Research Discussion: Aliens Ass-Probe Commie

Aliens Ass-Probe Commie

Greysky
2010-05-06 09:32:30 EST

"Double-A" <double-a3@hush.com> wrote in message
On May 6, 12:11 pm, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The governor of a Russian republic and former president of the World
> Chess Federation told a TV station that he had been abducted by
> aliens, who communicated with him telepathically.
>
> The Russian government apparently believes him.
>
> Kirsan Ilyumzhinov, the governor of Kalmykia, told a popular Russian
> television host that the aliens came for him in his apartment on
> September 18, 1997. According to a report on ABC News, Ilyumzhinov
> said that the aliens didn\ufffdt make themselves known to the rest of the
> world because they weren\ufffdt ready, adding that he communicated with
> them telepathically because there wasn\ufffdt enough oxygen.
>
> \ufffdI believe I talked to them and saw them. I perhaps wouldn\ufffdt believe
> it if it wasn\ufffdt for 3 witnesses -- my driver, my minister and my
> assistant,\ufffd who were apparently in the apartment at the time, he
> reportedly said.
>
> According to a report on Russian news website GZT.ru, State Duma
> deputy Andrei Lebedev doesn\ufffdt believe that the governor was simply
> shown around the alien spaceship and released. Lebedev wants to find
> out what else happened to the president -- and he wants Russian
> president Dmitry Medvedev to interrogate the abductee.
>
> Russian officials fear Ilyumzhinov may have given the aliens \ufffdsecret
> information,\ufffd according to the Echo of Moscow radio station.

Was it Darla? The greys? Or is our CIA really that advanced now?

Double-A
=============
Is it just a happy coincidence that the difference between Darla and Darpa
is one letter? As Bert says go figure...

Grey

The governor of a Russian republic and former president of the World
Chess Federation told a TV station that he had been abducted by
aliens, who communicated with him telepathically.

The Russian government apparently believes him.

Kirsan Ilyumzhinov, the governor of Kalmykia, told a popular Russian
television host that the aliens came for him in his apartment on
September 18, 1997. According to a report on ABC News, Ilyumzhinov
said that the aliens didn’t make themselves known to the rest of the
world because they weren’t ready, adding that he communicated with
them telepathically because there wasn’t enough oxygen.

“I believe I talked to them and saw them. I perhaps wouldn’t believe
it if it wasn’t for 3 witnesses -- my driver, my minister and my
assistant,” who were apparently in the apartment at the time, he
reportedly said.

According to a report on Russian news website GZT.ru, State Duma
deputy Andrei Lebedev doesn’t believe that the governor was simply
shown around the alien spaceship and released. Lebedev wants to find
out what else happened to the president -- and he wants Russian
president Dmitry Medvedev to interrogate the abductee.

Russian officials fear Ilyumzhinov may have given the aliens “secret
information,” according to the Echo of Moscow radio station.

Double-A
2010-05-06 15:30:05 EST

On May 6, 12:30 pm, Double-A <double...@hush.com> wrote:
> On May 6, 12:11 pm, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > The governor of a Russian republic and former president of the World
> > Chess Federation told a TV station that he had been abducted by
> > aliens, who communicated with him telepathically.
>
> > The Russian government apparently believes him.
>
> > Kirsan Ilyumzhinov, the governor of Kalmykia, told a popular Russian
> > television host that the aliens came for him in his apartment on
> > September 18, 1997. According to a report on ABC News, Ilyumzhinov
> > said that the aliens didn’t make themselves known to the rest of the
> > world because they weren’t ready, adding that he communicated with
> > them telepathically because there wasn’t enough oxygen.
>
> > “I believe I talked to them and saw them. I perhaps wouldn’t believe
> > it if it wasn’t for 3 witnesses -- my driver, my minister and my
> > assistant,” who were apparently in the apartment at the time, he
> > reportedly said.
>
> > According to a report on Russian news website GZT.ru, State Duma
> > deputy Andrei Lebedev doesn’t believe that the governor was simply
> > shown around the alien spaceship and released. Lebedev wants to find
> > out what else happened to the president -- and he wants Russian
> > president Dmitry Medvedev to interrogate the abductee.
>
> > Russian officials fear Ilyumzhinov may have given the aliens “secret
> > information,” according to the Echo of Moscow radio station.
>
> Was it Darla?  The greys?  Or is our CIA really that advanced now?
>
> Double-A

Them Russians consume way too much Vodka.

Perhaps those ETs were just trying to tap into one of those Vodka
saturated Russians in order to get a good buzz, by snorting/huffing
their thin blood. Perhaps they still think our butts are performing
the same function as a whale blowhole.

~ BG

The governor of a Russian republic and former president of the World
Chess Federation told a TV station that he had been abducted by
aliens, who communicated with him telepathically.

The Russian government apparently believes him.

************************************

Some of that cheap, home-brewed Bolshevik Russkie Vodka
will fuck up your head and make you see all kinds of things ...

On May 6, 2:48 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> The governor of a Russian republic and former president of the World
> Chess Federation told a TV station that he had been abducted by
> aliens, who communicated with him telepathically.
>
> The Russian government apparently believes him.
>
>         ************************************
>
> Some of that cheap, home-brewed Bolshevik Russkie Vodka
> will fuck up your head and make you see all kinds of things ...

Or it should also make you taste better.

~ BG

Jake
2010-05-06 18:52:40 EST
On May 6, 4:48 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> The governor of a Russian republic and former president of the World
> Chess Federation told a TV station that he had been abducted by
> aliens, who communicated with him telepathically.
>
> The Russian government apparently believes him.

> Some of that cheap, home-brewed Bolshevik Russkie Vodka
> will fuck up your head and make you see all kinds of things ...

Yes indeed. And a craKKKer like Hags would know all about it, huh
Hags? In fact, that is what he consumes before mounting his little
whore H. And H. told me all about it, Hags.
Jake.