Research Discussion: Obama's Black Magic At Work

Obama's Black Magic At Work

The Obama administration, in the past month, created 265,000 jobs ...
240,000 of them in the civilian sector. So ... the difference was added to
the already bloated Administration??.

Then the news caster announced that the Unemployment rate had gone from 9.8%
to 9.9% ... Must be that new-fangled Obama math that all found its way into
the error riddled school books.

In Recap: Obama creates 265,000 jobs
Unemployment rises to 9.9%

He is truly the Messiah ... Jebus did some similar voodoo magic with fishes
and wine.

Jake
2010-05-07 21:59:01 EST
On May 7, 7:16 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> The Obama administration, in the past month, created 265,000 jobs ...
> 240,000 of them in the civilian sector. So ... the difference was added to
> the already bloated Administration??.
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

And just what does the above have to do with you and all the
craKKKers at the Dixie trailerpark? You all are a bunch of welfare
taking losers. So what difference do you ever plan to make? Stupid
craKKKer.
Jake.

> The Obama administration, in the past month, created 265,000 jobs ...
> 240,000 of them in the civilian sector. So ... the difference was added to
> the already bloated Administration??.
>
> Then the news caster announced that the Unemployment rate had gone from
> 9.8% to 9.9% ... Must be that new-fangled Obama math that all found its
> way into the error riddled school books.
>
> In Recap: Obama creates 265,000 jobs
> Unemployment rises to 9.9%
>
> He is truly the Messiah ... Jebus did some similar voodoo magic with
> fishes and wine.

Once again Hagar's third grade education is on display. That both the
number of jobs and the unemployment rate increase is hardly an economic
mystery.

Bast
2010-05-08 17:12:13 EST

Hagar wrote:
> The Obama administration, in the past month, created 265,000 jobs ...
> 240,000 of them in the civilian sector. So ... the difference was added
> to the already bloated Administration??.
>
> Then the news caster announced that the Unemployment rate had gone from
> 9.8% to 9.9% ... Must be that new-fangled Obama math that all found its
> way into the error riddled school books.
>
> In Recap: Obama creates 265,000 jobs
> Unemployment rises to 9.9%
>
> He is truly the Messiah ... Jebus did some similar voodoo magic with
> fishes and wine.

Aw, heck,
There's no magic involved at all.
For every 3 people that lose their jobs, there is 1 new job created for more
new collection/forclosure/bankruptcy agents.

But don't credit Oba-iwan for that one,....that math has been going on for
years.
He just may be refining it a bit.

> Hagar wrote:
>> The Obama administration, in the past month, created 265,000 jobs ...
>> 240,000 of them in the civilian sector. So ... the difference was added
>> to the already bloated Administration??.
>>
>> Then the news caster announced that the Unemployment rate had gone from
>> 9.8% to 9.9% ... Must be that new-fangled Obama math that all found its
>> way into the error riddled school books.
>>
>> In Recap: Obama creates 265,000 jobs
>> Unemployment rises to 9.9%
>>
>> He is truly the Messiah ... Jebus did some similar voodoo magic with
>> fishes and wine.
>

> Aw, heck,
> There's no magic involved at all.
> For every 3 people that lose their jobs, there is 1 new job created for
> more new collection/forclosure/bankruptcy agents.
>
> But don't credit Oba-iwan for that one,....that math has been going on for
> years.
> He just may be refining it a bit.

So ... it's more like Ebonics math ???

>> Hagar wrote:
>>> The Obama administration, in the past month, created 265,000 jobs ...
>>> 240,000 of them in the civilian sector. So ... the difference was added
>>> to the already bloated Administration??.
>>>
>>> Then the news caster announced that the Unemployment rate had gone from
>>> 9.8% to 9.9% ... Must be that new-fangled Obama math that all found its
>>> way into the error riddled school books.
>>>
>>> In Recap: Obama creates 265,000 jobs
>>> Unemployment rises to 9.9%
>>>
>>> He is truly the Messiah ... Jebus did some similar voodoo magic with
>>> fishes and wine.
>>

>> Aw, heck,
>> There's no magic involved at all.
>> For every 3 people that lose their jobs, there is 1 new job created for
>> more new collection/forclosure/bankruptcy agents.
>>
>> But don't credit Oba-iwan for that one,....that math has been going on
>> for years.
>> He just may be refining it a bit.
>>

> So ... it's more like Ebonics math ???
No, it's more like SOP during a recovery. But I guess they didn't teach
that in third grade at Cracker School.