Research Discussion: Sir Gilligan Horry Reporting From The Milky Way Galaxy !!!

Sir Gilligan Horry Reporting From The Milky Way Galaxy !!!

Sir Gilligan Horry reporting from the Milky Way Galaxy !!!

"No results found for "Sir Gilligan Horry reporting from the Milky Way
Galaxy" - Google.

Howdy, How are you all, G'Day,
Dinky-Di-Ridgy-Didgy-True-Blue-Fair-Dinkum-Cobbers!
____________________

This was my other recent post here in NewsGroups...
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.alien.research/msg/9e42029c948fba1c?hl=en

This is my website ...
http://ProjectUFOnetwork.isgreat.org
_____________________

I sent a letter to Dr. Steven M. Greer today.

(I made sure he reads it too)

Here is the letter....

EXTRA-TERRESTRIALS UFOS PROOF AND EVIDENCE !!!

Dear Dr. Steven M. Greer,

Love your ... "response-to-hawking.htm"

But it's not all Lovey Dovey out there in the Universe.
You should be sharing this intelligence data ...

Because you have faith in Extraterrestrials,
So you should be sharing this ...

UFO Site #1

http://UFOs-Aliens-Proof-Evidence.50webs.com/decide-whether-we-should.html

UFO Site #2

http://UFOs-Aliens-Proof-Evidence.awardspace.co.uk/decide-whether-we-should.html

UFO Site #3

http://UFOs-Aliens-Proof-Evidence.totalh.com/decide-whether-we-should.html

UFO Site #4

http://AliensUFOsPhotosPictures.yolasite.com

(End of Top Secret Private Letter)

_______________________

This was awesome the other day...

"Future Theater Radio" ...

Bill and Nancy, Frank Feschino, and Alfred Lehmberg, just excellent.

_______________________

I downloaded 100's of the best 'Coast to Coast AM' Art Bell radio
shows. And some George Noory shows.
A variety of interviews and the recent one with Norio Hayakawa, are
really great listening.

_______________________

I've setup most of my new wonderful lovely perfect laptop computer.
Here is a screenshot of my desktop...

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/1_JimUFO_Desktop_Full_of_Gadgets.jpg

That's pure Heavon !!!

If someone kills me for having an interest in Space and UFOs...
I will re-incarnate straight back to planet Earth for a laptop.
Even if I have to mop floors in the local mall toilets forever.
(oi oi oi Who farted? Whos on Second! ... I will Google it Later)

LOL coo cooo

10-4 that big buddy this is your superior officer Rosco P. Coltrane
coo cooo I love it! I love it!

_______________________

I watched this YouTube video ...
QUOTE:
"Dr. confesses Cancer & other Viruses is found in Vaccines".
(Merck Vaccine Chief Dr. Maurice Hilleman)

AND THEY LAUGH ABOUT IT!! ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgBBwOnmy3w

That mentality needs to be eradicated.
It is money that is giving these lost souls the power to do crazy
retarded acts to make more money.

Intelligence Data Quotes:
"You entrust these problems to representatives, whose conscience of
common well-being slowly fades away in front of corporatist
interests".

"Your resilience will artificially decrease, independently of your own
will. Such technologies exist that affect your body as well as your
mind. Such plans are on their way".

Oh, that reminds me, Dr. Fred Bell was great on C2C AM Radio the other
month.
(Talking about Mind Control and NANO Tech)

Wooooooo "Danger, Will Robinson!"

_______________________

I found this in facebook ...

"The Science of Extraterrestrials, UFOs Explained At Last"

This book has been translated in four languages : English, French,
Spanish and Chinese by professional translators. The English version
is FREELY available through the following download link in PDF :

http://www.sendspace.com/file/kxszwd

Facebook message thanks from me.............
(Jim Bowie April 26 at 8:12am)
Wow, thanks, I support the message called ... "Decide Whether We
Should Show Up" ..... And I heard Gordon Novel on Project Camelot talk
about this book.

_______________________

Oh, speaking of the intelligence data called ...

1.
"Do You Wish That We Show Up"

2.
"Decide Whether We Should Show Up"

... I once said in Usenet Newsgroups, that I could have made a better
message. Whether I was Human or NSA or KGB or Alien or
Multidimensional Pink Fantasy Fairy or whatever... I could have made a
better message, and that would be to prove how advanced I am in my
words.

Here are several ways I would do it ...

1.
Do an expose in the form of detailed description and detailed location
of some top secret facilities.
(Not Area-51, because I like Area-51, because they didn't hurt Bob
Lazar)
Some wrong doing secret facilities might be in China or Turkey or Fiji
even.
Tell the United Nations to go there and see 'such and such'.

2.
Do an expose of some of the corrupt Elite in some pharmaceutical
companies. Better than any whistle blower could do.
And give very detailed alternatives to those corrupt pharmaceuticals.

3.
One major thing I would not do is move a huge asteroid into orbit
around the Earth for proof of their abilities, because that would
upset the organized system here.
(It's very tricky trying to be helpful and honest and caring)

4.
Give a whole bunch of new information to do with astronomy.

4.a.
Ummmmmmm... OK, so far I've done nothing amazing.
I'm just warming up...

5.
Talk about different races of extraterrestrials in some detail, I mean
much better than the "Buxom Sleepless ETs" that Sheldan Nidle
mentions.
(But no videos because that might panic people)

6.
Make everyone on the entire planet laugh for 30 seconds, as proof that
Joy is better than War.
(Because Humans haven't learned that yet even after 50,000 years)

6.
Bring Brevet Major General George Armstrong Custer, US Army, 1865,
here to the future, so the whole world can see how amazed he is about
our time here on Earth.
Then he drops dead from a heart attack, then the aliens revive him,
and then send him back to kiss the pretty Indian Ladies, have kittens,
and invent fast food rye bread mushroom burgers and healthy beer!!!

I think that might be a little bit of proof that I'm an alien in a
mother ship trying to prove that I'm a nice alien.

6.
Remind the Human race that the number 666 is no worse or better than
999 or 123 as a plain old number.
Then the world could have a holiday on the 6th of June to forgive the
number 666. :) LOL

7.
Hold on .... time for a funny rant ...
I was thinking about houses and land the other day.
If I get out of my house away from my land and mop floors all day, I
get to keep my house.
If I stay on my land and inside my house, I will lose my land and
house.
The only way to keep my land and house is to stay away from my land
and house.
Except when I sleep on my land in my house, not knowing if I am in my
house or away.

Hey! Sir Arthur C.B. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. is probably innocently
giving us all home-sweet-concentration-camps
so we can stay home, and at home build more home-sweet-concentration-
camps.
Peace and Safety included !!!

All the billions of homeless folks will froget and forget the words
"OMG", and will be chanting "Oh My Sir Arthur C.B. Wholeflaffers
A.S.A." !!
Even without Mind Control !!!

8.
Later, Hagar and Mr HVAC will help me think of ways to prove that we
are nice aliens in motherships here to save everyone's lost land and
far away houses.

Either that, or we could all live inside Subway forever...

http://www.lincolnmaine.us/coburn_house/P1030836_marked.jpg

__________________________

I will keep in contact.
I have to stop typing now or I will wear-out my new laptop.
Hehe.

Thank you INTEL !!!

http://www.intel.com

p.s.
Newsgroups is still awesome, and
Mr HVAC and Hagar are great folks.
But where is everyone like the old days?
Ugly Bob, Hugh, Wilson, Evil Davis, many other folks.

Harry is still here.
Hi Harry !!!
Do you need any help building advanced
SDRT-Level-8-ETA.Skip.D002.Fracture.Blast.Quantum-EPE5s ?

Hi ZippityDoDah!

(Watch out from the East, North, South, and West of the Rockies)

(Re-program your 'MIB/android energy constructs' to shop at Harrods
for the blue suits 20% SALE next month)

(You won't even have to change your name... MIB - MIB!!! )

(That way in blue, when you vanish in front of people's eyes, other
people can say,
"Oh, it was just the Climate Change Heat Local Lakes Mirage Effect")

(And as a bonus... 'Brother Blue' can be dazzled)

(The feeling of being dazzled in the Universe is strongly sought for
it's energy is divine)

__________________________

10 - 4 over and out there.
A Ten Hut !!
At Ease !!!

__________________________

Coo Cooo

http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/

__________________________

Double-A
2010-04-28 13:32:22 EST
On Apr 28, 2:42 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <sir.gilligan.ho...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> [...]
> Mr HVAC and Hagar are great folks.
> But where is everyone like the old days?
> Ugly Bob, Hugh, Wilson, Evil Davis, many other folks.
>
> Harry is still here.
> Hi Harry !!!
> Do you need any help building advanced
> SDRT-Level-8-ETA.Skip.D002.Fracture.Blast.Quantum-EPE5s ?
>
> Hi ZippityDoDah!
>
> (Watch out from the East, North, South, and West of the Rockies)
>
> (Re-program your 'MIB/android energy constructs' to shop at Harrods
> for the blue suits 20% SALE next month)
>
> (You won't even have to change your name... MIB - MIB!!! )
>
> (That way in blue, when you vanish in front of people's eyes, other
> people can say,
> "Oh, it was just the Climate Change Heat Local Lakes Mirage Effect")
>
> (And as a bonus... 'Brother Blue' can be dazzled)
>
> (The feeling of being dazzled in the Universe is strongly sought for

Where on Earth have you been, Sir Horny? Long time no see! Or
perhaps you were elsewhere in the galaxy. Searching for the lost
Darla and crew, were you? Any signs of them? Those space sinkholes
can be treacherous! Still posting the same old crap, huh? Still
wearing tights?

Double-A

On Apr 28, 10:32 am, Double-A <double...@hush.com> wrote:
> [...]
> > people can say,
> > "Oh, it was just the Climate Change Heat Local Lakes Mirage Effect")
>
> > (And as a bonus... 'Brother Blue' can be dazzled)
>
> > (The feeling of being dazzled in the Universe is strongly sought for
> > it's energy is divine)
>
> > __________________________
>
> > 10 - 4 over and out there.
> > A Ten Hut !!
> > At Ease !!!
>
> > __________________________
>
> > Coo Cooo
>
> >http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/
>
> > __________________________
>
> Where on Earth have you been, Sir Horny?  Long time no see!  Or
> perhaps you were elsewhere in the galaxy.  Searching for the lost
> Darla and crew, were you?  Any signs of them?  Those space sinkholes
> can be treacherous!  Still posting the same old crap, huh?  Still

That's another load of your spook speak, isn't it?

~ BG

Double-A
2010-04-28 14:18:29 EST
On Apr 28, 10:44 am, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
>
> > > (And as a bonus... 'Brother Blue' can be dazzled)
>
> > > (The feeling of being dazzled in the Universe is strongly sought for
> > > it's energy is divine)
>
> > > __________________________
>
> > > 10 - 4 over and out there.
> > > A Ten Hut !!
> > > At Ease !!!
>
> > > __________________________
>
> > > Coo Cooo
>
> > >http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/
>
> > > __________________________
>
> > Where on Earth have you been, Sir Horny?  Long time no see!  Or
> > perhaps you were elsewhere in the galaxy.  Searching for the lost
> > Darla and crew, were you?  Any signs of them?  Those space sinkholes
> > can be treacherous!  Still posting the same old crap, huh?  Still
> > wearing tights?
>
> > Double-A
>
> That's another load of your spook speak, isn't it?

"Boo!" -- Art Deco

Double-A

"Double-A" <double-a3@hush.com> wrote in message

Where on Earth have you been, Sir Horny? Long time no see! Or
perhaps you were elsewhere in the galaxy. Searching for the lost
Darla and crew, were you? Any signs of them? Those space sinkholes
can be treacherous! Still posting the same old crap, huh? Still
wearing tights?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maybe Gillian will sue you.

Double-A
2010-04-28 14:52:42 EST
On Apr 28, 11:47 am, "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Double-A" <double...@hush.com> wrote in message

> Where on Earth have you been, Sir Horny?  Long time no see!  Or
> perhaps you were elsewhere in the galaxy.  Searching for the lost
> Darla and crew, were you?  Any signs of them?  Those space sinkholes
> can be treacherous!  Still posting the same old crap, huh?  Still
> wearing tights?
>
> Maybe Gillian will sue you.

I'm judgement proof, silly!

Double-A