Research Discussion: Obama Brain Trust Battles Oil Spill

Obama Brain Trust Battles Oil Spill

I won't say anything about the subject line being an oxy-moron, but that's
how I came across it. I do, however, think it took Hussein a lot longer to
respond to the oil spill than it took Bush to respond to Katrina.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20100512/ts_alt_afp/usblastoilenergypollutionscientists

Of course all the bed-wetting Liberals will refute that, but it's been two
weeks now and all that's been done by the Messiah and his gaggle of total
incompetents is a lot of lip flapping and hand wringing. Naturally they'll
go after BP, since they found that the Obama / Nancy "Botox Queen" Pelosi's
healthcare bill fuckup was way under estimated, as all Conservatives knew it
would be ... by about 115 Billion smackeroos ... of course all she can do is
giggle ... that's chump change to the Liberal Loons.

Bert
2010-05-12 19:30:26 EST
On May 12, 6:10 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> I won't say anything about the subject line being an oxy-moron, but that's
> how I came across it.  I do, however, think it took Hussein a lot longer to
> respond to the oil spill than it took Bush to respond to Katrina.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20100512/ts_alt_afp/usblastoilenergypollu...
>
> Of course all the bed-wetting Liberals will refute that, but it's been two
> weeks now and all that's been done by the Messiah and his gaggle of total
> incompetents is a lot of lip flapping and hand wringing.  Naturally they'll
> go after BP, since they found that the Obama / Nancy "Botox Queen" Pelosi's
> healthcare bill fuckup was way under estimated, as all Conservatives knew it
> would be ... by about 115 Billion smackeroos ... of course all she can do is
> giggle ... that's chump change to the Liberal Loons.

Obama on today tv is putting up tax payer money to clean Gulf O ya He
is going to bill BP. and they will write him a check. Better they
come up with 16 billion right up front. We the people are getting what
we deserve. Not a pot to piss in. TrebERT

On May 12, 4:30 pm, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
> On May 12, 6:10 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>
> > I won't say anything about the subject line being an oxy-moron, but that's
> > how I came across it.  I do, however, think it took Hussein a lot longer to
> > respond to the oil spill than it took Bush to respond to Katrina.
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20100512/ts_alt_afp/usblastoilenergypollu...
>
> > Of course all the bed-wetting Liberals will refute that, but it's been two
> > weeks now and all that's been done by the Messiah and his gaggle of total
> > incompetents is a lot of lip flapping and hand wringing.  Naturally they'll
> > go after BP, since they found that the Obama / Nancy "Botox Queen" Pelosi's
> > healthcare bill fuckup was way under estimated, as all Conservatives knew it
> > would be ... by about 115 Billion smackeroos ... of course all she can do is
> > giggle ... that's chump change to the Liberal Loons.
>
> Obama on today tv is putting up tax payer money to clean Gulf O ya  He
> is going to bill BP. and they will write him a check.  Better they
> come up with 16 billion right up front. We the people are getting what
> we deserve. Not a pot to piss in.  TrebERT

Perhaps as long as BP, their partners and investors have trashed our
Gulf of Mexico, we can just piss and poop directly into that Gulf
acidic and oily dead zone. (no pot to piss in is required)

~ BG

On May 12, 3:10 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> I won't say anything about the subject line being an oxy-moron, but that's
> how I came across it.  I do, however, think it took Hussein a lot longer to
> respond to the oil spill than it took Bush to respond to Katrina.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20100512/ts_alt_afp/usblastoilenergypollu...
>
> Of course all the bed-wetting Liberals will refute that, but it's been two
> weeks now and all that's been done by the Messiah and his gaggle of total
> incompetents is a lot of lip flapping and hand wringing.  Naturally they'll
> go after BP, since they found that the Obama / Nancy "Botox Queen" Pelosi's
> healthcare bill fuckup was way under estimated, as all Conservatives knew it
> would be ... by about 115 Billion smackeroos ... of course all she can do is
> giggle ... that's chump change to the Liberal Loons.

So, Steven Chu is also on your ZNR approved NO FLY list?

Is there anyone in government that's better qualified?

How many drilling blowouts has Hagar prevented?

How many blowouts has Hagar plugged?

~ BG

On May 12, 3:10 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> I won't say anything about the subject line being an oxy-moron, but that's
> how I came across it. I do, however, think it took Hussein a lot longer to
> respond to the oil spill than it took Bush to respond to Katrina.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20100512/ts_alt_afp/usblastoilenergypollu...
>
> Of course all the bed-wetting Liberals will refute that, but it's been two
> weeks now and all that's been done by the Messiah and his gaggle of total
> incompetents is a lot of lip flapping and hand wringing. Naturally they'll
> go after BP, since they found that the Obama / Nancy "Botox Queen"
> Pelosi's
> healthcare bill fuckup was way under estimated, as all Conservatives knew
> it
> would be ... by about 115 Billion smackeroos ... of course all she can do
> is
> giggle ... that's chump change to the Liberal Loons.

So, Steven Chu is also on your ZNR approved NO FLY list?

***Steven Chu is a weeny along the lines of Vance Jones.

Is there anyone in government that's better qualified?

***No ... NONE of them are qualified.

How many drilling blowouts has Hagar prevented?

***Hagar drives carefully so he won't get any blowouts.

How many blowouts has Hagar plugged?

***Knew this fat chick a long time ago who got drunk and then
bloew up for no reason at al ... had to plug her time and time again,
both ends.

On May 12, 5:19 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:

> On May 12, 3:10 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>

> > I won't say anything about the subject line being an oxy-moron, but that's
> > how I came across it. I do, however, think it took Hussein a lot longer to
> > respond to the oil spill than it took Bush to respond to Katrina.
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20100512/ts_alt_afp/usblastoilenergypollu...
>
> > Of course all the bed-wetting Liberals will refute that, but it's been two
> > weeks now and all that's been done by the Messiah and his gaggle of total
> > incompetents is a lot of lip flapping and hand wringing. Naturally they'll
> > go after BP, since they found that the Obama / Nancy "Botox Queen"
> > Pelosi's
> > healthcare bill fuckup was way under estimated, as all Conservatives knew
> > it
> > would be ... by about 115 Billion smackeroos ... of course all she can do
> > is
> > giggle ... that's chump change to the Liberal Loons.
>
> So, Steven Chu is also on your ZNR approved NO FLY list?
>
> ***Steven Chu is a weeny along the lines of Vance Jones.
>
> Is there anyone in government that's better qualified?
>
> ***No ... NONE of them are qualified.
Not even one republican?

> How many drilling blowouts has Hagar prevented?
>
> ***Hagar drives carefully so he won't get any blowouts.
>
> How many blowouts has Hagar plugged?
>
> ***Knew this fat chick a long time ago who got drunk and then
> bloew up for no reason at al ... had to plug her time and time again,
> both ends.

Redneck message received.

Notroll

>I won't say anything about the subject line being an oxy-moron, but that's
>how I came across it. I do, however, think it took Hussein a lot longer to
>respond to the oil spill than it took Bush to respond to Katrina.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20100512/ts_alt_afp/usblastoilenergypollutionscientists
>
> Of course all the bed-wetting Liberals will refute that, but it's been two
> weeks now and all that's been done by the Messiah and his gaggle of total
> incompetents is a lot of lip flapping and hand wringing. Naturally
> they'll go after BP, since they found that the Obama / Nancy "Botox Queen"
> Pelosi's healthcare bill fuckup was way under estimated, as all
> Conservatives knew it would be ... by about 115 Billion smackeroos ... of
> course all she can do is giggle ... that's chump change to the Liberal
> Loons.

The best course of action would have been for BP to simply lower Hagar's
bulbous red ass over the hole. Oil flow would have ceased immediately.

Clave

>I won't say anything about the subject line being an oxy-moron, but that's
>how I came across it. I do, however, think it took Hussein a lot longer to
>respond to the oil spill than it took Bush to respond to Katrina...

Like we needed further evidence that you're just another idiotic hack who'll
say anything he's told.

Jim

On May 12, 5:19 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:

> On May 12, 3:10 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>

> > I won't say anything about the subject line being an oxy-moron, but
> > that's
> > how I came across it. I do, however, think it took Hussein a lot longer
> > respond to the oil spill than it took Bush to respond to Katrina.
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20100512/ts_alt_afp/usblastoilenergypollu...
>
> > Of course all the bed-wetting Liberals will refute that, but it's been
> > two
> > weeks now and all that's been done by the Messiah and his gaggle of
> > total
> > incompetents is a lot of lip flapping and hand wringing. Naturally
> > they'll
> > go after BP, since they found that the Obama / Nancy "Botox Queen"
> > Pelosi's
> > healthcare bill fuckup was way under estimated, as all Conservatives
> > knew
> > it
> > would be ... by about 115 Billion smackeroos ... of course all she can
> > do
> > is
> > giggle ... that's chump change to the Liberal Loons.
>
> So, Steven Chu is also on your ZNR approved NO FLY list?
>
> ***Steven Chu is a weeny along the lines of Vance Jones.
>
> Is there anyone in government that's better qualified?
>
> ***No ... NONE of them are qualified.
Not even one republican?

> How many drilling blowouts has Hagar prevented?
>
> ***Hagar drives carefully so he won't get any blowouts.
>
> How many blowouts has Hagar plugged?
>
> ***Knew this fat chick a long time ago who got drunk and then
> bloew up for no reason at al ... had to plug her time and time again,
> both ends.

Redneck message received.

Pretense of intelligence acknowledged.