Research Discussion: Did Holeflapper Comit Suicide?

Did Holeflapper Comit Suicide?

H.
2010-05-02 13:58:40 EST
We have not heard from Holeflapper in a while.
Do you suppose he went and hung himself?
No I suppose not seeing how he ain't no plastic
surgeon.
I kind of miss poking fun at him, at least he was a lot
smarter than Joke The Beaner.
Oh well I suppose that another dupe will come along
sooner or later.
H.

Jake
2010-05-02 14:44:24 EST
On May 2, 12:58 pm, "H." <hbo...@charter.net> wrote:
> We have not heard from Holeflapper in a while.
> Do you suppose he went and hung himself?
> No I suppose not seeing how he ain't no plastic
> surgeon.
> I kind of miss poking fun at him, at least he was a lot
> smarter than Joke The Beaner.
> Oh well I suppose that another dupe will come along
> sooner or later.
> H.

Hags, come and fuck your little whore H. I'd do it for you but I
ain't gay.
Jake.

"H." <hbosch@charter.net> wrote in message
> We have not heard from Holeflapper in a while.
> Do you suppose he went and hung himself?
> No I suppose not seeing how he ain't no plastic surgeon.
> I kind of miss poking fun at him, at least he was a lot smarter than Joke
> The Beaner.
> Oh well I suppose that another dupe will come along sooner or later.
> H.

One can only hope the LipFlapper went the way of the WarSwine.
Perhaps the Aleeuns overloaded his pooper with scientific probes
and he exploded, leaving a coat of shit all over his apartment, a
78 Toyota Corolla, with a cardboard box pantry on the roof..

"H." <hbosch@charter.net> wrote in message
> We have not heard from Holeflapper in a while.
> Do you suppose he went and hung himself?
> No I suppose not seeing how he ain't no plastic surgeon.
> I kind of miss poking fun at him, at least he was a lot smarter than Joke
> The Beaner.
> Oh well I suppose that another dupe will come along sooner or later.

Most likely he's on vacation at a FEMA death
camp, re-charging his kook batteries.

Kinda like when Alexa 'goes away' for a while.

--
When HVAC does a push-up, he's not pushing
himself up, he's pushing the world down

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2010-05-03 17:09:32 EST
"HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote in

> "H." <hbosch@charter.net> wrote in message
>> We have not heard from Holeflapper in a while.
>> Do you suppose he went and hung himself?
>> No I suppose not seeing how he ain't no plastic surgeon.
>> I kind of miss poking fun at him, at least he was a lot smarter than
>> Joke The Beaner.
>> Oh well I suppose that another dupe will come along sooner or later.
>

> Most likely he's on vacation at a FEMA death
> camp, re-charging his kook batteries.
>
> Kinda like when Alexa 'goes away' for a while.

So where's Twonky to fill the dearth of first rate kookery?

"The dump is a good place too." -Edmond Wollmann, keeping his options
open for a future place for storing his unsold books.

Razvlekatsa Zabavlatsa
2010-05-03 17:17:17 EST
On Mon, 3 May 2010 06:51:25 -0400, "HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>"H." <hbosch@charter.net> wrote in message
>> We have not heard from Holeflapper in a while.
>> Do you suppose he went and hung himself?
>> No I suppose not seeing how he ain't no plastic surgeon.
>> I kind of miss poking fun at him, at least he was a lot smarter than Joke
>> The Beaner.
>> Oh well I suppose that another dupe will come along sooner or later.
>

>Most likely he's on vacation at a FEMA death
>camp, re-charging his kook batteries.
>
>Kinda like when Alexa 'goes away' for a while.

You want to kill Alexa? Why would you want to do that?

Sounds like a death threat.

Razvlekatsa Zabavlatsa
2010-05-03 17:24:54 EST
On Mon, 03 May 2010 17:17:17 -0400, razvlekatsa zabavlatsa
<*t@net.net> wrote:

>On Mon, 3 May 2010 06:51:25 -0400, "HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"H." <hbosch@charter.net> wrote in message
>>> We have not heard from Holeflapper in a while.
>>> Do you suppose he went and hung himself?
>>> No I suppose not seeing how he ain't no plastic surgeon.
>>> I kind of miss poking fun at him, at least he was a lot smarter than Joke
>>> The Beaner.
>>> Oh well I suppose that another dupe will come along sooner or later.
>>

>>Most likely he's on vacation at a FEMA death
>>camp, re-charging his kook batteries.
>>
>>Kinda like when Alexa 'goes away' for a while.
>
>You want to kill Alexa? Why would you want to do that?
>
>Sounds like a death threat.

One more point:

If you do kill Alexa or harm her in anyway, you'll be doing it in
front of a global audience and pay backs are hell, you know.

Caveat emptor, kiddies!

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2010-05-03 20:48:37 EST
razvlekatsa zabavlatsa <net@net.net> wrote in

> On Mon, 03 May 2010 17:17:17 -0400, razvlekatsa zabavlatsa
> <net@net.net> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 3 May 2010 06:51:25 -0400, "HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"H." <hbosch@charter.net> wrote in message
>>>

>>>Most likely he's on vacation at a FEMA death
>>>camp, re-charging his kook batteries.
>>>
>>>Kinda like when Alexa 'goes away' for a while.
>>
>>You want to kill Alexa? Why would you want to do that?
>>
>>Sounds like a death threat.
>
> One more point:
>
> If you do kill Alexa or harm her in anyway, you'll be doing it in
> front of a global audience and pay backs are hell, you know.
>
> Caveat emptor, kiddies!

How about killing all Alexa's sockpuppets? That might take a few
centuries.

"I do and have believed Dinosaurs were birds though, every since I was
about 6 years old or so." - Edmo shocks the scientific world with another
fascinating delusion from his childhood.

Razvlekatsa Zabavlatsa
2010-05-03 22:21:20 EST
On Tue, 4 May 2010 00:48:37 +0000 (UTC), Cujo DeSockpuppet
<*o@petitmorte.net> wrote:

>razvlekatsa zabavlatsa <net@net.net> wrote in
>
>> On Mon, 03 May 2010 17:17:17 -0400, razvlekatsa zabavlatsa
>> <net@net.net> wrote:

>>>You want to kill Alexa? Why would you want to do that?
>>>
>>>Sounds like a death threat.
>>
>> One more point:
>>
>> If you do kill Alexa or harm her in anyway, you'll be doing it in
>> front of a global audience and pay backs are hell, you know.
>>
>> Caveat emptor, kiddies!
>
>How about killing all Alexa's sockpuppets? That might take a few
>centuries.

How about you trying to figure out how to save your country
instead of minding everyone else's business?

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2010-05-04 06:23:13 EST

> On Tue, 4 May 2010 00:48:37 +0000 (UTC), Cujo DeSockpuppet
> <cujo@petitmorte.net> wrote:
>
>>razvlekatsa zabavlatsa <net@net.net> wrote in

>>> One more point:
>>>
>>> If you do kill Alexa or harm her in anyway, you'll be doing it in
>>> front of a global audience and pay backs are hell, you know.
>>>
>>> Caveat emptor, kiddies!
>>
>>How about killing all Alexa's sockpuppets? That might take a few
>>centuries.
>
> How about you trying to figure out how to save your country
> instead of minding everyone else's business?

Request DENIED.

"I am unlike anyone you have ever met and ever will- don't pigeon
hole me you son of a bitch!" - The Delusional Wollkook