Research Discussion: Is It Jake ... Or Jakette

Is It Jake ... Or Jakette

After reading Jake's puerile and monotonous postings for
a few months now, I've come to the conclusion that Jake
is not what he portrays to be. What I mean is that Jake
does not have a "burrito", but rather a "soft-shell Taco",
if you get my drift. The continued and also annoying use
of the interdiction "huh" gave him away as a true Valley
Gril [sic]. It is, unfortunately, part of the metamorphosis
from real me to a girlie-men, that all Liberals undergo
on their trek through their pathetic, meaningless and
worthless lives, as destined by nature. The true reward
is to be ultimately accepted into the dubious brotherhood
of "The Morons of the Obamacalypse".

Some, like Jake, attempt to cloud the issue by posting
utter and repetitive nonsense, snippets from their
wasted formative years in 3rd grade, sprinkled with
flashbacks to their subconscious pre-teen wasteland
of an upbringing and thus closely linked to their
latent inner feelings of inadequacy and worthlessness.

The fact that he/she/it is a fucking Beaner doesn't help
things any.

Sorry for outing you, you malodorous, diaper-wearing,
decrepit Beanerette, but it is for your own good ... and
I mean that in a nice way, you pathetic sleazeball ...

Jake
2010-04-27 11:04:15 EST
On Apr 27, 9:11 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> After reading Jake's puerile and monotonous postings for
> a few months now, I've come to the conclusion that Jake
> is not what he portrays to be.  What I mean is that Jake
> does not have a "burrito", but rather a "soft-shell Taco",
> if you get my drift.  The continued and also annoying use
> of the interdiction "huh" gave him away as a true Valley
> Gril [sic].  It is, unfortunately, part of the metamorphosis
> from real me to a girlie-men, that all Liberals undergo
> on their trek through their pathetic, meaningless and
> worthless lives, as destined by nature.  The true reward
> is to be ultimately accepted into the dubious brotherhood
> of  "The Morons of the Obamacalypse".
>
> Some, like Jake, attempt to cloud the issue by posting
> utter and repetitive nonsense, snippets from their
> wasted formative years in 3rd grade, sprinkled with
> flashbacks to their subconscious pre-teen wasteland
> of an upbringing and thus closely linked to their
> latent inner feelings of inadequacy and worthlessness.
>
> The fact that he/she/it is a fucking Beaner doesn't help
> things any.
>
> Sorry for outing you, you malodorous, diaper-wearing,
> decrepit Beanerette, but it is for your own good ... and
> I mean that in a nice way, you pathetic sleazeball ...

Bullshit, craKKKer. And what of you and that little bitch you call
H.? Huh? FucKKKing craKKKer faggots. LOL!
Jake.

> After reading Jake's puerile and monotonous postings for
> a few months now, I've come to the conclusion that Jake
> is not what he portrays to be. \

Snip, snip...........

Folks, you have to cut Hagar some slack. He had a rough day, yesterday.
First, he received notice from the the CRA (Cracker Resettlement Authority)
that he's to be moved to an internment camp near the town of Nogales,
Arizona. The theory is that the Mexican banditos won't come near a Cracker
trailer park (even banditos have some pride) and the town will be protected.
But Hags real shame came when he tried to drive to Nogales to check it out.
Pursuant to Arizona's new immigration law, a squad of Native Americans
stopped Hagar and demanded to see his papers. As the only identifiction
Hagar had on him was a copy of his rap sheet, he was detained until his
citizenship status could be determined. After listening for several hours
to his rants against liberals and the Constitution, the Native Americans
concluded that he was, indeed, a Cracker and set him free. Hags spent the
night in Nogales and as we speak is riding the Hound back home to collect
his belongings and put the wheels on the trailer to begin the resettlemnet
process.

On Apr 27, 9:11 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> After reading Jake's puerile and monotonous postings for
> a few months now, I've come to the conclusion that Jake
> is not what he portrays to be. What I mean is that Jake
> does not have a "burrito", but rather a "soft-shell Taco",
> if you get my drift. The continued and also annoying use
> of the interdiction "huh" gave him away as a true Valley
> Gril [sic]. It is, unfortunately, part of the metamorphosis
> from real me to a girlie-men, that all Liberals undergo
> on their trek through their pathetic, meaningless and
> worthless lives, as destined by nature. The true reward
> is to be ultimately accepted into the dubious brotherhood
> of "The Morons of the Obamacalypse".
>
> Some, like Jake, attempt to cloud the issue by posting
> utter and repetitive nonsense, snippets from their
> wasted formative years in 3rd grade, sprinkled with
> flashbacks to their subconscious pre-teen wasteland
> of an upbringing and thus closely linked to their
> latent inner feelings of inadequacy and worthlessness.
>
> The fact that he/she/it is a fucking Beaner doesn't help
> things any.
>
> Sorry for outing you, you malodorous, diaper-wearing,
> decrepit Beanerette, but it is for your own good ... and
> I mean that in a nice way, you pathetic sleazeball ...

Bullshit, craKKKer. And what of you and that little bitch you call
H.? Huh? FucKKKing craKKKer faggots. LOL!
Jake.
Yes, it would seem Hagar and H are pretty tight, as it were.

H.

On Apr 27, 9:11 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> After reading Jake's puerile and monotonous postings
> for
> a few months now, I've come to the conclusion that
> Jake
> is not what he portrays to be. What I mean is that
> Jake
> does not have a "burrito", but rather a "soft-shell
> Taco",
> if you get my drift. The continued and also annoying
> use
> of the interdiction "huh" gave him away as a true
> Valley
> Gril [sic]. It is, unfortunately, part of the
> metamorphosis
> from real me to a girlie-men, that all Liberals
> undergo
> on their trek through their pathetic, meaningless and
> worthless lives, as destined by nature. The true
> reward
> is to be ultimately accepted into the dubious
> brotherhood
> of "The Morons of the Obamacalypse".
>
> Some, like Jake, attempt to cloud the issue by
> posting
> utter and repetitive nonsense, snippets from their
> wasted formative years in 3rd grade, sprinkled with
> flashbacks to their subconscious pre-teen wasteland
> of an upbringing and thus closely linked to their
> latent inner feelings of inadequacy and
> worthlessness.
>
> The fact that he/she/it is a fucking Beaner doesn't
> help
> things any.
>
> Sorry for outing you, you malodorous, diaper-wearing,
> decrepit Beanerette, but it is for your own good ...
> and
> I mean that in a nice way, you pathetic sleazeball

Bullshit, craKKKer. And what of you and that little
bitch you call
H.? Huh? FucKKKing craKKKer faggots. LOL!
Jake.
===============================
Bullshit crackers are not good for you Joke. You
should try eating regular food sometime. I mean people
food not dicks. Dance you brainless puppet, dance.
H.

H.
2010-04-27 13:46:23 EST

"Notroll2010" <notroll2010@charter.net> wrote in
message news:NnDBn.41385$Yk1.26436@newsfe01.ams2...

> "jake" <blueschief@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Apr 27, 9:11 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>> After reading Jake's puerile and monotonous postings
>> for
>> a few months now, I've come to the conclusion that
>> Jake
>> is not what he portrays to be. What I mean is that
>> Jake
>> does not have a "burrito", but rather a "soft-shell
>> Taco",
>> if you get my drift. The continued and also annoying
>> use
>> of the interdiction "huh" gave him away as a true
>> Valley
>> Gril [sic]. It is, unfortunately, part of the
>> metamorphosis
>> from real me to a girlie-men, that all Liberals
>> undergo
>> on their trek through their pathetic, meaningless
>> and
>> worthless lives, as destined by nature. The true
>> reward
>> is to be ultimately accepted into the dubious
>> brotherhood
>> of "The Morons of the Obamacalypse".
>>
>> Some, like Jake, attempt to cloud the issue by
>> posting
>> utter and repetitive nonsense, snippets from their
>> wasted formative years in 3rd grade, sprinkled with
>> flashbacks to their subconscious pre-teen wasteland
>> of an upbringing and thus closely linked to their
>> latent inner feelings of inadequacy and
>> worthlessness.
>>
>> The fact that he/she/it is a fucking Beaner doesn't
>> help
>> things any.
>>
>> Sorry for outing you, you malodorous,
>> diaper-wearing,
>> decrepit Beanerette, but it is for your own good ...
>> and
>> I mean that in a nice way, you pathetic sleazeball
>
> Bullshit, craKKKer. And what of you and that little
> bitch you call
> H.? Huh? FucKKKing craKKKer faggots. LOL!
> Jake.
> +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
> Yes, it would seem Hagar and H are pretty tight, as
> it were.
Howdy NutRoll, I thought I would "straighten" you out,
as it were. But alas it is just a waste of time as you
can never be straight.
Oh, by the way. Dance puppet dance.
H.

H.
2010-04-27 13:51:54 EST

"Notroll2010" <notroll2010@charter.net> wrote in
message news:1nDBn.41384$Yk1.2015@newsfe01.ams2...

> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote in message
>> After reading Jake's puerile and monotonous postings
>> for
>> a few months now, I've come to the conclusion that
>> Jake
>> is not what he portrays to be. \
>
> Snip, snip...........
>
> Folks, you have to cut Hagar some slack. He had a
> rough day, yesterday. First, he received notice from
> the the CRA (Cracker Resettlement Authority) that
> he's to be moved to an internment camp near the town
> of Nogales, Arizona. The theory is that the Mexican
> banditos won't come near a Cracker trailer park (even
> banditos have some pride) and the town will be
> protected. But Hags real shame came when he tried to
> drive to Nogales to check it out. Pursuant to
> Arizona's new immigration law, a squad of Native
> Americans stopped Hagar and demanded to see his
> papers. As the only identifiction Hagar had on him
> was a copy of his rap sheet, he was detained until
> his citizenship status could be determined. After
> listening for several hours to his rants against
> liberals and the Constitution, the Native Americans
> concluded that he was, indeed, a Cracker and set him
> free. Hags spent the night in Nogales and as we
> speak is riding the Hound back home to collect his
> belongings and put the wheels on the trailer to begin
> the resettlemnet process.
As a matter of curiosity, seeing as how you and Joke
"stick up" for one and other, I was wondering if Joke
sucks you or if you suck Joke or if you suck each
other?
Oh yeah!! Lest we forget, dance puppet dance.
H.

Jake
2010-04-27 14:27:14 EST
On Apr 27, 12:40 pm, "H." <hbo...@charter.net> wrote:
> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Apr 27, 9:11 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>

> > After reading Jake's puerile and monotonous postings
> > for
> > a few months now, I've come to the conclusion that
> > Jake
> > is not what he portrays to be. What I mean is that
> > Jake
> > does not have a "burrito", but rather a "soft-shell
> > Taco",
> > if you get my drift. The continued and also annoying
> > use
> > of the interdiction "huh" gave him away as a true
> > Valley
> > Gril [sic]. It is, unfortunately, part of the
> > metamorphosis
> > from real me to a girlie-men, that all Liberals
> > undergo
> > on their trek through their pathetic, meaningless and
> > worthless lives, as destined by nature. The true
> > reward
> > is to be ultimately accepted into the dubious
> > brotherhood
> > of "The Morons of the Obamacalypse".
>
> > Some, like Jake, attempt to cloud the issue by
> > posting
> > utter and repetitive nonsense, snippets from their
> > wasted formative years in 3rd grade, sprinkled with
> > flashbacks to their subconscious pre-teen wasteland
> > of an upbringing and thus closely linked to their
> > latent inner feelings of inadequacy and
> > worthlessness.
>
> > The fact that he/she/it is a fucking Beaner doesn't
> > help
> > things any.
>
> > Sorry for outing you, you malodorous, diaper-wearing,
> > decrepit Beanerette, but it is for your own good ...
> > and
> > I mean that in a nice way, you pathetic sleazeball
>
> Bullshit, craKKKer.  And what of you and that little
> bitch you call
> H.?  Huh?  FucKKKing craKKKer faggots. LOL!
> Jake.
> ===============================
> Bullshit crackers are not good for you Joke.  You
> should try eating regular food sometime.  I mean people
> food not dicks.  Dance you brainless puppet, dance.
> H.- Hide quoted text -

And you, should try to cut back on deep throating cocks on such a
regular basis. You are gonna catch an STD, craKKKer.
Jake.

"H." <hbosch@charter.net> wrote in message

>> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote in message
>>> After reading Jake's puerile and monotonous postings for
>>> a few months now, I've come to the conclusion that Jake
>>> is not what he portrays to be. \
>>
>> Snip, snip...........
>>
>> Folks, you have to cut Hagar some slack. He had a rough day, yesterday.
>> First, he received notice from the the CRA (Cracker Resettlement
>> Authority) that he's to be moved to an internment camp near the town of
>> Nogales, Arizona. The theory is that the Mexican banditos won't come
>> near a Cracker trailer park (even banditos have some pride) and the town
>> will be protected. But Hags real shame came when he tried to drive to
>> Nogales to check it out. Pursuant to Arizona's new immigration law, a
>> squad of Native Americans stopped Hagar and demanded to see his papers.
>> As the only identifiction Hagar had on him was a copy of his rap sheet,
>> he was detained until his citizenship status could be determined. After
>> listening for several hours to his rants against liberals and the
>> Constitution, the Native Americans concluded that he was, indeed, a
>> Cracker and set him free. Hags spent the night in Nogales and as we
>> speak is riding the Hound back home to collect his belongings and put the
>> wheels on the trailer to begin the resettlemnet process.
> As a matter of curiosity, seeing as how you and Joke "stick up" for one
> and other, I was wondering if Joke sucks you or if you suck Joke or if you
> suck each other?
> Oh yeah!! Lest we forget, dance puppet dance.
> H.

Congrats there, H., you got them sausage munchers
trained really well. The respond to your every command
just as predicted, with idiotic punctuality and brainless
blather. Remember, Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.

H.

On Apr 27, 12:40 pm, "H." <hbo...@charter.net> wrote:
> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Apr 27, 9:11 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>

> > After reading Jake's puerile and monotonous
> > postings
> > for
> > a few months now, I've come to the conclusion that
> > Jake
> > is not what he portrays to be. What I mean is that
> > Jake
> > does not have a "burrito", but rather a "soft-shell
> > Taco",
> > if you get my drift. The continued and also
> > annoying
> > use
> > of the interdiction "huh" gave him away as a true
> > Valley
> > Gril [sic]. It is, unfortunately, part of the
> > metamorphosis
> > from real me to a girlie-men, that all Liberals
> > undergo
> > on their trek through their pathetic, meaningless
> > and
> > worthless lives, as destined by nature. The true
> > reward
> > is to be ultimately accepted into the dubious
> > brotherhood
> > of "The Morons of the Obamacalypse".
>
> > Some, like Jake, attempt to cloud the issue by
> > posting
> > utter and repetitive nonsense, snippets from their
> > wasted formative years in 3rd grade, sprinkled with
> > flashbacks to their subconscious pre-teen wasteland
> > of an upbringing and thus closely linked to their
> > latent inner feelings of inadequacy and
> > worthlessness.
>
> > The fact that he/she/it is a fucking Beaner doesn't
> > help
> > things any.
>
> > Sorry for outing you, you malodorous,
> > diaper-wearing,
> > decrepit Beanerette, but it is for your own good
> > and
> > I mean that in a nice way, you pathetic sleazeball
>
> Bullshit, craKKKer. And what of you and that little
> bitch you call
> H.? Huh? FucKKKing craKKKer faggots. LOL!
> Jake.
> ===============================
> Bullshit crackers are not good for you Joke. You
> should try eating regular food sometime. I mean
> people
> food not dicks. Dance you brainless puppet, dance.
> H.- Hide quoted text -

And you, should try to cut back on deep throating cocks
on such a
regular basis. You are gonna catch an STD, craKKKer.
Jake.
==============================
Joke you are so pitiful it is a disgrace. I assume
that your family was not overly graced with brains.
Actually I am bored with your pitiful puerility. I
think your responses are more like responses from a 14
year old street urchin. I have proved beyond a doubt
that I can make you dance like a little wooden headed
puppet and like I said you bore me. I will no longer
reply to any of your blather as I will be looking
elsewhere for more challenging mentality.
So long Joke have a good life.
Oh yes! By the way dance little puppet.
H.