Research Discussion: Super Trucks & Inverticies Head?

Super Trucks & Inverticies Head?

Bcon1
2010-04-28 10:53:23 EST
In this experiment - we will try to examine the Brains of someone who
"actually is so iT, that their brains have transferred to the ouTsides of
their Heads, in order to create a GAP, there for washing controlling in
between the Two halves of their Brains."

Please do NoT post belows this "Listings" as it is essential NOT TO Disrupt
the EXPERIMENTS! & the story goes 0N.

Be

Bcon1
2010-04-28 11:33:36 EST
The ideas of what we are; as it factors goes is in the ideas of what a super
Brainiack it is to see an inverticies Heads as it walks down the Roads of
Life its self.

Experiments?: Can YOU create an inverticies Head by posting on the news
groups & pointing at someone & thens getting the informations somes, timers
Later ons. Let's Try Bad Guth. He obviously owes the Trucks with the
oooooooooooooooowe "Lathers" on the windshield is is a Black Belt in IT, so
let's make Him one.

"bcon1" <bcon1@telus.net> wrote in message
> In this experiment - we will try to examine the Brains of someone who
> "actually is so iT, that their brains have transferred to the ouTsides of
> their Heads, in order to create a GAP, there for washing controlling in
> between the Two halves of their Brains."
>
> Please do NoT post belows this "Listings" as it is essential NOT TO
> Disrupt the EXPERIMENTS! & the story goes 0N.
>
> Be

Bcon1
2010-04-28 11:56:43 EST
Now, some Medical informations of "inverticies Heads".
The ideas impactings of what a simple but complicated searches of what a
simpled ideas inters frame is: is in the ideas of what we are as an ideas
interests in that all the ideas of what we are is an obstacle of what a
"perfect washer controller is in todays society, of Super Tellers COVERINGS
& ADDJusted Languaged mainframes in the ideas [Verticies} of what a perfect
controller is in the mafias mainframe of what a PSY interverts connector it
is to see the ideas of what we are as a "comfortable "MediuMs" in today's
societal input things living programs."

In short, this Ganger constructor marked me for Icky 14 years ago & it is
still in the verticies today, as it took 9 to set up a stingers, no cops
heres aT allsings, - & 3 1/4 years preset on the marked Tucks connecting the
bikes!

So, yesterday, as the Quarter hit the ground - First thing am, in the Wests,
it was about 6 1/4 hours for every single "LAthers" to be marked Globally."
It is said the Bikes 'want it done by 6:30 PM, in the West' & it was!

The story continues ...

> The ideas of what we are; as it factors goes is in the ideas of what a
> super Brainiack it is to see an inverticies Heads as it walks down the
> Roads of Life its self.
>
> Experiments?: Can YOU create an inverticies Head by posting on the news
> groups & pointing at someone & thens getting the informations somes,
> timers Later ons. Let's Try Bad Guth. He obviously owes the Trucks with
> the oooooooooooooooowe "Lathers" on the windshield is is a Black Belt in
> IT, so let's make Him one.
>
> "bcon1" <bcon1@telus.net> wrote in message
>> In this experiment - we will try to examine the Brains of someone who
>> "actually is so iT, that their brains have transferred to the ouTsides of
>> their Heads, in order to create a GAP, there for washing controlling in
>> between the Two halves of their Brains."
>>
>> Please do NoT post belows this "Listings" as it is essential NOT TO
>> Disrupt the EXPERIMENTS! & the story goes 0N.
>>
>> Be

Bcon1
2010-04-28 12:47:16 EST
So, this constructor is 90 % Men & big ones that have all lost in the
Kabuto - within TED'S Parameters at least 14 timers! -Losses/washinG or not,
they are washers for the kabuto Tractors & loosing means loosing time. It is
15 Timers of experience in Physicality's, & this can aDD UP Fast. So, what
to D).0 Let's shrink them.

They meander throughout society in the ways of - Tanking their Dashboards,
to attain "JUICES", in the interest of "aTTaining" larger physicality's of
the amounts of "Fuckin Dirty Juices" to INCREASE their size so as to take
out the Physical against themselves. They just tank in extra toughness &
size as they drive around & it works. UNTIL, - theys are marked. newsyies
don't know this. They are too powerfuls & never get marked until Reading
this, - as "they are again"st thems.

So, if they did it against telling rules, - then it can come off or shrink
them easily.
So what is the objectives? You get bigger & tougher with almost no Gym,
workouts, & higher gang control in the areas of protections. EVEN Vampie
Vacations are wonderful. -We do it different. Mine stick like Glue. Hard
work though.

The whole this CALLED the "slits". They are all Different:
Hiver;
Network;
Empire, ME?

Most will "Loose about 1/2 of their strength" & 20 % body mass in just one
day, ACCORDED noW. Off Planet constructor. Mean EH? WasheR?

So, now that we have successfully shrunk the super marker pick ups & suV
Trucks, - How do we get the Brains outside of their Heads. AH?

Interstices Brain control.

The story continues, .. & so Does the Tellings, just like they do on the
Roads pushing ME, around: I will Hit them Back on this thing. Interesting
too eh? As alot of this telling has premise to Aliens.

Portal Hit.
Brad Guth, Decliners Hits, Too much for "Him" right now.

> Now, some Medical informations of "inverticies Heads".
> The ideas impactings of what a simple but complicated searches of what a
> simpled ideas inters frame is: is in the ideas of what we are as an ideas
> interests in that all the ideas of what we are is an obstacle of what a
> "perfect washer controller is in todays society, of Super Tellers
> COVERINGS & ADDJusted Languaged mainframes in the ideas [Verticies} of
> what a perfect controller is in the mafias mainframe of what a PSY
> interverts connector it is to see the ideas of what we are as a
> "comfortable "MediuMs" in today's societal input things living programs."
>
> In short, this Ganger constructor marked me for Icky 14 years ago & it is
> still in the verticies today, as it took 9 to set up a stingers, no cops
> heres aT allsings, - & 3 1/4 years preset on the marked Tucks connecting
> the bikes!
>
> So, yesterday, as the Quarter hit the ground - First thing am, in the
> Wests, it was about 6 1/4 hours for every single "LAthers" to be marked
> Globally." It is said the Bikes 'want it done by 6:30 PM, in the West' &
> it was!
>
> The story continues ...
>

> "bcon1" <bcon1@telus.net> wrote in message
>> The ideas of what we are; as it factors goes is in the ideas of what a
>> super Brainiack it is to see an inverticies Heads as it walks down the
>> Roads of Life its self.
>>
>> Experiments?: Can YOU create an inverticies Head by posting on the news
>> groups & pointing at someone & thens getting the informations somes,
>> timers Later ons. Let's Try Bad Guth. He obviously owes the Trucks with
>> the oooooooooooooooowe "Lathers" on the windshield is is a Black Belt in
>> IT, so let's make Him one.
>>
>> "bcon1" <bcon1@telus.net> wrote in message
>>> In this experiment - we will try to examine the Brains of someone who
>>> "actually is so iT, that their brains have transferred to the ouTsides
>>> of their Heads, in order to create a GAP, there for washing controlling
>>> in between the Two halves of their Brains."
>>>
>>> Please do NoT post belows this "Listings" as it is essential NOT TO
>>> Disrupt the EXPERIMENTS! & the story goes 0N.
>>>
>>> Be

Bcon1
2010-04-28 13:46:18 EST

Now, surgery for what it is, - I Honestly have never been to MEDS school, -
well a bit in High school, but I did it enough for the rest of my life, =so
I Quit.

Ok, - it is not up to me to get their Brains on the outside of these
"Truckers Heads", Inverticies that is, so - WH0's gunna do IT?
Well, they already have. It just hasn't stuck yet.
& hence shear violence of Telling as a PSY parameters is in the ideas of
what we see & FiT in a nations of tellers in this strategy of minor
"offences" gone wrong.

"Figure" it ouT.

> [...]
>> the bikes!
>>
>> So, yesterday, as the Quarter hit the ground - First thing am, in the
>> Wests, it was about 6 1/4 hours for every single "LAthers" to be marked
>> Globally." It is said the Bikes 'want it done by 6:30 PM, in the West' &
>> it was!
>>
>> The story continues ...
>>

>> "bcon1" <bcon1@telus.net> wrote in message
>>> The ideas of what we are; as it factors goes is in the ideas of what a
>>> super Brainiack it is to see an inverticies Heads as it walks down the
>>> Roads of Life its self.
>>>
>>> Experiments?: Can YOU create an inverticies Head by posting on the news
>>> groups & pointing at someone & thens getting the informations somes,
>>> timers Later ons. Let's Try Bad Guth. He obviously owes the Trucks with
>>> the oooooooooooooooowe "Lathers" on the windshield is is a Black Belt in

Bcon1
2010-04-28 14:02:24 EST
The issues with Timers is a strategy of what it is to shoot like a star in
the ideas of what we "often sees" as a complicated virtues plan in the ideas
of what we are as an interesting ideas platform in the idea of what we are
in the internals of what a complex & inters-understanding it is to see the
ideas internals of what we are as internals of what a s-class-complicated
scenarios it is to see the ideas "unreal" as it unfolds in the society above
the ideas of what we see as a complex thing - UNFOLDED, - Just in Front OF
Us, for the Takings. Them.
energy Money abouds, super steps Too, - count your own, & ACTUALLY! -take
that truck if Ya wan iT. Captions Lord Pink sLiP?

> [...]
>>> what a "perfect washer controller is in todays society, of Super Tellers
>>> COVERINGS & ADDJusted Languaged mainframes in the ideas [Verticies} of
>>> what a perfect controller is in the mafias mainframe of what a PSY
>>> interverts connector it is to see the ideas of what we are as a
>>> "comfortable "MediuMs" in today's societal input things living
>>> programs."
>>>
>>> In short, this Ganger constructor marked me for Icky 14 years ago & it
>>> is still in the verticies today, as it took 9 to set up a stingers, no
>>> cops heres aT allsings, - & 3 1/4 years preset on the marked Tucks
>>> connecting the bikes!
>>>
>>> So, yesterday, as the Quarter hit the ground - First thing am, in the
>>> Wests, it was about 6 1/4 hours for every single "LAthers" to be marked
>>> Globally." It is said the Bikes 'want it done by 6:30 PM, in the West' &

Bcon1
2010-04-28 15:07:37 EST
The inters aDjustments of Being so stupid that YOUR Brains are on
the outside of YOUR HEAD, is a RESULT of What?

In FACT it is the objectives inters-analysis of Being a "Jacker" to a point
where you can openly get beat up 17 times "Horribly" & still be tough in the
systems.
So, it is a systems jack as WELL!

In order to break these down - we have to Determine the root from the cause.

The order of fame is the Hive its self. A dwindling supply of energy sYstems
in throughout the known Universe, completely separated from other planets
here on Earth.
So, it is vulnerable & the objectives allegiance is that the "Fancy cool"
trucks persona(s) wears ofF.

There is so much money in the above paragraph, that I couldn't take a penny?

One this I can take from you is that, their tells are not sticking in the
mind frame of those that they "insult" - when they 'tank their Dash' as you
drive buy with a hidden hit formulas.

In other words, the Global bang format of resistances is still in the ideas
of what we are as an ideas inters-mixing stages as the ideas of what
a -continual jack for life cause(S) is overs!"

Their juice just does no stick unless they commit their own Bio-mass at
EXTREME Levels of intent to wash in powers into the sYstem. Incredibly
expensive.
Up to 15 years of life per Tell, in an EMERGENCY. hIT ON THEM, WHO OFFENDED
mE,

Nicve story eh?

> [...]

>>> Vampie Vacations are wonderful. -We do it different. Mine stick like
>>> Glue. Hard work though.
>>>
>>> The whole this CALLED the "slits". They are all Different:
>>> Hiver;
>>> Network;
>>> Empire, ME?
>>>
>>> Most will "Loose about 1/2 of their strength" & 20 % body mass in just
>>> one day, ACCORDED noW. Off Planet constructor. Mean EH? WasheR?
>>>
>>> So, now that we have successfully shrunk the super marker pick ups & suV
>>> Trucks, - How do we get the Brains outside of their Heads. AH?
>>>
>>> Interstices Brain control.
>>>
>>> The story continues, .. & so Does the Tellings, just like they do on the
>>> Roads pushing ME, around: I will Hit them Back on this thing.
>>> Interesting too eh? As alot of this telling has premise to Aliens.
>>>
>>> Portal Hit.
>>> Brad Guth, Decliners Hits, Too much for "Him" right now.

Jake
2010-04-28 21:03:10 EST
On Apr 28, 2:07 pm, "bcon1" <bc...@telus.net> wrote:
>         The inters aDjustments of Being so stupid that YOUR Brains are on
> the outside of YOUR HEAD, is a RESULT of What?
>
> In FACT it is the objectives inters-analysis of Being a "Jacker" to a point
> where you can openly get beat up 17 times "Horribly" & still be tough in the
> systems.
> So, it is a systems jack as WELL!
>
> In order to break these down - we have to Determine the root from the cause.
>
> The order of fame is the Hive its self. A dwindling supply of energy sYstems
> in throughout the known Universe, completely separated from other planets
> here on Earth.
> So, it is vulnerable & the objectives allegiance is that the "Fancy cool"
> trucks persona(s) wears ofF.
>
> There is so much money in the above paragraph, that I couldn't take a penny?
>
> One this I can take from you is that, their tells are not sticking in the
> mind frame of those that they "insult" - when they 'tank their Dash' as you
> drive buy with a hidden hit formulas.
>
> In other words, the Global bang format of resistances is still in the ideas
> of what we are as an ideas inters-mixing stages as the ideas of what
> a -continual jack for life cause(S) is overs!"
>
> Their juice just does no stick unless they commit their own Bio-mass at
> EXTREME Levels of intent to wash in powers into the sYstem. Incredibly
> expensive.
> Up to 15 years of life per Tell, in an EMERGENCY. hIT ON THEM, WHO OFFENDED
> mE,
>
> Nicve story eh?
>
> "bcon1" <bc...@telus.net> wrote in message

> > The issues with Timers is a strategy of what it is to shoot like a star in
> > the ideas of what we "often sees" as a complicated virtues plan in the
> > ideas of what we are as an interesting ideas platform in the idea of what
> > we are in the internals of what a complex & inters-understanding it is to
> > see the ideas internals of what we are as internals of what a
> > s-class-complicated scenarios it is to see the ideas "unreal" as it
> > unfolds in the society above the ideas of what we see as a complex thing -
> > UNFOLDED, - Just in Front OF Us, for the Takings. Them.
> > energy Money abouds, super steps Too, - count your own, & ACTUALLY! -take
> > that truck if Ya wan iT. Captions Lord Pink sLiP?
> > "bcon1" <bc...@telus.net> wrote in message
>
> >> Now, surgery for what it is, - I Honestly have never been to MEDS
> >> school, - well a bit in High school, but I did it enough for the rest of
> >> my life, =so I Quit.
>
> >> Ok, - it is not up to me to get their Brains on the outside of these
> >> "Truckers Heads", Inverticies that is, so - WH0's gunna do IT?
> >>    Well, they already have. It just hasn't stuck yet.
> >> & hence shear violence of Telling as a PSY parameters is in the ideas of
> >> what we see & FiT in a nations of tellers in this strategy of minor
> >> "offences" gone wrong.
>
> >> "Figure" it ouT.
>
> >> "bcon1" <bc...@telus.net> wrote in message

Hags, I agree with you on this one. That boy ain't right. Probably
just a craKKKer, huh Hags. Seen him there, anywhere at the Dixie
trailerpark?
Jake.