Research Discussion: Stephen Hawking Says "aliens Exist" But That "no Aliens Visit Earth In UFOs"

Stephen Hawking Says "aliens Exist" But That "no Aliens Visit Earth In UFOs"

Norio Hayakawa
2010-04-26 17:12:41 EST
Here are some interesting statements from Stephen Hawking:

"I discount suggestions that UFOs contain beings from outer space. I
think any visits by aliens, would be much more obvious, and probably
also, much more unpleasant".

Hawking continues:

"What is the explanation of why we have not been visited? One
possibility is tha the argument, about the appearance of life on
Earth, is wrong. Maybe the probability of life spontaneously appearing
is so low, that Earth is the only planet in the galaxy, or in the
observable universe, in which it happened. Another possibility is that
there was a reasonable probability of forming self reproducing
systems, like cells, but that most of these forms of life did not
evolve intelligence".

However, Stephen Hawking says that "aliens do exist".
He even warns us "not to talk to aliens":

Don't talk to aliens, warns Stephen Hawking:
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/science/space/article7107207.ece

Here is another article on Stephen Hawking's statements:
http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2010/04/stephen-hawking-udpate-alien-contact-not-a-wise-idea-a-sunday-feature.html

So, once again, I pose this question:

"What are UFOs?"

"Are we been deceived into believing that UFOs are physical spacecraft
being piloted or maneuvered by physical, advanced, extraterrestrial
beings? or are we talking about non-physical, ultra-dimensional
entities who may be giving us impressions that they are materializing
and de-materializing at will (or even be "posing" as representatives
from advanced extraterrestrial civilizations), for purposes yet
unknown to us?"

-from Norio Hayakawa
http://www.myspace.com/noriohayakawa

Here's my proof:
Just listen to:
Nancy Pelosi
Harry Reid
Henry Waxman
Barbara Boxer
Bawney Fwank
Chris Dodd
Hussein Obama

or, read the philosophical masterpieces by:
noTroll2010
chasNemo
chatnoir
Jake teh Beaner
GuthBall Brad Guth
treBert

You cannot possibly become as mentally deficient as the
candidates listed above without any external help, which
does not preclude anal probings, Botox injections, or
major loss of common sense.

Bert
2010-04-27 18:20:37 EST
On Apr 27, 3:55 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> Here's my proof:
> Just listen to:
>     Nancy Pelosi
>     Harry Reid
>     Henry Waxman
>     Barbara Boxer
>     Bawney Fwank
>     Chris Dodd
>     Hussein Obama
>
> or, read the philosophical masterpieces by:
>     noTroll2010
>     chasNemo
>     chatnoir
>     Jake teh Beaner
>     GuthBall Brad Guth
>     treBert
>
> You cannot possibly become as mentally deficient as the
> candidates listed above without any external help, which
> does not preclude anal probings, Botox injections, or
> major loss of common sense.

Hagar We read your posts,and the reality we can come up with "You are
brain dead." Brains run on electricity,as much as a 30w bulb. Your
brain is showing a flat line. You do not notice this because you were
always a dim wit. So sad So true TreBert

"bert" <herbertglazier79@msn.com> wrote in message
On Apr 27, 3:55 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> Here's my proof:
> Just listen to:
> Nancy Pelosi
> Harry Reid
> Henry Waxman
> Barbara Boxer
> Bawney Fwank
> Chris Dodd
> Hussein Obama
>
> or, read the philosophical masterpieces by:
> noTroll2010
> chasNemo
> chatnoir
> Jake teh Beaner
> GuthBall Brad Guth
> treBert
>
> You cannot possibly become as mentally deficient as the
> candidates listed above without any external help, which
> does not preclude anal probings, Botox injections, or
> major loss of common sense.

Hagar We read your posts,and the reality we can come up with "You are
brain dead." Brains run on electricity,as much as a 30w bulb. Your
brain is showing a flat line. You do not notice this because you were
always a dim wit. So sad So true TreBert

***********************************
Of course, BeertBrain, we all respect you for being one of the true
mental giants ... right up there with GuthBall and the "Morons of
the Obamacalypse". Your convex/concave theory, of course, is
dead on, as usual. I can smell a Nobel .......

The Greatest
2010-04-27 21:47:52 EST

"Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message news:IsadnWRG39HKG0rWnZ2dnUVZ_o6dnZ2d@giganews.com...

> "bert" <herbertglazier79@msn.com> wrote in message
> On Apr 27, 3:55 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> > Here's my proof:
> > Just listen to:
> > Nancy Pelosi
> > Harry Reid
> > Henry Waxman
> > Barbara Boxer
> > Bawney Fwank
> > Chris Dodd
> > Hussein Obama
> >
> > or, read the philosophical masterpieces by:
> > noTroll2010
> > chasNemo
> > chatnoir
> > Jake teh Beaner
> > GuthBall Brad Guth
> > treBert
> >
> > You cannot possibly become as mentally deficient as the
> > candidates listed above without any external help, which
> > does not preclude anal probings, Botox injections, or
> > major loss of common sense.
>
> Hagar We read your posts,and the reality we can come up with "You are
> brain dead." Brains run on electricity,as much as a 30w bulb. Your
> brain is showing a flat line. You do not notice this because you were
> always a dim wit. So sad So true TreBert

> Of course, BeertBrain, we all respect you for being one of the true
> mental giants ... right up there with GuthBall and the "Morons of
> the Obamacalypse". Your convex/concave theory, of course, is
> dead on, as usual. I can smell a Nobel .......

Sorry, that was a "puddleduck fart" !!
--
HJ

***You can visit him at pd.com