Research Discussion: Wash Away Your Sins Soap

Wash Away Your Sins Soap

http://www.blueq.com/shop/114-catId.117440556_114-productId.0.html

JeffRelf.F-M.FM
2010-04-19 12:08:50 EST

As Borg #ʉщჴNдϙGდʌɱȶΟФʇJсფʊʙsьწbГɖэʖʤБსVʚɨɰϒyϗHNʃZаეNHEϼΖɽDtგsЫϟ,
I've no reason to think or act, much less sin.

Bert
2010-04-19 13:09:23 EST
On Apr 19, 12:08 pm, JeffRelf.F-M.FM   @. wrote:
> As Borg #ʉщჴNдϙGდʌɱȶΟФʇJсფʊʙsьწbГɖэʖʤБსVʚɨɰϒyϗHNʃZаეNHEϼΖɽDtგsЫϟ,
> I've no reason to think or act, much less sin.

As a kid in the 30s you had to use "Life Boy" soap. It washed away
all,and even was made to float. O ya TreBert PS I had water in those
depression days. But not now. Severn Trent Mafia owns Osceola Toho
water. Things have changed No water now or "Life Boy" Not hard to
figure. Its fascist America. Melt the Statue of Liberty and give the
copper to China to pay off some of the intrest on two trillion dollars
O ya TreBert

Brian E. Clark
2010-04-19 13:51:41 EST
In article <ca8524df-b2ff-4038-8897-c864451108a1
@u21g2000yqc.googlegroups.com>, mr.hvac@gmail.com says...

> http://www.blueq.com/shop/114-catId.117440556_114-productId.0.html

And it costs less than a Papal Indulgence!

--
-----------
Brian E. Clark

Double-A
2010-04-19 21:30:34 EST
On Apr 19, 10:09 am, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
> On Apr 19, 12:08 pm, JeffRelf.F-M.FM    @. wrote:
>
> > As Borg #ʉщჴNдϙGდʌɱȶΟФʇJсფʊʙsьწbГɖэʖʤБსVʚɨɰϒyϗHNʃZаეNHEϼΖɽDtგsЫϟ,
> > I've no reason to think or act, much less sin.
>
> As a kid in the 30s you had to use "Life Boy" soap. It washed away
> all,and even was made to float. O ya  TreBert  PS I had water in those
> depression days. But not now. Severn Trent Mafia owns Osceola Toho
> water. Things have changed  No water now or "Life Boy"  Not hard to
> figure. Its fascist America. Melt the Statue of Liberty and give the
> copper to China to pay off some of the intrest on two trillion dollars
> O ya   TreBert

You should inquire about the cost of a permit to fill up your barrels
from a fire hydrant. A construction company here used to fill up
their water tanker truck from one. Once they forgot to turn off the
valve during freezing weather, and there was ice all the way down the
street! Bulk water sold for industrial use is cheaper.

Double-A

Bert
2010-04-21 12:39:14 EST
On Apr 19, 9:30 pm, Double-A <double...@hush.com> wrote:
> On Apr 19, 10:09 am, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
>
> > On Apr 19, 12:08 pm, JeffRelf.F-M.FM    @. wrote:
>
> > > As Borg #ʉщჴNдϙGდʌɱȶΟФʇJсფʊʙsьწbГɖэʖʤБსVʚɨɰϒyϗHNʃZаეNHEϼΖɽDtგsЫϟ,
> > > I've no reason to think or act, much less sin.
>
> > As a kid in the 30s you had to use "Life Boy" soap. It washed away
> > all,and even was made to float. O ya  TreBert  PS I had water in those
> > depression days. But not now. Severn Trent Mafia owns Osceola Toho
> > water. Things have changed  No water now or "Life Boy"  Not hard to
> > figure. Its fascist America. Melt the Statue of Liberty and give the
> > copper to China to pay off some of the intrest on two trillion dollars
> > O ya   TreBert
>
> You should inquire about the cost of a permit to fill up your barrels
> from a fire hydrant.  A construction company here used to fill up
> their water tanker truck from one.  Once they forgot to turn off the
> valve during freezing weather, and there was ice all the way down the
> street!  Bulk water sold for industrial use is cheaper.
>
> Double-A

You forget Severn Trent Mafia owns the hydrants. As well as all USA
water TreBert