Research Discussion: Go Arizona

Go Arizona

Take no prisoners ...

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_167c56w37gx

news:5_mdnawQsp8P1UHWnZ2dnUVZ_qWdnZ2d@giganews.com...
> Take no prisoners ...
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_167c56w37gx

Hagar can't go to Arizona - the Native Americans ask to see his papers. The
only papers Hagar has are the ones he uses to roll ditchweed.

Jake
2010-05-01 12:47:38 EST
On May 1, 11:14 am, "Notroll2010" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message

> >    Take no prisoners ...
>
> >    http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_167c56w37gx
>
> Hagar can't go to Arizona - the Native Americans ask to see his papers.  The
> only papers Hagar has are the ones he uses to roll ditchweed.

When Sheriff Arpaio tell Hags he's gonna be deported to Columbia, Hags
will try to bribe him by offering to fellate the whole department. The
stupid craKKKer.
Jake.

On May 1, 8:28 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>     Take no prisoners ...
>
>    http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_167c56w37gx

Where exactly did your kind of ZNR approved rednecks immigrate from?
(Nazi Germany seems likely)

How much ethnic and faith-based hate do Canadians or Mexicans impose
on American rednecks? (perhaps none)

Why do you and other fellow rednecks get off on tormenting others?

Are you always mad just because Mexicans can do your job better and
for half the cost.

~ BG

Notroll

On May 1, 8:28 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> Take no prisoners ...
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_167c56w37gx

Where exactly did your kind of ZNR approved rednecks immigrate from?
(Nazi Germany seems likely)

How much ethnic and faith-based hate do Canadians or Mexicans impose
on American rednecks? (perhaps none)

Why do you and other fellow rednecks get off on tormenting others?

Are you always mad just because Mexicans can do your job better and
for half the cost.

~ BG

Yeah, Hags has never been a real bargain in the labor market. At the few
jobs he's had, they won't let him take coffee breaks because it takes to
long to retrain him.

ChasNemo
2010-05-18 20:58:17 EST
On May 1, 12:47�pm, jake <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 1, 11:14�am, "Notroll2010" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>
> > "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message

> > > � �Take no prisoners ...
>
> > > � �http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_167c56w37gx
>
> > Hagar can't go to Arizona - the Native Americans ask to see his papers. �The
> > only papers Hagar has are the ones he uses to roll ditchweed.
>
> When Sheriff Arpaio tell Hags he's gonna be deported to Columbia, Hags
> will try to bribe him by offering to fellate the whole department. The
> stupid craKKKer.
> Jake.

Odds are that in Arizona Hagar's ploy will work.

Notroll
2010-05-18 21:11:53 EST

"ChasNemo" <chasnemo@gmail.com> wrote in message
On May 1, 12:47?pm, jake <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 1, 11:14?am, "Notroll2010" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>
> > "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message

> > > ? ?Take no prisoners ...
>
> > > ? ?http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_167c56w37gx
>
> > Hagar can't go to Arizona - the Native Americans ask to see his papers.
> > ?The
> > only papers Hagar has are the ones he uses to roll ditchweed.
>
> When Sheriff Arpaio tell Hags he's gonna be deported to Columbia, Hags
> will try to bribe him by offering to fellate the whole department. The
> stupid craKKKer.
> Jake.

Odds are that in Arizona Hagar's ploy will work.

Yeah, Sheriff Joe hates bikers almost as much as immigrants. If Hagar rolls
up in his Vespa, he may end up doing hard time in one of Joe's tent cities.
But that would be a step up from his trailer.

Bert
2010-05-19 09:08:18 EST
On May 18, 9:11 pm, "Notroll" <notr...@charter.net> wrote:
> "ChasNemo" <chasn...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On May 1, 12:47?pm, jake <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On May 1, 11:14?am, "Notroll2010" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>
> > > "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message

> > > Hagar can't go to Arizona - the Native Americans ask to see his papers.
> > > ?The
> > > only papers Hagar has are the ones he uses to roll ditchweed.
>
> > When Sheriff Arpaio tell Hags he's gonna be deported to Columbia, Hags
> > will try to bribe him by offering to fellate the whole department. The
> > stupid craKKKer.
> > Jake.
>
> Odds are that in Arizona Hagar's ploy will work.

> Yeah, Sheriff Joe hates bikers almost as much as immigrants. If Hagar rolls
> up in his Vespa, he may end up doing hard time in one of Joe's tent cities.
> But that would be a step up from his trailer.- Hide quoted text -

Osceola county prison is full. To make room prisoners not wanted are
hung in their cells. Coroner put it down as suicide,and Waste
Management gives them their last ride. All this is done by orders of
sheriff Bob Hansell Rumor has it their bodies fattern up gators that
are worth $500 for meat and hides. Osceola sheriff wears gator cowboy
boots,as Crist and MCculum. Every GOP good old boy has gator boots.
Crist wife has her pair made from the same gator as Charlie's Now
that Mafia owns staffs all prisons feeding gators is better than
feeding prisoners. My being a trouble maker if ever put in prison I
would be gator dinner TreBert

"bert" <herbertglazier79@msn.com> wrote in message
Crist wife has her pair made from the same gator as Charlie's Now
that Mafia owns staffs all prisons feeding gators is better than
feeding prisoners. My being a trouble maker if ever put in prison I
would be gator dinner

That would have to be one hungy gator!