Research Discussion: New Member To The Loser's Club

New Member To The Loser's Club

The "Morons of the Obamacalypse" have warmly embraced their
latest member, a Beaner named "Joke". This brings the total
membership of the Liberal Freeloaders to 5:
ChatNoir (Trailerpark expert)
Clave (Slightly retarded ... or a Democrat ... who knows)
NemaToad (slimeball extraordinaire and trailer trash expert)
DoDrool2010 (has a nice collection of Osama/Biden stickers)
Jake ... what else can be said about the retarded Beaner, other
than "he learned well" from his peers. Unfortunately, just like his
tutors, he never rose above the basic level of fast food expert
and dumpster diving, desperately clinging to the dream of a
Nigger on a white steed, who comes forth in an angelic
apparition, to save world and granting them permanent section
8 housing, welfare, perpetual unemployment bennies and,
due to their limited intelligence, permanently disqualifying them
from even holding gainful employment again. Somehow they
also have visions of 72 Virgins, but until they get the details
sorted out, they'll continue yanking their Johnsons.

Alas, that dream will come to a crushing end in November 2010,
when order will again be restored to the political arena and he
above loons will once again go back to their old jobs, namely
scrubbing toilets in trailer parks and dumpster diving.

Nice work, Jake.
Don't forget, I can't read your usual puerile attempts at humor ...
you're all "plonk'd", for continuous and monotonous aggravation
of the public's sensibilities, by spreading idiotic manure in NGs.

> The "Liberals for the American Way" have warmly embraced their
> latest member, "Jake". This brings the total
> membership to over 50,000,000.

Hagar's membership has been rejected due to his lack of social (or any
other) skills, racist attitude, limited education and overall failure to
thrive since he was six.

http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2005/

Jake
2010-04-22 12:49:01 EST
On Apr 22, 10:12 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> The "Morons of the Obamacalypse" have warmly embraced their
> latest member, a Beaner named "Joke".  This brings the total
> membership of the Liberal Freeloaders to 5:
> ChatNoir (Trailerpark expert)
> Clave  (Slightly retarded ... or a Democrat ... who knows)
> NemaToad (slimeball extraordinaire and trailer trash expert)
> DoDrool2010 (has a nice collection of Osama/Biden stickers)
> Jake ... what else can be said about the retarded Beaner, other
> than "he learned well" from his peers. Unfortunately, just like his
> tutors, he never rose above the basic level of fast food expert
> and dumpster diving, desperately clinging to the dream of a
> Nigger on a white steed, who comes forth in an angelic
> apparition, to save world and granting them permanent section
> 8 housing, welfare, perpetual unemployment bennies and,
> due to their limited intelligence, permanently disqualifying them
> from even holding gainful employment again. Somehow they
> also have visions of 72 Virgins, but until they get the details
> sorted out, they'll continue yanking their Johnsons.
>
> Alas, that dream will come to a crushing end in November 2010,
> when order will again be restored to the political arena and he
> above loons will once again go back to their old jobs, namely
> scrubbing toilets in trailer parks and dumpster diving.
>
> Nice work, Jake.
> Don't forget, I can't read your usual puerile attempts at humor ...
> you're all "plonk'd", for continuous and monotonous aggravation
> of the public's sensibilities, by spreading idiotic manure in NGs.

Fuck you, bitch!!! You are one stupid fucking craKKKer.
Jake.

Jake
2010-04-22 12:50:59 EST
On Apr 22, 10:36 am, "Notroll2010" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote in message

> > The "Liberals for the American Way" have warmly embraced their
> > latest member, "Jake".  This brings the total
> > membership to over 50,000,000.
>
> Hagar's membership has been rejected due to his lack of social (or any
> other) skills, racist attitude, limited education and overall failure to
> thrive since he was six.
>
> http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2005/

Say Notroll, and that H.character.? Guess he's our next crakkker
target, huh?
Jake.

H.
2010-04-22 13:00:46 EST

"Notroll2010" <notroll2010@charter.net> wrote in
message news:m2_zn.141424$4L6.120214@newsfe22.ams2...

> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote in message
>> The "Liberals for the American Way" have warmly
>> embraced their
>> latest member, "Jake". This brings the total
>> membership to over 50,000,000.
>
> Hagar's membership has been rejected due to his lack
> of social (or any other) skills, racist attitude,
> limited education and overall failure to thrive since
> he was six.
>
> http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2005/

You really are astupid SOB.

Jake
2010-04-22 14:01:09 EST
On Apr 22, 12:00 pm, "H." <hbo...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Notroll2010" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in
> messagenews:m2_zn.141424$4L6.120214@newsfe22.ams2...
>
> > "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote in message
> >> The "Liberals for the American Way" have warmly
> >> embraced their
> >> latest member, "Jake".  This brings the total
> >> membership to over 50,000,000.
>
> > Hagar's membership has been rejected due to his lack
> > of social (or any other) skills, racist attitude,
> > limited education and overall failure to thrive since
> > he was six.
>
> >http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2005/
>
> You really are astupid SOB.

And you are "astupid" little queer. Anybody been piggy-backing you at
the trailer park? Don't tell me Hags plonked you to. You gotta keep
kissing his flabby, raggedy, shit encrusted asshole on a daily basis.
Oh hell, you know that already, huh?
Jake.

"H." <hbosch@charter.net> wrote in message

>> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote in message
>>> The "Liberals for the American Way" have warmly embraced their
>>> latest member, "Jake". This brings the total
>>> membership to over 50,000,000.
>>
>> Hagar's membership has been rejected due to his lack of social (or any
>> other) skills, racist attitude, limited education and overall failure to
>> thrive since he was six.
>>
>> http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2005/
>>
> You really are astupid SOB.

Bwahahahahahhhh .... looks like the lame-brained retards of the
"Morons of the Obamacalypse" chimed in their as usual lame
and unintelligible chorus of dimwitted commentary. They are
ever soooo cool, those dip-shits ... but I digress ...
November is getting closer and perhaps they should invest
in literature such as: Finding a Job for Dummies.
They could also consult the back cover of matchbooks for
some appropriate institutions of Lower Learning.
Looks like Jake got a good lip-lock on doDrool's itty-bitty
Johnson and plans on a career of sucking up.

H.

On Apr 22, 10:12 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> The "Morons of the Obamacalypse" have warmly embraced
> their
> latest member, a Beaner named "Joke". This brings the
> total
> membership of the Liberal Freeloaders to 5:
> ChatNoir (Trailerpark expert)
> Clave (Slightly retarded ... or a Democrat ... who
> knows)
> NemaToad (slimeball extraordinaire and trailer trash
> expert)
> DoDrool2010 (has a nice collection of Osama/Biden
> stickers)
> Jake ... what else can be said about the retarded
> Beaner, other
> than "he learned well" from his peers. Unfortunately,
> just like his
> tutors, he never rose above the basic level of fast
> food expert
> and dumpster diving, desperately clinging to the
> dream of a
> Nigger on a white steed, who comes forth in an
> angelic
> apparition, to save world and granting them permanent
> section
> 8 housing, welfare, perpetual unemployment bennies
> and,
> due to their limited intelligence, permanently
> disqualifying them
> from even holding gainful employment again. Somehow
> they
> also have visions of 72 Virgins, but until they get
> the details
> sorted out, they'll continue yanking their Johnsons.
>
> Alas, that dream will come to a crushing end in
> November 2010,
> when order will again be restored to the political
> arena and he
> above loons will once again go back to their old
> jobs, namely
> scrubbing toilets in trailer parks and dumpster
> diving.
>
> Nice work, Jake.
> Don't forget, I can't read your usual puerile
> attempts at humor ...
> you're all "plonk'd", for continuous and monotonous
> aggravation
> of the public's sensibilities, by spreading idiotic
> manure in NGs.

Fuck you, bitch!!! You are one stupid fucking
craKKKer.
Jake.
======================
Don't get mad Joke, just dance on a string like all
good wooden-headed puppets.
H.

Jake
2010-04-22 19:24:35 EST
On Apr 22, 3:52 pm, "H." <hbo...@charter.net> wrote:
> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Apr 22, 10:12 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>

> > The "Morons of the Obamacalypse" have warmly embraced
> > their
> > latest member, a Beaner named "Joke". This brings the
> > total
> > membership of the Liberal Freeloaders to 5:
> > ChatNoir (Trailerpark expert)
> > Clave (Slightly retarded ... or a Democrat ... who
> > knows)
> > NemaToad (slimeball extraordinaire and trailer trash
> > expert)
> > DoDrool2010 (has a nice collection of Osama/Biden
> > stickers)
> > Jake ... what else can be said about the retarded
> > Beaner, other
> > than "he learned well" from his peers. Unfortunately,
> > just like his
> > tutors, he never rose above the basic level of fast
> > food expert
> > and dumpster diving, desperately clinging to the
> > dream of a
> > Nigger on a white steed, who comes forth in an
> > angelic
> > apparition, to save world and granting them permanent
> > section
> > 8 housing, welfare, perpetual unemployment bennies
> > and,
> > due to their limited intelligence, permanently
> > disqualifying them
> > from even holding gainful employment again. Somehow
> > they
> > also have visions of 72 Virgins, but until they get
> > the details
> > sorted out, they'll continue yanking their Johnsons.
>
> > Alas, that dream will come to a crushing end in
> > November 2010,
> > when order will again be restored to the political
> > arena and he
> > above loons will once again go back to their old
> > jobs, namely
> > scrubbing toilets in trailer parks and dumpster
> > diving.
>
> > Nice work, Jake.
> > Don't forget, I can't read your usual puerile
> > attempts at humor ...
> > you're all "plonk'd", for continuous and monotonous
> > aggravation
> > of the public's sensibilities, by spreading idiotic
> > manure in NGs.
>
> Fuck you, bitch!!!  You are one stupid fucking
> craKKKer.
> Jake.
> ======================
> Don't get mad Joke, just dance on a string like all
> good wooden-headed puppets.
> H.- Hide quoted text -

And YOU, keep licking all of Hag's asshole. Lick it all up, eat his
shit, then turn around and allow him to piggy-back the hell out of
you. Hell, I don't have to give you any instructions, huh?
Jake.

Jake
2010-04-22 19:27:00 EST
On Apr 22, 12:25 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> "H." <hbo...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > "Notroll2010" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in message
>
> >> "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote in message
>
> >> Hagar's membership has been rejected due to his lack of social (or any
> >> other) skills, racist attitude, limited education and overall failure to
> >> thrive since he was six.
>
> >>http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2005/
>
> > You really are astupid SOB.
>
> Bwahahahahahhhh .... looks like the lame-brained retards of the
> "Morons of the Obamacalypse" chimed in their as usual lame
> and unintelligible chorus of dimwitted commentary.  They are
> ever soooo cool, those dip-shits ... but I digress ...
> November is getting closer and perhaps they should invest
> in literature such as: Finding a Job for Dummies.
> They could also consult the back cover of matchbooks for
> some appropriate institutions of Lower Learning.
> Looks like Jake got a good lip-lock on doDrool's itty-bitty
> Johnson and plans on a career of sucking up.- Hide quoted text -

Say wait a minute, didn't you plonk us, you dipshit craKKKer?
Jake.