Research Discussion: Oil Spill

Oil Spill

Wouldn't it be cool if a hurricane hit the New Orleans
are now? Wash all that oil up into the city and catch fire?

That would be awesome!

Jake
2010-04-30 11:40:18 EST
On Apr 30, 8:01 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Wouldn't it be cool if a hurricane hit the New Orleans
> are now?  Wash all that oil up into the city and catch fire?
>
> That would be awesome!

Think that is exactly what the experts are predicting. Withou a
hurricane, though. No fire expected, but one of those Coast Guard
types could mistakenly fire it up. Never know. One thing you can
always count on are human error.
Jake.

Bert
2010-04-30 12:18:02 EST
On Apr 30, 9:01 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Wouldn't it be cool if a hurricane hit the New Orleans
> are now?  Wash all that oil up into the city and catch fire?
>
> That would be awesome!

GOP under Bush and Chaney using FEMA know how to solve all these
hazasdous cnditions. New Orleans when hit by Katrina is our proof of
GOP corruption. You blame it on liberals,because you are a brainwashed
GOP person TreBert

Pink Freud

> On Apr 30, 8:01 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Wouldn't it be cool if a hurricane hit the New Orleans
>> are now? Wash all that oil up into the city and catch fire?
>>
>> That would be awesome!
>
> Think that is exactly what the experts are predicting. Withou a
> hurricane, though. No fire expected, but one of those Coast Guard
> types could mistakenly fire it up. Never know. One thing you can
> always count on are human error.
> Jake.

I think you mean "is human error".
<rimshot>

"bert" <herbertglazier79@msn.com> wrote in message
On Apr 30, 9:01 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Wouldn't it be cool if a hurricane hit the New Orleans
> are now? Wash all that oil up into the city and catch fire?
>
> That would be awesome!

GOP under Bush and Chaney using FEMA know how to solve all these
hazasdous cnditions. New Orleans when hit by Katrina is our proof of
GOP corruption. You blame it on liberals,because you are a brainwashed
GOP person TreBert
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bert, I am FAR more liberal that the kookiest
liberal that you know. I'm also FAR more conservative
than the staunchest conservative that you know.

I am ME.

PS- I'd still like to see N.O. burn!

--
When HVAC does a push-up, he's not pushing himself up, he's pushing the
world down.

Vtcapo
2010-04-30 12:38:07 EST
On Apr 30, 9:01 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Wouldn't it be cool if a hurricane hit the New Orleans
> are now?  Wash all that oil up into the city and catch fire?
>
> That would be awesome!

Racist Tea Bagger! Spoken like a true Radical Republican. Limbaugh
would be proud of you....

RT
PS wouldn't it be cool if you choked to death on your own words...
Putz!

"Pink Freud" <somewhere@here.com> wrote in message

> "jake" <blueschief@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Apr 30, 8:01 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Wouldn't it be cool if a hurricane hit the New Orleans
>>> are now? Wash all that oil up into the city and catch fire?
>>>
>>> That would be awesome!
>>
>> Think that is exactly what the experts are predicting. Withou a
>> hurricane, though. No fire expected, but one of those Coast Guard
>> types could mistakenly fire it up. Never know. One thing you can
>> always count on are human error.
>> Jake.
>
> I think you mean "is human error".
> <rimshot>

Jake is retarded and yes, he meant "are human error", because
the Lefttard doesn't understand grammar.

On Apr 30, 9:01 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Wouldn't it be cool if a hurricane hit the New Orleans
> are now? Wash all that oil up into the city and catch fire?
>
> That would be awesome!

Racist Tea Bagger! Spoken like a true Radical Republican. Limbaugh
would be proud of you....

RT
PS wouldn't it be cool if you choked to death on your own words...
Putz!

*************************************
Say, capo, is it true that you darkies are still waiting for evacuation
from Katrina ?? Just sit tight ... oil on fire will solve more than one
problem in New Orleans.

Olrik
2010-04-30 13:02:21 EST
Le 2010-04-30 12:53, Hagar a écrit :
> "vtcapo"<vtcapo@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Apr 30, 9:01 am, HVAC<mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Wouldn't it be cool if a hurricane hit the New Orleans
>> are now? Wash all that oil up into the city and catch fire?
>>
>> That would be awesome!
>
> Racist Tea Bagger! Spoken like a true Radical Republican. Limbaugh
> would be proud of you....
>
> RT
> PS wouldn't it be cool if you choked to death on your own words...
> Putz!
>
> *************************************
> Say, capo, is it true that you darkies are still waiting for evacuation
> from Katrina ?? Just sit tight ... oil on fire will solve more than one
> problem in New Orleans.

Abuse report sent to giganews.

Vtcapo
2010-04-30 13:06:52 EST
On Apr 30, 12:53 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Apr 30, 9:01 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Wouldn't it be cool if a hurricane hit the New Orleans
> > are now? Wash all that oil up into the city and catch fire?
>
> > That would be awesome!
>
> Racist Tea Bagger! Spoken like a true Radical Republican. Limbaugh
> would be proud of you....
>
> RT
> PS wouldn't it be cool if you choked to death on your own words...
> Putz!

> Say, capo, is it true that you darkies are still waiting for evacuation
> from Katrina ?? Just sit tight ... oil on fire will solve more than one
> problem in New Orleans.

Still crowing with the right wing loones? Give it up Hagar. The only
thing that oil spill will do is kill off shore drilling. Chalk one up
for Green Energy......

RT