Research Discussion: Oil Slick Cleanup

Oil Slick Cleanup

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   Next  (First | Last)

How about making all those New Orleans welfare Queens and assorted losers
on the public dole clean up the beaches for the goodies they receive.
Can't do that ?? Cruel and unusual punishment for the mentally handicapped
Liberal leeches ??
But suing Wal-Mart for not getting fast-tracked into management (without the
necessary qualification) is okey dokey ... boy, is that Obama regime great,
or what ...

> How about making all those New Orleans welfare Queens and assorted losers
> on the public dole clean up the beaches for the goodies they receive.

Ya. I can see all the workman's comp claims now........

On May 2, 8:52 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> How about making all those New Orleans welfare Queens and  assorted losers
> on the public dole clean up the beaches for the goodies they receive.
> Can't do that ?? Cruel and unusual punishment for the mentally handicapped
> Liberal leeches ??
> But suing Wal-Mart for not getting fast-tracked into management (without the
> necessary qualification) is okey dokey ... boy, is that Obama regime great,
> or what ...

For being such a section-8 trailer park trash example that you are,
sounds like the pot calling the kettle black. Are you sure you're not
fat and black with a rare albino DNA mutation?

~ BG

H.

On May 2, 8:52 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> How about making all those New Orleans welfare Queens
> and assorted losers
> on the public dole clean up the beaches for the
> goodies they receive.
> Can't do that ?? Cruel and unusual punishment for the
> mentally handicapped
> Liberal leeches ??
> But suing Wal-Mart for not getting fast-tracked into
> management (without the
> necessary qualification) is okey dokey ... boy, is
> that Obama regime great,
> or what ...

For being such a section-8 trailer park trash example
that you are,
sounds like the pot calling the kettle black. Are you
sure you're not
fat and black with a rare albino DNA mutation?

~ BG

Howdy BroadGuts,
You sure know a lot about "trailer trash" and free
cheese.
What is your "space number"? Or are you staying in a
daily rental space?
Why don't you give up on the "come backs", they are
really stupid?
H.

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2010-05-02 13:46:30 EST
"HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote in

> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
>> How about making all those New Orleans welfare Queens and assorted
>> losers on the public dole clean up the beaches for the goodies they
>> receive.
>
> Ya. I can see all the workman's comp claims now........

I can see all the whinings about child care for the ones with 27 kids.

"Trust me, the astrological ramblings are not realistic, pragmatic, or
applicable in real counseling or consulting scenarios either." - Ed, being
realistic, pragmatic and kooky.

> How about making all those New Orleans welfare Queens and assorted losers
> on the public dole clean up the beaches for the goodies they receive.

That means you'd have to start paying for your gubmint cheese and STD
treatments at the free clinic.

Chatnoir
2010-05-02 15:00:32 EST
On May 2, 8:52 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> How about making all those New Orleans welfare Queens and  assorted losers
> on the public dole clean up the beaches for the goodies they receive.
> Can't do that ?? Cruel and unusual punishment for the mentally handicapped
> Liberal leeches ??
> But suing Wal-Mart for not getting fast-tracked into management (without the
> necessary qualification) is okey dokey ... boy, is that Obama regime great,
> or what ...

Especially the ones in wheelchairs hey!

Jake
2010-05-02 16:29:28 EST
On May 2, 11:11 am, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 2, 8:52 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>
> > How about making all those New Orleans welfare Queens and  assorted losers
> > on the public dole clean up the beaches for the goodies they receive.
> > Can't do that ?? Cruel and unusual punishment for the mentally handicapped
> > Liberal leeches ??
> > But suing Wal-Mart for not getting fast-tracked into management (without the
> > necessary qualification) is okey dokey ... boy, is that Obama regime great,
> > or what ...
>
> For being such a section-8 trailer park trash example that you are,
> sounds like the pot calling the kettle black.  Are you sure you're not
> fat and black with a rare albino DNA mutation?
>
>  ~ BG

Oh, he's fat alright. And not black. He's whitish red. Aw hell,
look up the word redneck in wikipedia and you will see his picture.
He'll be on his lawn mower motorized wheel chair. Begging for change
to get gas for it.
Jake.

On May 2, 1:29 pm, jake <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 2, 11:11 am, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On May 2, 8:52 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>
> > > How about making all those New Orleans welfare Queens and  assorted losers
> > > on the public dole clean up the beaches for the goodies they receive.
> > > Can't do that ?? Cruel and unusual punishment for the mentally handicapped
> > > Liberal leeches ??
> > > But suing Wal-Mart for not getting fast-tracked into management (without the
> > > necessary qualification) is okey dokey ... boy, is that Obama regime great,
> > > or what ...
>
> > For being such a section-8 trailer park trash example that you are,
> > sounds like the pot calling the kettle black.  Are you sure you're not
> > fat and black with a rare albino DNA mutation?
>
> >  ~ BG
>
> Oh, he's fat alright.  And not black.  He's whitish red.  Aw hell,
> look up the word redneck in wikipedia and you will see his picture.
> He'll be on his lawn mower motorized wheel chair.  Begging for change
> to get gas for it.
> Jake.

How about his unisex outhouse methane filled weather balloons keeping
his lawn chair floating a few feet above his backyard swamp/cesspool?

~ BG

On May 2, 1:29 pm, jake <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 2, 11:11 am, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On May 2, 8:52 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>
> > > How about making all those New Orleans welfare Queens and assorted
> > > losers
> > > on the public dole clean up the beaches for the goodies they receive.
> > > Can't do that ?? Cruel and unusual punishment for the mentally
> > > handicapped
> > > Liberal leeches ??
> > > But suing Wal-Mart for not getting fast-tracked into management
> > > (without the
> > > necessary qualification) is okey dokey ... boy, is that Obama regime
> > > great,
> > > or what ...
>
> > For being such a section-8 trailer park trash example that you are,
> > sounds like the pot calling the kettle black. Are you sure you're not
> > fat and black with a rare albino DNA mutation?
>
> > ~ BG
>
> Oh, he's fat alright. And not black. He's whitish red. Aw hell,
> look up the word redneck in wikipedia and you will see his picture.
> He'll be on his lawn mower motorized wheel chair. Begging for change
> to get gas for it.
> Jake.

How about his unisex outhouse methane filled weather balloons keeping
his lawn chair floating a few feet above his backyard swamp/cesspool?

~ BG

Hagar's dullness is exceeded only by his stupidity. He believes a Darwin
Award is something for which one strives. I wish him all the best.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   Next  (First | Last)