Research Discussion: A Climate Question

A Climate Question

The volcano in Iceland has been belching serious ash for over a month now.
I am sure the ash contains traces of almost all elements of the periodic
table, thus making it an "Equal Opportunity Polluter".
My question for the climate experts, such as Al Gore (who also invented the
Internet) is this: at what point does the pollution by the volcano exceed
that of humanity, collectively.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100504/ap_on_bi_ge/eu_iceland_volcano

Let's also not forget the volcanoes brethren along the Pacific Ring of Fire,
the Andes and Indonesia, as well as all those thousands of oceanic vents,
constantly belching pretty much the same stuff, but most of it being
absorbed by the world's oceans, polluting them at a much faster clip than
all of mankind's ocean-going ships put together.

So, shouldn't Hussein Osama and his gang of inept Pelosi-Reid-Waxman
caricatures impose "cap 'n trade" measures upon these ruthless volcanoes and
vents in order to save humankind ??

Signed:
Concerned about the Environment

U*@t-online.de
2010-05-05 23:34:29 EST
On Tue, 4 May 2010 07:28:45 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote:

>Signed:
>Concerned about the Environment

Human ignorance is bottomless,
HTH,
C.

P.S.: Your lack of education is only surpassed
by your lack of common sense. Even chickens
have bigger brains. Stupidity is bliss. I've always
wondered why Mother Nature created mosquitoes - now
I know -> to make you look bad in comparison.

<*y@t-online.de> wrote in message
> On Tue, 4 May 2010 07:28:45 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote:
>
>>Signed:
>>Concerned about the Environment
>
> Human ignorance is bottomless,
> HTH,
> C.
>
> P.S.: Your lack of education is only surpassed
> by your lack of common sense. Even chickens
> have bigger brains. Stupidity is bliss. I've always
> wondered why Mother Nature created mosquitoes - now
> I know -> to make you look bad in comparison.

Ha-ha, ChuckWeasel, you're back!! After a prolonged absence, during which I
assume you partook in an exciting goat-humping expedition somewhere in the
world's alpine regions. It obviously didn't make you any smarter, since you
simply didn't grasp the cynicism and the sarcasm of my original post. But
then, a STD diseased brain, infused with doses of Liberalism, obvious beyond
repair, as ever so ably demonstrated by your puerile reply, the general
context of which, by the way, hasn't changed much during the past 5 years or
so. You owe it to yourself to expand your limited horizons, Chuckie.

What I attempted to demonstrate was this: Of all the pollution in the world,
99.8% is caused by Mother Nature, which includes volcanoes, oceanic and
terrestrial vents, the occasional Krakatau and the even rarer, but usually
much more devastating asteroid impact. The remaining 0.2% may be
attributable to human activity.

Yet, the Climate hucksters, the academic charlatans and general population
doofi (like yourself) of the world want to convince us that finding a remedy
and reversing that 0.2% will solve the damage of the 99.8% contribution,
which humans have absolutely no control over.

My oh my, human kind is very much taken with itself. I agree that we
shouldn't pollute, and we do have the means of achieving those goals, but
you Liberal NumbNutzes don't like any solution, short of candle light and
bicycles for everyone, forgetting that you still require oil to make either
of them.

ChuckWeasel, it is nice to have you back, it is also sad to know that you
are still the local German village idiot and that you have learned
absolutely nothing during your hiatus.

PS: Mosquitoes were created to irritate the world's Doofi ... seems they are
succeeding beyond everyone's wildest expectations.

U*@t-online.de
2010-05-07 08:16:07 EST
On Thu, 6 May 2010 06:48:00 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote:

>Of all the pollution in the world,
>99.8% is caused by Mother Nature

Only if you include humans as her
main agents. HTH.

You certainly don't get around much,
but imagine that - beginning from
the 70s - the world started to look
like your trailer-park. Isn't that dis-
gusting?

C.

> On Thu, 6 May 2010 06:48:00 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote:
>
>>Of all the pollution in the world,
>>99.8% is caused by Mother Nature
>
> Only if you include humans as her
> main agents. HTH.

***I have no idea what that means, but I suspect it to be yet
another verbatim German to English translation gone wrong.

> You certainly don't get around much,
> but imagine that - beginning from
> the 70s - the world started to look
> like your trailer-park. Isn't that dis-
> gusting?

***I probably get around as much as you and you may be
speaking for your own sorry lot in life, when referring to
trailer parks. The do exist, but you dumb Yurpn's don't
understand the concept. Most are inhabited by retired folks,
who, during the milder time of year live in their regular homes
in another part of the country. The "trailer" gives them certain
tax advantages vs. a full blown second abode. Since most
are in the US South, where it is warm, a Redneckish affiliation
has been ascribed to them, albeit, falsely.
This ends today's class, educating retarded Yurpns, whose
collective fortunes are sinking faster than the Titanic, with
Greece playing the starring role, followed closely by Portugal.
Do you visit those countries on your goat-humping sojourns,
ChuckWeasel ???

U*@t-online.de
2010-05-07 09:23:46 EST
On Fri, 7 May 2010 05:43:27 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:

>>>Of all the pollution in the world,
>>>99.8% is caused by Mother Nature
>>
>> Only if you include humans as her
>> main agents. HTH.
>
>***I have no idea what that means, but I suspect it to be yet
>another verbatim German to English translation gone wrong.

Sudden insight ->
Now, now ... try again. It's such a simple sentence... All of a sudden
you may go: "aaaah!"

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aha-Erlebnis

H.

> <UseNetOnly@t-online.de> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 6 May 2010 06:48:00 -0700, "Hagar"
>> <hagen@sahm.name> wrote:
>>
>>>Of all the pollution in the world,
>>>99.8% is caused by Mother Nature
>>
>> Only if you include humans as her
>> main agents. HTH.
>
> ***I have no idea what that means, but I suspect it
> to be yet
> another verbatim German to English translation gone
> wrong.
>
>> You certainly don't get around much,
>> but imagine that - beginning from
>> the 70s - the world started to look
>> like your trailer-park. Isn't that dis-
>> gusting?
>
> ***I probably get around as much as you and you may
> be
> speaking for your own sorry lot in life, when
> referring to
> trailer parks. The do exist, but you dumb Yurpn's
> don't
> understand the concept. Most are inhabited by
> retired folks,
> who, during the milder time of year live in their
> regular homes
> in another part of the country. The "trailer" gives
> them certain
> tax advantages vs. a full blown second abode. Since
> most
> are in the US South, where it is warm, a Redneckish
> affiliation
> has been ascribed to them, albeit, falsely.
> This ends today's class, educating retarded Yurpns,
> whose
> collective fortunes are sinking faster than the
> Titanic, with
> Greece playing the starring role, followed closely by
> Portugal.
> Do you visit those countries on your goat-humping
> sojourns,
> ChuckWeasel ???

Buy Euros today as toilet paper is becoming scarce.

>>> Only if you include humans as her
>>> main agents. HTH.
>>
>>***I have no idea what that means, but I suspect it to be yet
>>another verbatim German to English translation gone wrong.
>
> Sudden insight ->
> Now, now ... try again. It's such a simple sentence... All of a sudden
> you may go: "aaaah!"
>
> http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aha-Erlebnis

ChuckWeasel, in English it is called an "epiphany".
Unfortunately, nothing you have concocted thus far has been
the cause of an epiphany ... penning such witticisms requires a
brain, and in that regard you are a dismal failure.

U*@t-online.de
2010-05-08 21:10:30 EST
On Sat, 8 May 2010 08:16:43 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:

>> Sudden insight ->
>> Now, now ... try again. It's such a simple sentence... All of a sudden
>> you may go: "aaaah!"
>>
>> http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aha-Erlebnis
>
>ChuckWeasel, in English it is called an "epiphany".
>Unfortunately, nothing you have concocted thus far has been
>the cause of an epiphany ... penning such witticisms requires a
>brain, and in that regard you are a dismal failure.

I am not into carol singing and I have heard many translations for
"Aha-experience" (which is an official term in modern psychology),
... from sudden insight to "wow!", but it has nothing to do with the
appearance of deities. Quote: Das Wort "Epiphanie" kommt aus dem
Altgriechischen. Und es bedeutet: " Erscheinung", also die sichtbare
Ankunft Christi als Kind in der Krippe. ...
HTH.
C.

U*@t-online.de
2010-05-08 21:18:11 EST
On Fri, 7 May 2010 08:22:06 -0700, "H." <hbosch@charter.net> wrote:

>Buy Euros today as toilet paper is becoming scarce.

yup, it's only 1.2746 USD for 1 Euro, so it buys cheap ...
and remember:
you will get beautiful coins not just green paper.
C.