Research Discussion: Explanation For Why Disclosure Has Not Already Been Carried Out.

Explanation For Why Disclosure Has Not Already Been Carried Out.

Solomon Terra
2010-05-02 17:42:09 EST
People are beginning to assert their right to know if their
governments have been in covert contact with extraterrestrial
intelligences. If they are, then it's been hush-hush for quite awhile.

This classifying of information is deliberate. Yes, some governments
have individuals within them who are interacting with
extraterrestrials or who at least know that such a thing goes on. Some
humans seem rather angered at the notion of the government keeping
such a secret, but I'm here to tell you that it was not necessarily
your governments which suggested the idea - it was us.

Acclimating a Technorati to the realities of cosmic existence is a
very complex process. So many things much go totally right if we are
to keep that species from obliterating itself. The custom of keeping
these realities secret from the masses is one that's observed on many,
many other worlds who are learning about the very alien cosmos
surrounding their particular world. It isn't done to hide anything
from anyone just for the sake of hiding it, it's done to prevent any
sort of radical knee-jerk reaction to the news by overzealous
individuals within the population. If disclosure were to be made too
soon, the aliens that show up to assist will be vilified &
demonized by certain members of the population. You have no real idea
what first contact can do to a civilization - it's not at all uncommon
for said civilization to degrade into chaos and eventual subsequent
extinction. So we must be careful about it - we cannot offer proof so
soon, there are people among you who could really cause some major
destruction if they felt they had to "defend" your world from
otherworldly beings. They must be able to be skeptical & doubtful
of our interactions with one another.

However, it's a self-timing procedure. Sooner or later, some
individuals always begin to realize that such contact is likely to be
happening. Absent any confirmation from their government, they assume
the government is covering it up. Such individuals eventually begin to
demand answers, to demand disclosure. Those individuals may be ready
for contact, but the bulk of the world still isn't. So the notion of
the possibility of ET weaves its way through society, quietly and
slowly causing shifts in attitudes & paradigms. With time, an
increasing number of people become able to handle the news. But
disclosure can only occur after this number has reached a certain
"critical mass", so to speak, because until the majority of people are
capable of handling it without going off the deep end over the matter,
the population en mass would be put in danger by its own radical
elements. Once the majority is able to handle it, policing these
over-reactive radicals becomes possible.

So there you have it. You'll know first open contact is imminent when
it seems that a majority of people either believe or can accept the
notion without it being too much for their psyches to handle. If you'd
like to help bring disclosure sooner, then spread the word. But do it
in a reasonable way, following logic - don't give them any excuse to
dismiss your efforts as crackpottery.

Good luck.

"Solomon Terra" <OldKingSol@RighteousAnger.com> wrote in message
> People are beginning to assert their right to know if their
> governments have been in covert contact with extraterrestrial
> intelligences. If they are, then it's been hush-hush for quite awhile.

Many, many eons ago, a group of people asked the tribe Elder what would
happen to their souls, once they pass on. The demands grew so numerous and
so adamant, that the tribal Elder thought: "Hell, I can tell them anything I
want to ... they just want an answer and it's immaterial whether it is the
truth or something I make up as I go along ..."

And thus RELIGION was born.

Now, the same fruitcakes will force some wise Elder in Government (talk
about a reach, there) to come up with a plausible Aleeun/UFO hypothesis, and
they won't let up until someone heeds their call to be lied to one more time

And thus a new CULT will be born ...

Solomon Terra
2010-05-04 01:44:37 EST
On Mon, 3 May 2010 11:44:07 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote:

>"Solomon Terra" <OldKingSol@RighteousAnger.com> wrote in message
>> People are beginning to assert their right to know if their
>> governments have been in covert contact with extraterrestrial
>> intelligences. If they are, then it's been hush-hush for quite awhile.
>
>Many, many eons ago, a group of people asked the tribe Elder what would
>happen to their souls, once they pass on. The demands grew so numerous and
>so adamant, that the tribal Elder thought: "Hell, I can tell them anything I
>want to ... they just want an answer and it's immaterial whether it is the
>truth or something I make up as I go along ..."
>
>And thus RELIGION was born.
>
>Now, the same fruitcakes will force some wise Elder in Government (talk
>about a reach, there) to come up with a plausible Aleeun/UFO hypothesis, and
>they won't let up until someone heeds their call to be lied to one more time
>
>And thus a new CULT will be born ...

True, if you're not careful. But the only resolution that could
possibly be satisfactory would be truly open contact with ET. If such
a thing really isn't possible, then what's the use of any of this?

Skepticism is healthy, necessary, vital - to keep us from falling for
the same old traps we've so often fallen for throughout history.
Nobody could agree with you more on that front than I. :-)

Razvlekatsa Zabavlatsa
2010-05-04 02:47:54 EST
On Tue, 04 May 2010 01:44:37 -0400, Solomon Terra
<*l@RighteousAnger.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 3 May 2010 11:44:07 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote:
>

>>"Solomon Terra" <OldKingSol@RighteousAnger.com> wrote in message
>>> People are beginning to assert their right to know if their
>>> governments have been in covert contact with extraterrestrial
>>> intelligences. If they are, then it's been hush-hush for quite awhile.
>>
>>Many, many eons ago, a group of people asked the tribe Elder what would
>>happen to their souls, once they pass on. The demands grew so numerous and
>>so adamant, that the tribal Elder thought: "Hell, I can tell them anything I
>>want to ... they just want an answer and it's immaterial whether it is the
>>truth or something I make up as I go along ..."
>>
>>And thus RELIGION was born.
>>
>>Now, the same fruitcakes will force some wise Elder in Government (talk
>>about a reach, there) to come up with a plausible Aleeun/UFO hypothesis, and
>>they won't let up until someone heeds their call to be lied to one more time
>>
>>And thus a new CULT will be born ...
>
>True, if you're not careful. But the only resolution that could
>possibly be satisfactory would be truly open contact with ET. If such
>a thing really isn't possible, then what's the use of any of this?

You've already had open contact with ET. The extraterrestrials landed
at Holloman AFB in 1973, communicated with the commander there, and
left one of their saucers on the runway.

What more do you want?

>Skepticism is healthy, necessary, vital - to keep us from falling for
>the same old traps we've so often fallen for throughout history.
>Nobody could agree with you more on that front than I. :-)

What you need is to stop believing the lies and the propaganda
which is espoused by people who are desperately trying to hang on to
their religious belief that they're God's chosen people.

When the ETs landed on the runway at Holloman AFB threw the
fundamentalist Christian & Jewish religions out the window.

They're not God's chosen ones. Obviously.

"razvlekatsa zabavlatsa" <net@net.net> wrote in message
> On Tue, 04 May 2010 01:44:37 -0400, Solomon Terra
> <OldKingSol@RighteousAnger.com> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 3 May 2010 11:44:07 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote:
>>

>>>"Solomon Terra" <OldKingSol@RighteousAnger.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>>Many, many eons ago, a group of people asked the tribe Elder what would
>>>happen to their souls, once they pass on. The demands grew so numerous
>>>and
>>>so adamant, that the tribal Elder thought: "Hell, I can tell them
>>>anything I
>>>want to ... they just want an answer and it's immaterial whether it is
>>>the
>>>truth or something I make up as I go along ..."
>>>
>>>And thus RELIGION was born.
>>>
>>>Now, the same fruitcakes will force some wise Elder in Government (talk
>>>about a reach, there) to come up with a plausible Aleeun/UFO hypothesis,
>>>and
>>>they won't let up until someone heeds their call to be lied to one more
>>>time
>>>
>>>And thus a new CULT will be born ...
>>
>>True, if you're not careful. But the only resolution that could
>>possibly be satisfactory would be truly open contact with ET. If such
>>a thing really isn't possible, then what's the use of any of this?
>
> You've already had open contact with ET. The extraterrestrials landed
> at Holloman AFB in 1973, communicated with the commander there, and
> left one of their saucers on the runway.
>
> What more do you want?
>
>>Skepticism is healthy, necessary, vital - to keep us from falling for
>>the same old traps we've so often fallen for throughout history.
>>Nobody could agree with you more on that front than I. :-)
>
> What you need is to stop believing the lies and the propaganda
> which is espoused by people who are desperately trying to hang on to
> their religious belief that they're God's chosen people.
>
> When the ETs landed on the runway at Holloman AFB threw the
> fundamentalist Christian & Jewish religions out the window.
>
> They're not God's chosen ones. Obviously.

Did Tequila Titz fall off the wagon again ??? UFOs at Holloman
... yea, right,

Amused
2010-05-04 12:58:30 EST
On Tue, 4 May 2010 05:39:05 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:

> UFOs at Holloman ... yea, right,

Saucer-shaped craft, not UFO.
But the extraterrestrials didn't only land in the USA, leaving their
craft. They gave craft to other countries also.

Now these are everywhere:

http://www.rense.com/Datapages/mystmachinedata.htm

If one lands tell them to take you to their leader.

:)