Research Discussion: What The Aleeuns Have Given Mankind

What The Aleeuns Have Given Mankind
Posts: 50

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)

Hagar
2010-05-09 16:11:27 EST
Geologists, digging around in the camel-shit stained sands of Egypt
discovered a golden object with the appearance of an airplane. They built a
model of balsa wood and it actually flew for a short distance, when launched
into the air by hand. Egyptian scientists concluded that it had to be
Aleeuns who bequeathed the knowledge of aerodynamics upon the neo-stoneage
Egyptians, thus giving them the power of flight.

Archeologist in Greece were digging around in the olive pit saturated soil
near the Acropolis, when they found what looked like a 3 foot long piece of
wire, partially covered with insulation. Tests revealed that it was indeed
a bronze wire and the material covering it was non-conductive. Carbon 14
dating pointed to an age of 2,200 years. Greek scientists immediately
proclaimed that it was Greece that first produced and transmitted
electricity, over 2000 years ago.

Mr. R.T. (vtcrapo for short) was digging a huge hole in his back yard. He
dug for days on end only to discover - nothing, nada, zip, zilch. Being an
intelligent sort of chap, he concluded that the same Aleeuns who gave the
early Egyptians the gift of flight and blessed the early Greeks with the
wonder of electricity, had bestowed upon the early inhabitants of North
America the gift of wireless communication.



V
2010-05-09 16:29:28 EST
On Sun, 9 May 2010 13:11:27 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:

>the same Aleeuns who gave the
>early Egyptians the gift of flight and blessed the early Greeks with the
>wonder of electricity, had bestowed upon the early inhabitants of North
>America the gift of wireless communication.

Don't forget the gift of gulags! The gift that keeps on giving.

Bert
2010-05-09 18:08:07 EST
On May 9, 4:29 pm, V <n...@none.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 9 May 2010 13:11:27 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> >the same Aleeuns who gave the
> >early Egyptians the gift of flight and blessed the early Greeks with the
> >wonder of electricity, had bestowed upon the early inhabitants of North
> >America the gift of wireless communication.
>
> Don't forget the gift of gulags!  The gift that keeps on giving.

Aleins gave Earth humankind Trebert

V
2010-05-09 20:47:49 EST
On Sun, 9 May 2010 15:08:07 -0700 (PDT), bert
<*9@msn.com> wrote:

>On May 9, 4:29 pm, V <n...@none.com> wrote:
>> On Sun, 9 May 2010 13:11:27 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>> >the same Aleeuns who gave the
>> >early Egyptians the gift of flight and blessed the early Greeks with the
>> >wonder of electricity, had bestowed upon the early inhabitants of North
>> >America the gift of wireless communication.
>>
>> Don't forget the gift of gulags!  The gift that keeps on giving.
>
>Aleins gave Earth humankind

You don't know where you came from and never will know for sure, but
you know where you're headed. And that's all you really need to know.





--- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: news@netfront.net ---

HVAC
2010-05-10 07:02:07 EST

"V" <none@none.com> wrote in message
news:esleu55tiashmn83nekt6uu1c2lj5mmao8@4ax.com...
>
> You don't know where you came from and never will know for sure, but
> you know where you're headed. And that's all you really need to know.




And I've made up my mind
I ain't wasting no more time

And here I go again



Brad Guth
2010-05-10 08:29:37 EST
On May 9, 5:47 pm, V <n...@none.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 9 May 2010 15:08:07 -0700 (PDT), bert
>
> <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
> >On May 9, 4:29 pm, V <n...@none.com> wrote:
> >> On Sun, 9 May 2010 13:11:27 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> >> >the same Aleeuns who gave the
> >> >early Egyptians the gift of flight and blessed the early Greeks with the
> >> >wonder of electricity, had bestowed upon the early inhabitants of North
> >> >America the gift of wireless communication.
>
> >> Don't forget the gift of gulags!  The gift that keeps on giving.
>
> >Aleins gave Earth humankind  
>
> You don't know where you came from and never will know for sure, but
> you know where you're headed.  And that's all you really need to know.
>
> --- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: n...@netfront.net ---

Why are you always such a pretender?

How many Usenet/newsgroup accounts do serial pretenders like yourself
get to play with?

~ BG

Brad Guth
2010-05-10 08:35:57 EST
On May 9, 3:08 pm, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
> On May 9, 4:29 pm, V <n...@none.com> wrote:
>
> > On Sun, 9 May 2010 13:11:27 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> > >the same Aleeuns who gave the
> > >early Egyptians the gift of flight and blessed the early Greeks with the
> > >wonder of electricity, had bestowed upon the early inhabitants of North
> > >America the gift of wireless communication.
>
> > Don't forget the gift of gulags!  The gift that keeps on giving.
>
> Aleins gave Earth humankind   Trebert

Yes, indeed our complex species of humanity that amounts to perhaps 1
ppm of the biodiversity mass, was introduced extensively after the
last ice-age this planet w/moon is ever going to have, not that a few
similar but very hairy types of humanoids weren't here from previous
ET and directed panspermia efforts at populating this unusual planet.

~ BG

*_//!!_//!!*
2010-05-10 09:12:55 EST
On 10 May, 01:47, V <n...@none.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 9 May 2010 15:08:07 -0700 (PDT), bert
>
> <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
> >On May 9, 4:29 pm, V <n...@none.com> wrote:
> >> On Sun, 9 May 2010 13:11:27 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> >> >the same Aleeuns who gave the
> >> >early Egyptians the gift of flight and blessed the early Greeks with the
> >> >wonder of electricity, had bestowed upon the early inhabitants of North
> >> >America the gift of wireless communication.
>
> >> Don't forget the gift of gulags!  The gift that keeps on giving.
>
> >Aleins gave Earth humankind  
>
> You don't know where you came from and never will know for sure, but
> you know where you're headed.  And that's all you really need to know.
>
> --- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: n...@netfront.net ---

Why are you tagging this along? What's your point? Trying to Scare
or Threaten The Invisible Angel?

Well, here's a Message from The Invisible Angel:

Ya! *I* hear you're a Vexatious, Vicious Complaining Old Whatsits.
(COW)

,*!*,


& that is what all the Gods/Angels are giving you for being a (COW).

*Hallelujah*

*Amen*

V
2010-05-10 11:52:08 EST
On Mon, 10 May 2010 05:35:57 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>On May 9, 3:08 pm, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
>> On May 9, 4:29 pm, V <n...@none.com> wrote:
>>
>> > On Sun, 9 May 2010 13:11:27 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>> > >the same Aleeuns who gave the
>> > >early Egyptians the gift of flight and blessed the early Greeks with the
>> > >wonder of electricity, had bestowed upon the early inhabitants of North
>> > >America the gift of wireless communication.
>>
>> > Don't forget the gift of gulags!  The gift that keeps on giving.
>>
>> Aleins gave Earth humankind   Trebert
>
>Yes, indeed our complex species of humanity that amounts to perhaps 1
>ppm of the biodiversity mass,

Homo sapiens (Martians) are not indigenous to this planet.

> was introduced extensively after the
>last ice-age this planet w/moon is ever going to have, not that a few
>similar but very hairy types of humanoids weren't here from previous
>ET and directed panspermia efforts at populating this unusual planet.

The Martians have all been killed off, with the exception of a few
so-called human beings left on this planet who are genetically related
to them. They're killing themselves off currently, as well.




V
2010-05-10 12:01:17 EST
On Mon, 10 May 2010 05:29:37 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>On May 9, 5:47 pm, V <n...@none.com> wrote:
>> On Sun, 9 May 2010 15:08:07 -0700 (PDT), bert
>>
>> <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
>> >On May 9, 4:29 pm, V <n...@none.com> wrote:
>> >> On Sun, 9 May 2010 13:11:27 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>> >> >the same Aleeuns who gave the
>> >> >early Egyptians the gift of flight and blessed the early Greeks with the
>> >> >wonder of electricity, had bestowed upon the early inhabitants of North
>> >> >America the gift of wireless communication.
>>
>> >> Don't forget the gift of gulags!  The gift that keeps on giving.
>>
>> >Aleins gave Earth humankind  
>>
>> You don't know where you came from and never will know for sure, but
>> you know where you're headed.  And that's all you really need to know.
>>
>> --- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: n...@netfront.net ---
>
>Why are you always such a pretender?
>
>How many Usenet/newsgroup accounts do serial pretenders like yourself
>get to play with?

You're a master at logical fallacy, goof.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron