Research Discussion: Retirement Plan

Retirement Plan

Working people frequently ask retired people what they do to make

their days interesting. Well, for example, the other day my wife and

I went into town and went into a shop. We were only in there for
about

5 minutes. When we came out, there was a cop writing out a parking

ticket. We went up to him and said, "Come on man, how about giving

a senior citizen a break?"

He ignored us and continued writing the ticket. I called him a Nazi
Turd.

He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn
tires.

So my wife called him a shithead. He finished the second ticket and
put

it on the windshield with the first. Then he started writing a third
ticket.

This went on for about 20 minutes. The more we abused him, the more

tickets he wrote...

Personally, we didn't care. We came into town by bus and saw the car

had an Obama sticker... We try to have a little fun each day now that

we're retired.. It's important at our age.

TehGhodTrole
2010-04-18 07:03:26 EST
HVAC wrote:

> Working people frequently ask retired people what they do to make
> their days interesting. Well, for example, the other day my wife and
> I went into town and went into a shop. We were only in there for about
> 5 minutes. When we came out, there was a cop writing out a parking
> ticket. We went up to him and said, "Come on man, how about giving
> a senior citizen a break?"
>
> He ignored us and continued writing the ticket. I called him a Nazi
> Turd.
>
> He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn
> tires.
>
> So my wife called him a shithead. He finished the second ticket and put
> it on the windshield with the first. Then he started writing a third
> ticket.
>
> This went on for about 20 minutes. The more we abused him, the more
> tickets he wrote...
>
> Personally, we didn't care. We came into town by bus and saw the car
> had an Obama sticker... We try to have a little fun each day now that
> we're retired.. It's important at our age.

lmao

--
TehGhodTrole: Trolling, for God's sake.

Yap
2010-04-18 08:12:18 EST
On 18 Apr, 17:51, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Working people frequently ask retired people what they do to make
>
> their days interesting. Well, for example, the other day my wife and
>
> I went into town and went into a shop. We were only in there for
> about
>
> 5 minutes. When we came out, there was a cop writing out a parking
>
> ticket. We went up to him and said, "Come on man, how about giving
>
> a senior citizen a break?"
>
>  He ignored us and continued writing the ticket. I called him a Nazi
> Turd.
>
> He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn
> tires.
>
> So my wife called him a shithead. He finished the second ticket and
> put
>
> it on the windshield with the first. Then he started writing a third
> ticket.
>
> This went on for about 20 minutes. The more we abused him, the more
>
> tickets he wrote...
>
> Personally, we didn't care. We came into town by bus and saw the car
>
> had an Obama sticker... We try to have a little fun each day now that
>
> we're retired.. It's important at our age.

Fun it was, for the so-called religious idiots who claimed to be
moral?
What a joke.

On Apr 18, 5:12 am, Yap <hhyaps...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 18 Apr, 17:51, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Working people frequently ask retired people what they do to make
>
> > their days interesting. Well, for example, the other day my wife and
>
> > I went into town and went into a shop. We were only in there for
> > about
>
> > 5 minutes. When we came out, there was a cop writing out a parking
>
> > ticket. We went up to him and said, "Come on man, how about giving
>
> > a senior citizen a break?"
>
> >  He ignored us and continued writing the ticket. I called him a Nazi
> > Turd.
>
> > He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn
> > tires.
>
> > So my wife called him a shithead. He finished the second ticket and
> > put
>
> > it on the windshield with the first. Then he started writing a third
> > ticket.
>
> > This went on for about 20 minutes. The more we abused him, the more
>
> > tickets he wrote...
>
> > Personally, we didn't care. We came into town by bus and saw the car
>
> > had an Obama sticker... We try to have a little fun each day now that
>
> > we're retired.. It's important at our age.
>
> Fun it was, for the so-called religious idiots who claimed to be
> moral?
> What a joke.

ZNRs like HVAC, Hagar and Art Deco have no morals or respect for
anyone other than themselves. Their actions have always spoken for
themselves. In most other nations they would have been put in prison
and forgotten about. Mossad simply kills anyone they don't like, so
these guys are perfectly safe.

~ BG

"Yap" <hhyapster@gmail.com> wrote in message

Fun it was, for the so-called religious idiots who claimed to be
moral?
What a joke.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dude.... It's a fucking JOKE.

Get over yourself.

JayPee Vee
2010-04-18 08:38:29 EST
On 18 Apr., 12:51, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Working people frequently ask retired people what they do to make
>
> their days interesting. Well, for example, the other day my wife and
>
> I went into town and went into a shop. We were only in there for
> about
>
> 5 minutes. When we came out, there was a cop writing out a parking
>
> ticket. We went up to him and said, "Come on man, how about giving
>
> a senior citizen a break?"
>
>  He ignored us and continued writing the ticket. I called him a Nazi
> Turd.
>
> He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn
> tires.
>
> So my wife called him a shithead. He finished the second ticket and
> put
>
> it on the windshield with the first. Then he started writing a third
> ticket.
>
> This went on for about 20 minutes. The more we abused him, the more
>
> tickets he wrote...
>
> Personally, we didn't care. We came into town by bus and saw the car
>
> had an Obama sticker... We try to have a little fun each day now that
>
> we're retired.. It's important at our age.

And this has to do with atheism or astronomy in which way exactly?

BTW, you're a moron. Not to mention a thief since you stole this story
elsewhere and try to pretend it's your own.

On Apr 18, 5:38 am, JayPee Vee <jaypee1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 18 Apr., 12:51, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Working people frequently ask retired people what they do to make
>
> > their days interesting. Well, for example, the other day my wife and
>
> > I went into town and went into a shop. We were only in there for
> > about
>
> > 5 minutes. When we came out, there was a cop writing out a parking
>
> > ticket. We went up to him and said, "Come on man, how about giving
>
> > a senior citizen a break?"
>
> >  He ignored us and continued writing the ticket. I called him a Nazi
> > Turd.
>
> > He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn
> > tires.
>
> > So my wife called him a shithead. He finished the second ticket and
> > put
>
> > it on the windshield with the first. Then he started writing a third
> > ticket.
>
> > This went on for about 20 minutes. The more we abused him, the more
>
> > tickets he wrote...
>
> > Personally, we didn't care. We came into town by bus and saw the car
>
> > had an Obama sticker... We try to have a little fun each day now that
>
> > we're retired.. It's important at our age.
>
> And this has to do with atheism or astronomy in which way exactly?
>
> BTW, you're a moron. Not to mention a thief since you stole this story
> elsewhere and try to pretend it's your own.

So did their God Einstein. Plagiarism is actually a genetic
dysfunction in the ZNR tree of incest mutated DNA, that which includes
HVAC.

~ BG

Bast
2010-04-18 09:14:17 EST

Yap wrote:
> On 18 Apr, 17:51, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Working people frequently ask retired people what they do to make
>>
>> their days interesting. Well, for example, the other day my wife and
>>
>> I went into town and went into a shop. We were only in there for
>> about
>>
>> 5 minutes. When we came out, there was a cop writing out a parking
>>
>> ticket. We went up to him and said, "Come on man, how about giving
>>
>> a senior citizen a break?"
>>
>> He ignored us and continued writing the ticket. I called him a Nazi
>> Turd.
>>
>> He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn
>> tires.
>>
>> So my wife called him a shithead. He finished the second ticket and
>> put
>>
>> it on the windshield with the first. Then he started writing a third
>> ticket.
>>
>> This went on for about 20 minutes. The more we abused him, the more
>>
>> tickets he wrote...
>>
>> Personally, we didn't care. We came into town by bus and saw the car
>>
>> had an Obama sticker... We try to have a little fun each day now that
>>
>> we're retired.. It's important at our age.
>
> Fun it was, for the so-called religious idiots who claimed to be
> moral?
> What a joke.

Why wasn't it morally correct ?
The cop was a shit for brains super trooper on a power trip, and they made
that clear the the world.
Fascists are far worse than those who try to stop them.

Do you love and cops or do you fear them ?
If one was getting beat up in an alley by "thugs" how many people reading
this would now just stand back and laugh.

Bert
2010-04-18 09:21:42 EST
On Apr 18, 6:51 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Working people frequently ask retired people what they do to make
>
> their days interesting. Well, for example, the other day my wife and
>
> I went into town and went into a shop. We were only in there for
> about
>
> 5 minutes. When we came out, there was a cop writing out a parking
>
> ticket. We went up to him and said, "Come on man, how about giving
>
> a senior citizen a break?"
>
>  He ignored us and continued writing the ticket. I called him a Nazi
> Turd.
>
> He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn
> tires.
>
> So my wife called him a shithead. He finished the second ticket and
> put
>
> it on the windshield with the first. Then he started writing a third
> ticket.
>
> This went on for about 20 minutes. The more we abused him, the more
>
> tickets he wrote...
>
> Personally, we didn't care. We came into town by bus and saw the car
>
> had an Obama sticker... We try to have a little fun each day now that
>
> we're retired.. It's important at our age.

Buy a van and take your time to see all USA. Custom vans are cheap for
they are hard on gas but have bed,water,tv and micro. Good for two
especially if the girl looks like Sunbeame O ya

"JayPee Vee" <jaypee1965@gmail.com> wrote in message

>And this has to do with atheism or astronomy in which way exactly?

Lighten up Francis.

>BTW, you're a moron. Not to mention a thief

Apology accepted.