Research Discussion: San Fransisco Police + Twonky

San Fransisco Police + Twonky

http://www.tcunation.com/profiles/blogs/san-francisco-police

Vtcapo
2010-05-12 07:18:00 EST
On May 12, 5:54 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.tcunation.com/profiles/blogs/san-francisco-police

We all know that this article with all them homosexuals and
transexuals got you hard. Was it good for you?

RT
PS Those cold winters in NH with only your mommy to cuddle with are
taking their toll..............

Ben Kaufman
2010-05-12 07:40:32 EST
On Wed, 12 May 2010 02:54:47 -0700 (PDT), HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>http://www.tcunation.com/profiles/blogs/san-francisco-police

Since this is from a conservative blog are you implying that conservatives are
hateful bigots ?

Ben

"Ben Kaufman" <spaXm-mXe-anXd-paXy-5000-dollars@pobox.com> wrote in message
> On Wed, 12 May 2010 02:54:47 -0700 (PDT), HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>http://www.tcunation.com/profiles/blogs/san-francisco-police
>

> Since this is from a conservative blog are you implying that conservatives
> are
> hateful bigots ?
>
> Ben

Ben, you misguided Liberal ... he is merely trying to say that the
Conservatives have lost control and the NumbNutzes, K00ks,
Weirdoes, Faggots, Lezzbians and assorted crazies (Pelosi, Boxer)
are running the asylum. And I don't mean that in a bad way ....

"Ben Kaufman" <spaXm-mXe-anXd-paXy-5000-dollars@pobox.com> wrote in message
> On Wed, 12 May 2010 02:54:47 -0700 (PDT), HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>http://www.tcunation.com/profiles/blogs/san-francisco-police
>

> Since this is from a conservative blog are you implying that conservatives
> are
> hateful bigots ?

No. I'm implying that San Fran is one fucked up city.

And while we're on the subject.... Is it it just me,or does
the New York city terrorist look like the attack of Cory
Feldman?

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/ap/20100504/capt.a6ad023d4907449d8147e488f754452a-a6ad023d4907449d8147e488f754452a-0.jpg

--
Every Time You See a Rainbow, God is Having Gay Sex

On May 12, 5:54 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.tcunation.com/profiles/blogs/san-francisco-police

We all know that this article with all them homosexuals and
transexuals got you hard. Was it good for you?

RT
PS Those cold winters in NH with only your mommy to cuddle with are
taking their toll..............

Congrats, RAT (my spell checker rejected RT and indicated that RAT would be
a better choice) ... I see you bought yourself a dictionary over the weekend
... you spelled "NH" correctly. See, that was easy.
Before long you'll be tackling three letter words.

Vtcapo
2010-05-12 14:54:46 EST
On May 12, 9:39 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On May 12, 5:54 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >http://www.tcunation.com/profiles/blogs/san-francisco-police
>
> We all know that this article with all them homosexuals and
> transexuals got you hard.  Was it good for you?
>
> RT
> PS Those cold winters in NH with only your mommy to cuddle with are
> taking their toll..............
>
>         ****************************************
> Congrats, RAT (my spell checker rejected RT and indicated that RAT would be
> a better choice) ... I see you bought yourself a dictionary over the weekend
> ... you spelled "NH" correctly.  See, that was easy.
> Before long you'll be tackling three letter words.

Hag,
That's a remarkable coincidence. When I sent this through the spell
checker it rejected Hagar and suggested Hag.

That OK with you????

RT

On May 12, 9:39 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On May 12, 5:54 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >http://www.tcunation.com/profiles/blogs/san-francisco-police
>
> We all know that this article with all them homosexuals and
> transexuals got you hard. Was it good for you?
>
> RT
> PS Those cold winters in NH with only your mommy to cuddle with are
> taking their toll..............

> Congrats, RAT (my spell checker rejected RT and indicated that RAT would
> be
> a better choice) ... I see you bought yourself a dictionary over the
> weekend
> ... you spelled "NH" correctly. See, that was easy.
> Before long you'll be tackling three letter words.

Hag,
That's a remarkable coincidence. When I sent this through the spell
checker it rejected Hagar and suggested Hag.

That OK with you????

RT

*************************************
Sure thing, bud ... any combination you can come up with is
just dandy with me.

> "vtcapo" <vtcapo@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On May 12, 9:39 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> On May 12, 5:54 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >http://www.tcunation.com/profiles/blogs/san-francisco-police
>>
>> We all know that this article with all them homosexuals and
>> transexuals got you hard. Was it good for you?
>>
>> RT
>> PS Those cold winters in NH with only your mommy to cuddle with are
>> taking their toll..............

>> Congrats, RAT (my spell checker rejected RT and indicated that RAT would
>> be
>> a better choice) ... I see you bought yourself a dictionary over the
>> weekend
>> ... you spelled "NH" correctly. See, that was easy.
>> Before long you'll be tackling three letter words.
>
> Hag,
> That's a remarkable coincidence. When I sent this through the spell
> checker it rejected Hagar and suggested Hag.
>
> That OK with you????
>
> RT
>
> *************************************
> Sure thing, bud ... any combination you can come up with is
> just dandy with me.

Just keep in mind, RAT, there are only 4 letter you have to deal with
... one of them is repeated. Your task is to identify the letter that
appears twice. Take your time ... HAGAR

Thomas P.
2010-05-13 07:14:43 EST
Hagar wrote:
> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote in message
>>
>> "vtcapo" <vtcapo@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On May 12, 9:39 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>>> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> We all know that this article with all them homosexuals
>>> and transexuals got you hard. Was it good for you?
>>>
>>> RT
>>> PS Those cold winters in NH with only your mommy to
>>> cuddle with are taking their toll..............
>>>
>>> ****************************************
>>> Congrats, RAT (my spell checker rejected RT and
>>> indicated that RAT would be
>>> a better choice) ... I see you bought yourself a
>>> dictionary over the weekend
>>> ... you spelled "NH" correctly. See, that was easy.
>>> Before long you'll be tackling three letter words.
>>
>> Hag,
>> That's a remarkable coincidence. When I sent this
>> through the spell checker it rejected Hagar and
>> suggested Hag. That OK with you????
>>
>> RT

>> Sure thing, bud ... any combination you can come up with
>> is just dandy with me.
>>

> Just keep in mind, RAT, there are only 4 letter you have
> to deal with ... one of them is repeated. Your task is
> to identify the letter that appears twice. Take your
> time ... HAGAR

Nobody told me there was going to be a test!