has the right idea. We need to "take these weapons
> off the street"!
>

> Bert attempted a rape of a 25 year old woman.
>
> He was charged with assault with a dead weapon.

What convinced the jury of his guilt was the note he handed the
25 year old woman, which said:
"This is a rape, gimme all of yer puzzi" ...