Research Discussion: Sophisticated Dining For My Liberal Friends

Sophisticated Dining For My Liberal Friends

Enjoy some fine trailer-park cuisine:

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_124hcxf8sgd

ChasNemo
2010-04-24 20:33:37 EST
On Apr 24, 8:05�pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> Enjoy some fine trailer-park cuisine:
>
> � �http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_124hcxf8sgd

Thanks for sharing your mom's treasured recipe, but no thanks, Hagar.

> Enjoy some fine trailer-park cuisine:
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_124hcxf8sgd

That would be the finest meal you've ever had. Chlamydia might even get a
date if she could cook that well.

Jake
2010-04-24 22:42:11 EST
On Apr 24, 5:05 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> Enjoy some fine trailer-park cuisine:
>
>    http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_124hcxf8sgd

Say Hags, having a cozy dinner with the old pig, I mean your wife,
huh? It's obvious you just got the monthly supply of the federal
cheese and your pig, I mean your wife, is taking full advantage, huh
Hags? Well, enjoy.
Jake.

Ala

> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
>> Enjoy some fine trailer-park cuisine:
>>
>> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_124hcxf8sgd
>>
> That would be the finest meal you've ever had. Chlamydia might even get a
> date if she could cook that well.

I didn't know leprechauns had beds, much less that they lived in trailer
parks

"Ala" <alackrity@comcast.net> wrote in message

>> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
>>> Enjoy some fine trailer-park cuisine:
>>>
>>> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_124hcxf8sgd
>>>
> That would be the finest meal you've ever had. Chlamydia might even get a
> date if she could cook that well.

Glad to see you're still in the "retard mode" doDrool2010. It really must
be difficult to come up with something not directly related to your
Obamaesque
environment. Keep you chin up, though ... that Hopey/Changey BS might yet
come through for you ... do a Google for "free cheese" ... that'll be your
cut of
Obama's largesse with OUR money ...

> "Ala" <alackrity@comcast.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "Notroll2010" <notroll2010@charter.net> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message

>> That would be the finest meal you've ever had. Chlamydia might even get
>> a date if she could cook that well.
>>

> Glad to see you're still in the "retard mode" doDrool2010. It really must
> be difficult to come up with something not directly related to your
> Obamaesque
> environment. Keep you chin up, though ... that Hopey/Changey BS might yet
> come through for you ... do a Google for "free cheese" ... that'll be your
> cut of
> Obama's largesse with OUR money ...
Hopey/Changey is working quite well, thank you. I hope the provisions of the
proposed immigration bill banning interstate movement (except to move to
Texas, Arkansas, Georgia, Mississippi and Alabama) of house trailers doesn't
become a burden for you or that the recent storms didn't blow away your
primary residence. Twit.

H.

On Apr 24, 5:05 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> Enjoy some fine trailer-park cuisine:
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_124hcxf8sgd

Say Hags, having a cozy dinner with the old pig, I mean
your wife,
huh? It's obvious you just got the monthly supply of
the federal
cheese and your pig, I mean your wife, is taking full
advantage, huh
Hags? Well, enjoy.
Jake.
=============================
Howdy Joke. I'm glad to see that you are dancing away
like a good little wooden headed puppet.
H.

Jake
2010-04-25 11:51:09 EST
On Apr 25, 10:43 am, "H." <hbo...@charter.net> wrote:

Howdy Joke.  I'm glad to see that you are dancing away
like a good little wooden headed puppet.
H.
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Why don't you go put on something sexy (that string bikini Hags traded
for some cheese) for Hags and let him piggy-back the fuck out of you.
CraKKKer faggot.
Jake.

"H." <hbosch@charter.net> wrote in message

> "jake" <blueschief@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Apr 24, 5:05 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>> Enjoy some fine trailer-park cuisine:
>>
>> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_124hcxf8sgd
>
> Say Hags, having a cozy dinner with the old pig, I mean your wife,
> huh? It's obvious you just got the monthly supply of the federal
> cheese and your pig, I mean your wife, is taking full advantage, huh
> Hags? Well, enjoy.
> Jake.
> Howdy Joke. I'm glad to see that you are dancing away like a good little
> wooden headed puppet.
> H.

And he's singing in the same lame key as his heroes, doDrool2010,
nemaToad and chatNoir, the dunce of darkness. They say that
Liberalism is a slow, deadly disease, but the signs of stupidity
in the "Morons of the Obamacalypse" are unmistakably evident,
especially when they begin repeating the word "huh" ... right out
of "One flow over the Cuckoo's Nest" ... poor pathetic Liberals.