Research Discussion: Flag

WASHINGTON—Citing a series of fatal malfunctions dating back to 1777,
flag manufacturer Annin & Company announced Monday that it would be
recalling all makes and models of its popular American flag from both
foreign and domestic markets.

Representatives from the nation's leading flag producer claimed that
as many as 143 million deaths in the past two centuries can be
attributed directly to the faulty U.S. models, which have been
utilized extensively since the 18th century in sectors as diverse as
government, the military, and public education.

"It has come to our attention that, due to the inherent risks and
hazards it poses, the American flag is simply unfit for general use,"
said Annin & Company president Ronald Burman, who confirmed that the
number of flag-related deaths had noticeably spiked since 2003. "I
would like to strongly urge all U.S. citizens: If you have an American
flag hanging in your home or place of business, please discontinue
using it immediately."

Added Burman, "The last thing we would want is for more innocent men
and women around the world to die because of our product."

Millions of U.S. flag–related injuries and fatalities have been
reported over a 230-year period in locations as far flung as Europe,
Cuba, Korea, Gettysburg, PA, the Philippines, and Iraq. In addition,
the company found that U.S. flag exports to Vietnam during the late
1960s and early 1970s resulted in hundreds of thousands of deaths, a
clear sign that there was something seriously wrong with its product.

Despite fears about the flag's safety—especially when improperly used
or manipulated in ways not originally intended—sales continued
unabated over the years, potentially putting billions of unsuspecting
people in danger.

"At first, we wanted one of our flags in every home in America,"
Burman said. "Unfortunately, the practical applications of this
product are far outnumbered by the risks it presents. Millions have
died needlessly, and when you ask people why, they point to the flag."

WASHINGTON\ufffdCiting a series of fatal malfunctions dating back to 1777,
[...]

Millions of U.S. flag\ufffdrelated injuries and fatalities have been
reported over a 230-year period in locations as far flung as Europe,
Cuba, Korea, Gettysburg, PA, the Philippines, and Iraq. In addition,
the company found that U.S. flag exports to Vietnam during the late
1960s and early 1970s resulted in hundreds of thousands of deaths, a
clear sign that there was something seriously wrong with its product.

Despite fears about the flag's safety\ufffdespecially when improperly used
or manipulated in ways not originally intended\ufffdsales continued
unabated over the years, potentially putting billions of unsuspecting
people in danger.

"At first, we wanted one of our flags in every home in America,"
Burman said. "Unfortunately, the practical applications of this
product are far outnumbered by the risks it presents. Millions have
died needlessly, and when you ask people why, they point to the flag."

***************************************
Since it only kills those who seem to have a problem with the flag, I will
continue flying the flag on my house and on my car's bumper, in the form
of a sticker. Those who are offended by the flag, which probably includes
everyone who voted for Obama, can step forward and do something
about it, but be forewarned ... I also believe in the Second Amendment,
which includes protecting my property, by force, if necessary.

Bert
2010-04-21 10:25:57 EST
On Apr 21, 8:46 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> WASHINGTON—Citing a series of fatal malfunctions dating back to 1777,
> flag manufacturer Annin & Company announced Monday that it would be
> recalling all makes and models of its popular American flag from both
> foreign and domestic markets.
>
> Representatives from the nation's leading flag producer claimed that
> as many as 143 million deaths in the past two centuries can be
> attributed directly to the faulty U.S. models, which have been
> utilized extensively since the 18th century in sectors as diverse as
> government, the military, and public education.
>
> "It has come to our attention that, due to the inherent risks and
> hazards it poses, the American flag is simply unfit for general use,"
> said Annin & Company president Ronald Burman, who confirmed that the
> number of flag-related deaths had noticeably spiked since 2003. "I
> would like to strongly urge all U.S. citizens: If you have an American
> flag hanging in your home or place of business, please discontinue
> using it immediately."
>
> Added Burman, "The last thing we would want is for more innocent men
> and women around the world to die because of our product."
>
> Millions of U.S. flag–related injuries and fatalities have been
> reported over a 230-year period in locations as far flung as Europe,
> Cuba, Korea, Gettysburg, PA, the Philippines, and Iraq. In addition,
> the company found that U.S. flag exports to Vietnam during the late
> 1960s and early 1970s resulted in hundreds of thousands of deaths, a
> clear sign that there was something seriously wrong with its product.
>
> Despite fears about the flag's safety—especially when improperly used
> or manipulated in ways not originally intended—sales continued
> unabated over the years, potentially putting billions of unsuspecting
> people in danger.
>
> "At first, we wanted one of our flags in every home in America,"
> Burman said. "Unfortunately, the practical applications of this
> product are far outnumbered by the risks it presents. Millions have
> died needlessly, and when you ask people why, they point to the flag."
>
>         ***************************************
> Since it only kills those who seem to have a problem with the flag, I will
> continue flying the flag on my house and on my car's bumper, in the form
> of a sticker. Those who are offended by the flag, which probably includes
> everyone who voted for Obama, can step forward and do something
> about it, but be forewarned ... I also believe in the Second Amendment,
> which includes protecting my property, by force, if necessary.

Our flag is 100% What we Americans must do is relight the flame of
the Statue of Liberty. We need equal justice. We need a government
that represents the people. We need people that will protect their
homes from EVIL bankers. We now need to put our lives on the line,and
restore our republic,and free it from the grip of Mafia fascist
bosses. We must tar and feather here in Florida like Charlie Crist
governor. Bill MCcullum Attorney General,and Osceola sheriff Bob
Hansel. We must make Obama live up to his campane promisses. Bush and
Chaney brought to justice. As was shown when such an EVIL sheriff
like Bob Hansel can take out of prision and let free a Mafia hit man
Bigby its all over for honest citizens that live in Osceola county.
My post for many years warned about how corrupt and EVIL Bob Hansel
is. He has proven to the world I was right. No one now doubts he has
theatened my life,and lives of others are now coming to light. TreBert

"bert" <herbertglazier79@msn.com> wrote in message
[...]

I've got a great idea, Bert!

Put up a 4' X 8' sign on your front lawn that reads:

I L O V E N I G G E R S

That will keep em guessing!

[SMF]
2010-04-21 14:43:03 EST
On 4/21/2010 7:46 AM, Hagar wrote:

> ***************************************
> Since it only kills those who seem to have a problem with the flag, I will
> continue flying the flag on my house and on my car's bumper, in the form
> of a sticker. Those who are offended by the flag, which probably includes
> everyone who voted for Obama, can step forward and do something
> about it, but be forewarned ... I also believe in the Second Amendment,
> which includes protecting my property, by force, if necessary.

The Stars and Stripes. The original Black Flag. If you are a
scurrying insect, a flesh eating maggot, an irritating gnat
bastard, or any variation of a blood-sucking-liberal-loon,
watch out!

Sofa King
2010-04-21 15:54:40 EST
[SMF] wrote:

> On 4/21/2010 7:46 AM, Hagar wrote:
>
>> ***************************************
>> Since it only kills those who seem to have a problem with the flag, I will
>> continue flying the flag on my house and on my car's bumper, in the form
>> of a sticker. Those who are offended by the flag, which probably includes
>> everyone who voted for Obama, can step forward and do something
>> about it, but be forewarned ... I also believe in the Second Amendment,
>> which includes protecting my property, by force, if necessary.
>>

> The Stars and Stripes. The original Black Flag. If you are a
> scurrying insect, a flesh eating maggot, an irritating gnat
> bastard, or any variation of a blood-sucking-liberal-loon,
> watch out!

watch out for what, a bunch of flexing meatheads whose knowledge of all things socio-economic is
analogous to the average meathead sports fan's knowledge of being in top physical shape?

Double-A
2010-04-21 15:59:57 EST
On Apr 21, 7:25 am, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
> On Apr 21, 8:46 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>

> > "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > WASHINGTON—Citing a series of fatal malfunctions dating back to 1777,
> > flag manufacturer Annin & Company announced Monday that it would be
> > recalling all makes and models of its popular American flag from both
> > foreign and domestic markets.
>
> > Representatives from the nation's leading flag producer claimed that
> > as many as 143 million deaths in the past two centuries can be
> > attributed directly to the faulty U.S. models, which have been
> > utilized extensively since the 18th century in sectors as diverse as
> > government, the military, and public education.
>
> > "It has come to our attention that, due to the inherent risks and
> > hazards it poses, the American flag is simply unfit for general use,"
> > said Annin & Company president Ronald Burman, who confirmed that the
> > number of flag-related deaths had noticeably spiked since 2003. "I
> > would like to strongly urge all U.S. citizens: If you have an American
> > flag hanging in your home or place of business, please discontinue
> > using it immediately."
>
> > Added Burman, "The last thing we would want is for more innocent men
> > and women around the world to die because of our product."
>
> > Millions of U.S. flag–related injuries and fatalities have been
> > reported over a 230-year period in locations as far flung as Europe,
> > Cuba, Korea, Gettysburg, PA, the Philippines, and Iraq. In addition,
> > the company found that U.S. flag exports to Vietnam during the late
> > 1960s and early 1970s resulted in hundreds of thousands of deaths, a
> > clear sign that there was something seriously wrong with its product.
>
> > Despite fears about the flag's safety—especially when improperly used
> > or manipulated in ways not originally intended—sales continued
> > unabated over the years, potentially putting billions of unsuspecting
> > people in danger.
>
> > "At first, we wanted one of our flags in every home in America,"
> > Burman said. "Unfortunately, the practical applications of this
> > product are far outnumbered by the risks it presents. Millions have
> > died needlessly, and when you ask people why, they point to the flag."
>
> >         ***************************************
> > Since it only kills those who seem to have a problem with the flag, I will
> > continue flying the flag on my house and on my car's bumper, in the form
> > of a sticker. Those who are offended by the flag, which probably includes
> > everyone who voted for Obama, can step forward and do something
> > about it, but be forewarned ... I also believe in the Second Amendment,
> > which includes protecting my property, by force, if necessary.
>
> Our flag is 100%  What we Americans must do is relight the flame of
> the Statue of Liberty. We need equal justice. We need a government
> that represents the people. We need people that will protect their
> homes from EVIL bankers.

Yes, burglars will only take what's in your home. But bankers will
take the whole shebang!

> We now need to put our lives on the line,and
> restore our republic,and free it from the grip of Mafia fascist
> bosses.  We must tar and feather here in Florida like Charlie Crist
> governor. Bill MCcullum Attorney General,and Osceola sheriff Bob
> Hansel. We must make Obama live up to his campane promisses.

What promisses? Wasn't it more a matter of letting people read
between the lines to hear what they wanted to hear?

> Bush and
> Chaney brought to justice.      As was shown when such an EVIL sheriff
> like Bob Hansel can take out of prision and let free a Mafia hit man
> Bigby its all over for honest citizens that live in Osceola county.

They had to make room in the jail for those honest citizens!

> My post for many years warned about how corrupt and EVIL Bob Hansel
> is. He has proven to the world I was right.  No one now doubts he has
> theatened my life,and lives of others are now coming to light.  TreBert

Double-A

JeffRelf.F-M.FM
2010-04-21 16:23:32 EST

If elected, I promise: “ Change ! Hope ! Yes we can ! etc. ”

*_//!!_//!!*
2010-04-22 04:45:30 EST
On 21 Apr, 20:59, Double-A <double...@hush.com> wrote:
> [...]
> > > died needlessly, and when you ask people why, they point to the flag."
>
> > >         ***************************************
> > > Since it only kills those who seem to have a problem with the flag, I will
> > > continue flying the flag on my house and on my car's bumper, in the form
> > > of a sticker. Those who are offended by the flag, which probably includes
> > > everyone who voted for Obama, can step forward and do something
> > > about it, but be forewarned ... I also believe in the Second Amendment,
> > > which includes protecting my property, by force, if necessary.
>
> > Our flag is 100%  What we Americans must do is relight the flame of
> > the Statue of Liberty. We need equal justice. We need a government
> > that represents the people. We need people that will protect their
> > homes from EVIL bankers.
>
> Yes, burglars will only take what's in your home.  But bankers will

Yes.....and with the Assistance of the Government Guerillas,
your Hard-Earned Taxes too.

&

You need *Bankers* who will protect your money from Prime
Slime Slugs, Hedgehog Hedgefunds '&' Aping Abacuses too.

*:)

*Hallelujah*

*Amen*

Bert
2010-04-22 08:27:36 EST
On Apr 22, 4:45 am, "*_//!!_//!!*" <harp...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On 21 Apr, 20:59, Double-A <double...@hush.com> wrote:

> > > Our flag is 100%  What we Americans must do is relight the flame of
> > > the Statue of Liberty. We need equal justice. We need a government
> > > that represents the people. We need people that will protect their
> > > homes from EVIL bankers.
>
> > Yes, burglars will only take what's in your home.  But bankers will
> > take the whole shebang!
>
> Yes.....and with the Assistance of the Government Guerillas,
> your Hard-Earned Taxes too.
>
> &
>
> You need *Bankers* who will protect your money from Prime
> Slime Slugs, Hedgehog Hedgefunds '&' Aping Abacuses too.
>
> *:)
>
> *Hallelujah*
>
> *Amen*- Hide quoted text -

I also warned the Mafia bought First Nat. Bank. They used it very
wisely by taking peoples life savings and giving them the American
dream for about 3 years and then foreclosing. 6 families on my street
of 45 house. Still no one is shooting back. Some have burned their
house to the ground I do not like violence but some bankers should be
shot. Others have their private jet blown up. Others made to live in
one of the homes they foreclosed on. TreBert