Research Discussion: Jake The Beaner Institute Of Lower Learning

Jake The Beaner Institute Of Lower Learning

Jake the Beaner always tried hard in school, but
usually not very successfully, especially in Biology.

In a biology test, he was asked what are two things
commonly found in cells................

Apparently, Blacks and illegal Mexicans was not
the correct answer ...

Jake
2010-05-13 09:33:21 EST
On May 13, 7:31 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> Jake the Beaner always tried hard in school, but
> usually not very successfully, especially in Biology.
>
> In a biology test, he was asked what are two things
> commonly found in cells................
>
> Apparently, Blacks and illegal Mexicans was not
> the correct answer ...

Yeah, but in your case it was craKKKers and pigs, huh Hags?
Jake.

Notroll

> Jake the Beaner always tried hard in school, but
> usually not very successfully, especially in Biology.
>
> In a biology test, he was asked what are two things
> commonly found in cells................
>
> Apparently, Blacks and illegal Mexicans was not
> the correct answer ...

At least with respect to the County lockup, the correct answer would be
Crackers and Trailer Dwellers.

H.

On May 13, 7:31 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> Jake the Beaner always tried hard in school, but
> usually not very successfully, especially in Biology.
>
> In a biology test, he was asked what are two things
> commonly found in cells................
>
> Apparently, Blacks and illegal Mexicans was not
> the correct answer ...

Yeah, but in your case it was craKKKers and pigs, huh
Hags?
Jake.

===========================
What a wonderful intelligent reply. Shows just how
dumb you are.

Jake
2010-05-13 13:07:58 EST
On May 13, 11:11 am, "H." <hbo...@charter.net> wrote:
> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On May 13, 7:31 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>
> > Jake the Beaner always tried hard in school, but
> > usually not very successfully, especially in Biology.
>
> > In a biology test, he was asked what are two things
> > commonly found in cells................
>
> > Apparently, Blacks and illegal Mexicans was not
> > the correct answer ...
>
> Yeah, but in your case it was craKKKers and pigs, huh
> Hags?
> Jake.
>
> ===========================
> What a wonderful intelligent reply.  Shows just how
> dumb you are.

And just the fact that you follow Hags no matter how insignificant the
matter may be, and you seem to be highly attracted to me, leads us all
to believe that you love cocks. Little trailer park whore.
Jake.

"H." <hbosch@charter.net> wrote in message

> "jake" <blueschief@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On May 13, 7:31 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>> Jake the Beaner always tried hard in school, but
>> usually not very successfully, especially in Biology.
>>
>> In a biology test, he was asked what are two things
>> commonly found in cells................
>>
>> Apparently, Blacks and illegal Mexicans was not
>> the correct answer ...
>
> Yeah, but in your case it was craKKKers and pigs, huh Hags?
> Jake.
>
> ===========================
> What a wonderful intelligent reply. Shows just how dumb you are.

The moron "laerned" well, didn't he, his mammy oinked
with pride.

H.

On May 13, 11:11 am, "H." <hbo...@charter.net> wrote:
> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On May 13, 7:31 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>
> > Jake the Beaner always tried hard in school, but
> > usually not very successfully, especially in
> > Biology.
>
> > In a biology test, he was asked what are two things
> > commonly found in cells................
>
> > Apparently, Blacks and illegal Mexicans was not
> > the correct answer ...
>
> Yeah, but in your case it was craKKKers and pigs, huh
> Hags?
> Jake.
>
> ===========================
> What a wonderful intelligent reply. Shows just how
> dumb you are.

And just the fact that you follow Hags no matter how
insignificant the
matter may be, and you seem to be highly attracted to
me, leads us all
to believe that you love cocks. Little trailer park
whore.
Jake.
.
===============================
.
Who is "all"? Have you got a stick up your ass?
As far as loving cocks, you seem to not be able to
leave yours alone.
But then I am fascinated with pricks like you.
Also as being highly attracted to you, I left you alone
for several days but you just could not keep your mouth
shut, you just had to open it and start this shit all
over again.
Oh yes BTW, dance you ignorant puppet.

> "jake" <blueschief@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On May 13, 11:11 am, "H." <hbo...@charter.net> wrote:
>> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> On May 13, 7:31 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>>
>> > Jake the Beaner always tried hard in school, but
>> > usually not very successfully, especially in Biology.
>>
>> > In a biology test, he was asked what are two things
>> > commonly found in cells................
>>
>> > Apparently, Blacks and illegal Mexicans was not
>> > the correct answer ...
>>
>> Yeah, but in your case it was craKKKers and pigs, huh
>> Hags?
>> Jake.
>>
>> ===========================
>> What a wonderful intelligent reply. Shows just how
>> dumb you are.
>
> And just the fact that you follow Hags no matter how insignificant the
> matter may be, and you seem to be highly attracted to me, leads us all
> to believe that you love cocks. Little trailer park whore.
> Jake.
> .
> ===============================
> .
> Who is "all"? Have you got a stick up your ass?
> As far as loving cocks, you seem to not be able to leave yours alone.
> But then I am fascinated with pricks like you.
> Also as being highly attracted to you, I left you alone for several days
> but you just could not keep your mouth shut, you just had to open it and
> start this shit all over again.
> Oh yes BTW, dance you ignorant puppet.

I think the reason Jokester is so hung up on other people's
dicks is the fact that he's a little wetback prick with no
cojones of his own.
Dance little Jokester, dance for us, like the Putz you are.