Research Discussion: This Is For You, Jake The Beaner

This Is For You, Jake The Beaner

If, for instance, you want to know where your seester is, just enter her
cell phone number ,,,

www.trackapartner.com

Jake
2010-04-20 10:56:29 EST
On Apr 20, 7:47 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> If, for instance, you want to know where your seester is, just enter her
> cell phone number ,,,
>
> www.trackapartner.com

CraKKKer, you are about the only one in the whole world who would like
that skank's location. And Gosh, but I do feel for your poor pig, I
mean your wife. Stupid craKKKer!
Jake.

> If, for instance, you want to know where your seester is, just enter her
> cell phone number ,,,
>
> www.trackapartner.com

Hags tried this, but it wouldn't track four-legged partners.

On Apr 20, 7:47 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> If, for instance, you want to know where your seester is, just enter her
> cell phone number ,,,
>
> www.trackapartner.com

CraKKKer, you are about the only one in the whole world who would like
that skank's location. And Gosh, but I do feel for your poor pig, I
mean your wife. Stupid craKKKer!
Jake.
*********************************
Yet another brilliant come-back from that brain-dead Mofo Jake ...
Originality ain't your strong suit, is it ...

H.

On Apr 20, 7:47 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> If, for instance, you want to know where your seester
> is, just enter her
> cell phone number ,,,
>
> www.trackapartner.com

CraKKKer, you are about the only one in the whole world
who would like
that skank's location. And Gosh, but I do feel for
your poor pig, I
mean your wife. Stupid craKKKer!
Jake.
===================================
This is interesting. You admit your seester is a
skank?
I bet she sure loves you, or maybe that was her
problem.
H.

H.
2010-04-20 13:10:14 EST

"Notroll2010" <notroll2010@charter.net> wrote in
message news:DAjzn.821184$5n1.373688@newsfe01.ams2...

> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
>> If, for instance, you want to know where your
>> seester is, just enter her
>> cell phone number ,,,
>>
>> www.trackapartner.com
>>
> Hags tried this, but it wouldn't track four-legged
> partners.

I tried this for you Nutroll but it said you were
disconnected.
H.

Jake
2010-04-20 14:27:12 EST
On Apr 20, 12:08 pm, "H." <hbo...@charter.net> wrote:
> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Apr 20, 7:47 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>
> > If, for instance, you want to know where your seester
> > is, just enter her
> > cell phone number ,,,
>
> >www.trackapartner.com
>
> CraKKKer, you are about the only one in the whole world
> who would like
> that skank's location.  And Gosh, but I do feel for
> your poor pig, I
> mean your wife.  Stupid craKKKer!
> Jake.
> ===================================
> This is interesting.  You admit your seester is a
> skank?
> I bet she sure loves you, or maybe that was her
> problem.
> H.

And I'm also admitting that you love Hags to piggy-back you, you
fucking QUEER!
Jake.

"H." <hbosch@charter.net> wrote in message

>> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
>>> If, for instance, you want to know where your seester is, just enter her
>>> cell phone number ,,,
>>>
>>> www.trackapartner.com
>>>
>> Hags tried this, but it wouldn't track four-legged partners.
>>
> I tried this for you Nutroll but it said you were disconnected.
> H.

The gadget doesn't work on faggots, since they are stuck
on each other, if you know what I mean, H ...

H.

On Apr 20, 12:08 pm, "H." <hbo...@charter.net> wrote:
> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Apr 20, 7:47 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>
> > If, for instance, you want to know where your
> > seester
> > is, just enter her
> > cell phone number ,,,
>
> >www.trackapartner.com
>
> CraKKKer, you are about the only one in the whole
> world
> who would like
> that skank's location. And Gosh, but I do feel for
> your poor pig, I
> mean your wife. Stupid craKKKer!
> Jake.
> ===================================
> This is interesting. You admit your seester is a
> skank?
> I bet she sure loves you, or maybe that was her
> problem.
> H.

And I'm also admitting that you love Hags to piggy-back
you, you
fucking QUEER!
Jake.
==============================
I sure am glad I am getting you pissed off Beaner, it
couldn't happen to a nicer asshole.
H.

Jake
2010-04-20 18:23:25 EST
On Apr 20, 4:47 pm, "H." <hbo...@charter.net> wrote:
> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Apr 20, 12:08 pm, "H." <hbo...@charter.net> wrote:
>

> > "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Apr 20, 7:47 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>
> > > If, for instance, you want to know where your
> > > seester
> > > is, just enter her
> > > cell phone number ,,,
>
> > >www.trackapartner.com
>
> > CraKKKer, you are about the only one in the whole
> > world
> > who would like
> > that skank's location. And Gosh, but I do feel for
> > your poor pig, I
> > mean your wife. Stupid craKKKer!
> > Jake.
> > ===================================
> > This is interesting. You admit your seester is a
> > skank?
> > I bet she sure loves you, or maybe that was her
> > problem.
> > H.
>
> And I'm also admitting that you love Hags to piggy-back
> you, you
> fucking QUEER!
> Jake.
> I sure am glad I am getting you pissed off Beaner, it
> couldn't happen to a nicer asshole.
> H.- Hide quoted text -

Oh no, H. You are not pissing me off. I'm just extremely excited
that you are welcoming a chance to allow me to fuck you up, that's
all. No "pissed off" about it. BITCH!!!
Jake.