Research Discussion: The Future Of Space Flight

The Future Of Space Flight

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/04/22/air-forces-x-b-space-plane-takes-mystery-mission/

People are not needed.

Bert
2010-04-24 09:17:10 EST
On Apr 24, 8:47 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/04/22/air-forces-x-b-space-plane-...
>
> People are not needed.

Chinese woman have all the right stuff to go into deep space. Deep
space will be a one way trip. No going back to earth. It will be 100%
explore. TreBert

Ala

> http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/04/22/air-forces-x-b-space-plane-takes-mystery-mission/
>

> People are not needed.

Okey dokey... done.

now can you send me one to Venus for Brad?
and a different titled one to Mars?
sose we can test it out?

thanks

"bert" <herbertglazier79@msn.com> wrote in message
On Apr 24, 8:47 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/04/22/air-forces-x-b-space-plane-...
>
> People are not needed.

Chinese woman have all the right stuff to go into deep space. Deep
space will be a one way trip. No going back to earth. It will be 100%
explore. TreBert

*************************************
And what exactly is it that Chinese women have that makes them such
exemplary astronesses ??? surely not that old "sideways" thing ...

> http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/04/22/air-forces-x-b-space-plane-takes-mystery-mission/
>

> People are not needed.

For starters, it looks as if the vehicle can just "drive" up to a satellite
load it aboard
and return it to Earth ... ours or theirs ... that is, until our elected
officials get into
the act and apply some of their convoluted PC logic.

Bert
2010-04-24 12:59:46 EST
On Apr 24, 11:16 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> "bert" <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote in message

> On Apr 24, 8:47 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/04/22/air-forces-x-b-space-plane-...
>
> > People are not needed.
>
> Chinese woman have all the right stuff to go into deep space. Deep
> space will be a one way trip. No going back to earth. It will be 100%
> explore.   TreBert
>
>         *************************************
> And what exactly is it that Chinese women have that makes them such
> exemplary astronesses ??? surely not that old "sideways" thing ...

Chinese woman are tiny. Eat less. Can take great pain and know how to
keep clean with little water.Eat rice. TreBert

Double-A
2010-04-24 13:18:35 EST
On Apr 24, 6:17 am, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
> On Apr 24, 8:47 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/04/22/air-forces-x-b-space-plane-...
>
> > People are not needed.
>
> Chinese woman have all the right stuff to go into deep space. Deep
> space will be a one way trip. No going back to earth. It will be 100%
> explore.   TreBert

With the alternative of slaving in a sweatshop making goods for Wal-
Mart, a life in space would probably be preferable. And with the
harsh chemicals they're exposed to in those sweatshops, their life
expectancy is probably longer in space!

Double-A

On Apr 24, 10:18 am, Double-A <double...@hush.com> wrote:
> On Apr 24, 6:17 am, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
>
> > On Apr 24, 8:47 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > >http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/04/22/air-forces-x-b-space-plane-...
>
> > > People are not needed.
>
> > Chinese woman have all the right stuff to go into deep space. Deep
> > space will be a one way trip. No going back to earth. It will be 100%
> > explore.   TreBert
>
> With the alternative of slaving in a sweatshop making goods for Wal-
> Mart, a life in space would probably be preferable.  And with the
> harsh chemicals they're exposed to in those sweatshops, their life
> expectancy is probably longer in space!
>
> Double-A

There we go. We could do everyone a big favor by starting up those
LEO sweatshops and expand unlimited. Even my LSE-CM/ISS could become
one freaking bid sweatshop.

Those sent to my Venus Ghettos get to sweat extra, free of charge.

Brad Guth / Blog and Google document pages:
http://bradguth.blogspot.com/
http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddsdxhv_0hrm5bdfj

On Apr 24, 5:47 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/04/22/air-forces-x-b-space-plane-...
>
> People are not needed.

For the most part, people just get in the way and end up costing us a
thousand fold more.

Those X-37C,D,E and so forth, will make for terrific thermonuclear
WMD, as LEO deployed drones that we can remotely fly to the doorstep
of anyone we don't like. These X-37s could also be sent outside of
LEO in order to intercept asteroids that are not behaving themselves.

~ BG

Father Haskell
2010-04-24 14:28:36 EST
On Apr 24, 12:59 pm, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
> On Apr 24, 11:16 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>

> > "bert" <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote in message

> > On Apr 24, 8:47 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > >http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/04/22/air-forces-x-b-space-plane-...
>
> > > People are not needed.
>
> > Chinese woman have all the right stuff to go into deep space. Deep
> > space will be a one way trip. No going back to earth. It will be 100%
> > explore.   TreBert

> > And what exactly is it that Chinese women have that makes them such
> > exemplary astronesses ??? surely not that old "sideways" thing ...
>
> Chinese woman are tiny. Eat less. Can take great pain and know how to
> keep clean with little water.Eat rice. TreBert- Hide quoted text -

For same and similar reasons, I've been saying for years
that NASA should revise its astronaut height qualifications
and use dwarves, instead. If everything becomes weightless
in space, you don't need the mechanical advantage of a
5'-10" frame.