Research Discussion: The REAL Cause Of Earthquakes

The REAL Cause Of Earthquakes

The warning follows recent comments made by a hard-line Iranian
cleric, who claimed women dressed in revealing clothing were
disturbing young men and causing earthquakes.

Women with suntans are violating Islamic law and will be arrested in
Iran, the capital city's police chief was reported by The Daily
Telegraph as saying Wednesday.

"The public expects us to act firmly and swiftly if we see any social
misbehavior by women, and men, who defy our Islamic values," Brigadier
Hossien Sajedinia said.

"In some areas of north Tehran we can see many suntanned women and
young girls who look like walking mannequins," he continued. "We are
not going to tolerate this situation and will first warn those found
in this manner and then arrest and imprison them."

The warning follows recent comments made by a hard-line Iranian
cleric, who claimed women dressed in revealing clothing were
disturbing young men and causing earthquakes.

A preacher has also told the residents of Iran's capital Tehran to
leave the city.

"Go on the streets and repent for your sins. A holy torment is upon
us. Leave town," said Ayatollah Aziz Khoshvaqt during a recent sermon
in northern Tehran.

> The warning follows recent comments made by a hard-line Iranian
> cleric, who claimed women dressed in revealing clothing were
> disturbing young men and causing earthquakes.

By that brilliant deduction one can easily see that the same scantily
clad females also cause a great deal of mental disorder in the Iranian
leadership.
After an earthquake, you can rebuild.
Stupidity lasts forever, though, here's your sign, Ayatollah ...

The Stork

> The warning follows recent comments made by a hard-line Iranian
> cleric, who claimed women dressed in revealing clothing were
> disturbing young men and causing earthquakes.

[snip]

Masturbation not only causes blindness, but when done in unison creates
earthquakes and floods...

Bast
2010-04-29 09:13:25 EST

Hagar wrote:
> "HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> The warning follows recent comments made by a hard-line Iranian
>> cleric, who claimed women dressed in revealing clothing were
>> disturbing young men and causing earthquakes.
>
> By that brilliant deduction one can easily see that the same scantily
> clad females also cause a great deal of mental disorder in the Iranian
> leadership.
> After an earthquake, you can rebuild.
> Stupidity lasts forever, though, here's your sign, Ayatollah ...

Wait a second. maybe the Ayatolah has a point.
Look at California, and the beaver shots of Brittney,....and THEY have
earthquakes there
How silly could we have been to fall for that plate tectonics myth.

Although lets remember that blaming a whole society for the words of one
moron to the press, is like saying all Americans were stupid illiterate
hicks, after a G.W speech.

After all,....if women there ARE parading around in revealing clothes, they
can't be all bad.

"The Stork" <stuff2x4@yerass.com> wrote in message

> "HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> The warning follows recent comments made by a hard-line Iranian
>> cleric, who claimed women dressed in revealing clothing were
>> disturbing young men and causing earthquakes.
>
> [snip]
>
> Masturbation not only causes blindness, but when done in unison creates
> earthquakes and floods...

... and it makes long, dark hair grow on the back of your hands ...
just look at Beaner Jake's paws ... causes Liberalism, too ... after
all, there's a whole lot of those jerk-offs around ...

> After all,....if women there ARE parading around in revealing clothes,
> they can't be all bad.

They consider showing your forearm 'revealing'.

Now THIS is revealing!

http://www.myfreecams.com/

--
\ufffdIntelligent Design\ufffd Helping Stupid People Feel Smart Since 1987

Bast
2010-04-29 12:01:20 EST

HVAC wrote:

>> After all,....if women there ARE parading around in revealing clothes,
>> they can't be all bad.
>

> They consider showing your forearm 'revealing'.
>
> Now THIS is revealing!
>
> http://www.myfreecams.com/

Oh Allah !,...look at all those infidels.