Research Discussion: FEMA Guy Who Fucked-up With Katrina On CNN

FEMA Guy Who Fucked-up With Katrina On CNN

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

ReeferGuy
2010-05-05 06:57:02 EST

That fuckin moron Brown, who was the head of FEMA during Katrina, is on
Anderson Cooper yaking about how this oil spill is all fucked-up.

He says President Obama WANTS the oil to drift up the East Coast!!!!

Yeah, right.

This asshole has no right to criticize anyone, anytime, anywhere, about
anything.

"Great job Brownie . . . I'm proud of you"

Remember those words from Bush?

This guy was the director of the American Arabian horse association when
Bush tapped him for FEMA.

No experience in emergency operations.

                      ReeferGuy™
                     Queens   NY

"ReeferGuy" <ReeferGuy@webtv.net> wrote in message
That fuckin moron Brown, who was the head of FEMA during Katrina, is on
Anderson Cooper yaking about how this oil spill is all fucked-up.

He says President Obama WANTS the oil to drift up the East Coast!!!!

Yeah, right.

This asshole has no right to criticize anyone, anytime, anywhere, about
anything.

"Great job Brownie . . . I'm proud of you"

Remember those words from Bush?

Oh! (slaps forehead) It all makes sense now!

Bush cause the oil spill.

On May 5, 5:09 am, "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "ReeferGuy" <Reefer...@webtv.net> wrote in message

> That fuckin moron Brown, who was the head of FEMA during Katrina, is on
> Anderson Cooper yaking about how this oil spill is all fucked-up.
>
> He says President Obama WANTS the oil to drift up the East Coast!!!!
>
> Yeah, right.
>
> This asshole has no right to criticize anyone, anytime, anywhere, about
> anything.
>
> "Great job Brownie . . . I'm proud of you"
>
> Remember those words from Bush?
>
> Oh! (slaps forehead) It all makes sense now!
>
> Bush cause the oil spill.

I wouldn't put it past GW Bush or Dick Cheney. After all, they each
do have the right connections, as well as the means, investment
motives and opportunity. What they can't directly do to us is push
that red WW3 button. Even our resident redneck Hagar thinks it's an
inside job, and perhaps he's right because such robust offshore oil
rigs don't just explode and then sink out of sight.

Possibly their deep drilling simply ran into a layer of liquid sulfur
instead of hydrocarbons. At least that brownish glop that everyone
keeps saying is crude oil, as such could have been the reactive
element that triggered everything to start with. After all, CH4 and
hot sulfur (including H2S) are not exactly compatible unless your
intentions are to create liquid/gaseous hydrogen that's not exactly
compatible with oxygen.

~ BG

Vtcapo
2010-05-05 10:49:52 EST
On May 5, 8:09 am, "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "ReeferGuy" <Reefer...@webtv.net> wrote in message

> That fuckin moron Brown, who was the head of FEMA during Katrina, is on
> Anderson Cooper yaking about how this oil spill is all fucked-up.
>
> He says President Obama WANTS the oil to drift up the East Coast!!!!
>
> Yeah, right.
>
> This asshole has no right to criticize anyone, anytime, anywhere, about
> anything.
>
> "Great job Brownie . . . I'm proud of you"
>
> Remember those words from Bush?
>
> Oh! (slaps forehead) It all makes sense now!
>
> Bush cause the oil spill.

I saw the report. All that PUTZ said is that the Obama administration
is going to use this event to strengthen the Lefts position on
preventing more off shore drilling. I'm surprised you are not
agreeing. Like I said before, chalk one up for the Green Energy
movement. Particularly if it reaches shore...

RT

Bert
2010-05-05 11:27:35 EST
On May 5, 10:49 am, vtcapo <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 5, 8:09 am, "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > "ReeferGuy" <Reefer...@webtv.net> wrote in message

> > That fuckin moron Brown, who was the head of FEMA during Katrina, is on
> > Anderson Cooper yaking about how this oil spill is all fucked-up.
>
> > He says President Obama WANTS the oil to drift up the East Coast!!!!
>
> > Yeah, right.
>
> > This asshole has no right to criticize anyone, anytime, anywhere, about
> > anything.
>
> > "Great job Brownie . . . I'm proud of you"
>
> > Remember those words from Bush?
> > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
> > Oh! (slaps forehead) It all makes sense now!
>
> > Bush cause the oil spill.
>
> I saw the report. All that PUTZ said is that the Obama administration
> is going to use this event to strengthen the Lefts position on
> preventing more off shore drilling.  I'm surprised you are not
> agreeing. Like I said before, chalk one up for the Green Energy
> movement. Particularly if it reaches shore...
>
> RT- Hide quoted text -

F in FEMA is to let GOP when they fucked up in NO They took the hit
to let those two EVIL White House people off the hook. GOP is white
supremisists. NO is poor blacks Get the picture Trebert

> Oh! (slaps forehead) It all makes sense now!
>
> Bush cause the oil spill.

I saw the report. All that PUTZ said is that the Obama administration
is going to use this event to strengthen the Lefts position on
preventing more off shore drilling. I'm surprised you are not
agreeing. Like I said before, chalk one up for the Green Energy
movement. Particularly if it reaches shore...

Well, it WILL reach shore.... Sooner rather than later.

It only points up what *I've* been saying for years.

We need 50 new nuke plants in the next 20 years.

Until then, just drive your cars into the Gulf for a 'jiffy lube'.

--
When HVAC does a push-up, he's not pushing himself up, he's pushing the
world down

> "vtcapo" <vtcapo@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> Oh! (slaps forehead) It all makes sense now!
>>
>> Bush cause the oil spill.
>
> I saw the report. All that PUTZ said is that the Obama administration
> is going to use this event to strengthen the Lefts position on
> preventing more off shore drilling. I'm surprised you are not
> agreeing. Like I said before, chalk one up for the Green Energy
> movement. Particularly if it reaches shore...
>

> Well, it WILL reach shore.... Sooner rather than later.
>
> It only points up what *I've* been saying for years.
>
> We need 50 new nuke plants in the next 20 years.
>
> Until then, just drive your cars into the Gulf for a 'jiffy lube'.
>

> --
> When HVAC does a push-up, he's not pushing himself up, he's pushing the
> world down

Here I thought that was Chuck Norris ....

"bert" <herbertglazier79@msn.com> wrote in message
On May 5, 10:49 am, vtcapo <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 5, 8:09 am, "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > "ReeferGuy" <Reefer...@webtv.net> wrote in message

> > That fuckin moron Brown, who was the head of FEMA during Katrina, is on
> > Anderson Cooper yaking about how this oil spill is all fucked-up.
>
> > He says President Obama WANTS the oil to drift up the East Coast!!!!
>
> > Yeah, right.
>
> > This asshole has no right to criticize anyone, anytime, anywhere, about
> > anything.
>
> > "Great job Brownie . . . I'm proud of you"
>
> > Remember those words from Bush?
> > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
> > Oh! (slaps forehead) It all makes sense now!
>
> > Bush cause the oil spill.
>
> I saw the report. All that PUTZ said is that the Obama administration
> is going to use this event to strengthen the Lefts position on
> preventing more off shore drilling. I'm surprised you are not
> agreeing. Like I said before, chalk one up for the Green Energy
> movement. Particularly if it reaches shore...
>
> RT- Hide quoted text -

F in FEMA is to let GOP when they fucked up in NO They took the hit
to let those two EVIL White House people off the hook. GOP is white
supremisists. NO is poor blacks Get the picture Trebert

Another fine example of incoherent sentence structure by our resident word
smith, BeeertBrain ...
Now try this again, Putz, in English this time ...

>> We need 50 new nuke plants in the next 20 years.
>>
>> Until then, just drive your cars into the Gulf for a 'jiffy lube'.
>>

>> --
>> When HVAC does a push-up, he's not pushing himself up, he's pushing the
>> world down
>
> Here I thought that was Chuck Norris ....

Ya. I'm pushing HIM down too.

> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote in message
>>>
>>> We need 50 new nuke plants in the next 20 years.
>>>
>>> Until then, just drive your cars into the Gulf for a 'jiffy lube'.
>>>

>>> --
>>> When HVAC does a push-up, he's not pushing himself up, he's pushing the
>>> world down
>>
>> Here I thought that was Chuck Norris ....
>

> Ya. I'm pushing HIM down too.

Remind me not ever to piss you off ....

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)