Research Discussion: The Moon Is Made Of Green Cheese ...

The Moon Is Made Of Green Cheese ...
Posts: 19

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)

Hagar
2010-04-17 12:03:42 EST
... but if you want molasses, you have to visit Pluto.
The planet, still really pissed over its recent demotion to "Dwarf Planet",
is
clamoring for attention by changing its spots. Molasses colored areas are
waxing and waning, as if calling into question the misnomer imparted to it
by a collection of lens-polishing space geeks.

http://science.nasa.gov:80/science-news/science-at-nasa/2010/14apr_molasses/



Brad Guth
2010-04-18 07:41:04 EST
On Apr 17, 9:03 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> ... but if you want molasses, you have to visit Pluto.
> The planet, still really pissed over its recent demotion to "Dwarf Planet",
> is
> clamoring for attention by changing its spots. Molasses colored areas are
> waxing and waning, as if calling into question the misnomer imparted to it
> by a collection of lens-polishing space geeks.
>
> http://science.nasa.gov:80/science-news/science-at-nasa/2010/14apr_mo...

It's not that Pluto isn't another perfectly interesting and worthy off-
world place for getting Rothschild attention. It's just shameless
that such Rothschilds and their devoted minions never have to pay for
any of this spendy science and those unavoidable failures along the
way.

Notice how these public funded infomercials on behalf of far away
places always flow into mainstream media like hot molasses, when
there's figuratively a million fold greater resolution of truly
interesting attributes and most likely intelligent created features on
the surface of Venus, or even better resolution on behalf of our
unusually inert and nearly always monochrome moon that we can't manage
to do anything with because our DARPA and NASA lost most of our
original R&D, plus having lost most of their limited Apollo science,
and it seems we still have no viable fly-by-rocket landers (robotic or
manned), and essentially we've got none of the original expertise
responsible because nothing can be replicated to that era of
technology and talent.

http://deepskycolors.com/pics/astro/2008/10/10-12-2008_MoonColor.jpg

Brad Guth / Blog and Google document pages:
http://bradguth.blogspot.com/
http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddsdxhv_0hrm5bdfj

Hagar
2010-04-18 10:36:18 EST

"Brad Guth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:126dc0a2-0ba0-40a8-b1e8-9649673b6b75@u31g2000yqb.googlegroups.com...
On Apr 17, 9:03 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> ... but if you want molasses, you have to visit Pluto.
> The planet, still really pissed over its recent demotion to "Dwarf
> Planet",
> is
> clamoring for attention by changing its spots. Molasses colored areas are
> waxing and waning, as if calling into question the misnomer imparted to it
> by a collection of lens-polishing space geeks.
>
> http://science.nasa.gov:80/science-news/science-at-nasa/2010/14apr_mo...

It's not that Pluto isn't another perfectly interesting and worthy off-
world place for getting Rothschild attention. It's just shameless
that such Rothschilds and their devoted minions never have to pay for
any of this spendy science and those unavoidable failures along the
way.

Notice how these public funded infomercials on behalf of far away
places always flow into mainstream media like hot molasses, when
there's figuratively a million fold greater resolution of truly
interesting attributes and most likely intelligent created features on
the surface of Venus, or even better resolution on behalf of our
unusually inert and nearly always monochrome moon that we can't manage
to do anything with because our DARPA and NASA lost most of our
original R&D, plus having lost most of their limited Apollo science,
and it seems we still have no viable fly-by-rocket landers (robotic or
manned), and essentially we've got none of the original expertise
responsible because nothing can be replicated to that era of
technology and talent.

http://deepskycolors.com/pics/astro/2008/10/10-12-2008_MoonColor.jpg

*************************************
So, in your scientific opinion, it is ok to take false color images of the
Moon,
send 10s of spacecraft to Venus, but sending one exploratory craft to Pluto,
which has a resolution of less than 50 pixels on the Hubble, at best, is
"spendy" you, ignorant Loon ???



Brad Guth
2010-04-18 11:39:37 EST
On Apr 18, 7:36 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> news:126dc0a2-0ba0-40a8-b1e8-9649673b6b75@u31g2000yqb.googlegroups.com...
> On Apr 17, 9:03 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>
> > ... but if you want molasses, you have to visit Pluto.
> > The planet, still really pissed over its recent demotion to "Dwarf
> > Planet",
> > is
> > clamoring for attention by changing its spots. Molasses colored areas are
> > waxing and waning, as if calling into question the misnomer imparted to it
> > by a collection of lens-polishing space geeks.
>
> >http://science.nasa.gov:80/science-news/science-at-nasa/2010/14apr_mo...
>
> It's not that Pluto isn't another perfectly interesting and worthy off-
> world place for getting Rothschild attention.  It's just shameless
> that such Rothschilds and their devoted minions never have to pay for
> any of this spendy science and those unavoidable failures along the
> way.
>
> Notice how these public funded infomercials on behalf of far away
> places always flow into mainstream media like hot molasses, when
> there's figuratively a million fold greater resolution of truly
> interesting attributes and most likely intelligent created features on
> the surface of Venus, or even better resolution on behalf of our
> unusually inert and nearly always monochrome moon that we can't manage
> to do anything with because our DARPA and NASA lost most of our
> original R&D, plus having lost most of their limited Apollo science,
> and it seems we still have no viable fly-by-rocket landers (robotic or
> manned), and essentially we've got none of the original expertise
> responsible because nothing can be replicated to that era of
> technology and talent.
>
>  http://deepskycolors.com/pics/astro/2008/10/10-12-2008_MoonColor.jpg
>
>         *************************************
> So, in your scientific opinion, it is ok to take false color images of the
> Moon,

Except there's absolutely nothing false about those lunar mineral
colors, because even a certified redneck pervert like yourself would
get the exact same results if using a similar or better camera and
telescope or lens technology. Unlike IR and UV imaging that's always
published with multiple stacks of artificial colors, none of those
visual spectrum lunar mineral saturation hues were added or assigned
artificially. Without supervision, 10 independent astronomy nuts will
pretty much get those exact same colors or hue saturations unless they
are fellow rednecks intentionally ignoring all the photographic
standards necessary. Of course from satellite them colors or mineral
hue saturations should only be considerably better w/o our polluted
atmosphere getting in the way.

Obviously redneck ZNRs are born color blind, as visually dysfunctional
except wherever race has a darker skin is where rednecks only need
their monochrome visual capability.

>
> send 10s of spacecraft to Venus, but sending one exploratory craft
> to Pluto, which has a resolution of less than 50 pixels on the Hubble,
> at best, is "spendy" you, ignorant Loon ???

At least Venus is extremely nearby (every 19 months getting to within
100 LD), as well as we have also had the technology for obtaining
better than 10 meter per pixel resolution as of nearly a decade ago,
and by now having SAR capability of easily better than 5 meter
resolution, as well as rigid airship capability of cruising
extensively below those thick clouds. At least Venus has water plus
loads of surplus/renewable energy and otherwise pretty much everything
else of value that even public fornicating bigots like yourself could
possibly find to bitch about.

Brad Guth / Blog and Google document pages:
http://bradguth.blogspot.com/
http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddsdxhv_0hrm5bdfj

Hagar
2010-04-18 12:09:43 EST

"Brad Guth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:38f1a038-ddd7-48e5-9b94-9189fc41778f@u21g2000yqc.googlegroups.com...
On Apr 18, 7:36 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> news:126dc0a2-0ba0-40a8-b1e8-9649673b6b75@u31g2000yqb.googlegroups.com...
> On Apr 17, 9:03 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>

GuthBall, you truly are a Moron.

I have looked at the Moon with a 4.5" Meade scope, which is not the
best by any means, but I have not observed the dark blues and the rusty
dark reds as depicted in this "false-color-image". As the name implies,
it is done so that the photograph is not all in shades of gray.
The next thing you'll insist upon is that the dark blue mares are actually
water filled oceans, bwahahahahahhh

PS: before you call anyone a Redneck or a ZNR, perhaps you should
investigate what your darkie is doing to our space program, and you'll
come to the conclusion of "what space program". He'd rather coddle
losers like you than do real science. One pays off in votes, the other in
knowledge. I let you figure it out, Doofus.



HVAC
2010-04-18 12:24:07 EST

"Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
news:43dfe$4bcb2eba$414ea940$27074@EVERESTKC.NET...
>
> I have looked at the Moon with a 4.5" Meade scope, which is not the
> best by any means, but I have not observed the dark blues and the rusty
> dark reds as depicted in this "false-color-image". As the name implies,
> it is done so that the photograph is not all in shades of gray.
> The next thing you'll insist upon is that the dark blue mares are actually
> water filled oceans, bwahahahahahhh
>
> PS: before you call anyone a Redneck or a ZNR, perhaps you should
> investigate what your darkie is doing to our space program, and you'll
> come to the conclusion of "what space program". He'd rather coddle
> losers like you than do real science. One pays off in votes, the other in
> knowledge. I let you figure it out, Doofus.


For the price to return an American to the moon, we
could be SWARMING over our solar system with robots.

And Mars? I say fuck Mars. At least as far as landing
an American there.

I would much rather see a robotic sub on Europa.

And what about the astronauts?

Fuck the astronauts.

We have a limited amount of money for space.

Do we squander it all on a fool's mission to return
to the moon, or do we leverage our dominance in
UAV telepresence to explore the solar system?

The choice is obvious.











Double-A
2010-04-18 12:37:55 EST
On Apr 18, 9:24 am, "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
>
> news:43dfe$4bcb2eba$414ea940$27074@EVERESTKC.NET...
>
>
>
> > I have looked at the Moon with a 4.5" Meade scope, which is not the
> > best by any means, but I have not observed the dark blues and the rusty
> > dark reds as depicted in this "false-color-image".  As the name implies,
> > it is done so that the photograph is not all in shades of gray.
> > The next thing you'll insist upon is that the dark blue mares are actually
> > water filled oceans, bwahahahahahhh
>
> > PS: before you call anyone a Redneck or a ZNR, perhaps you should
> > investigate what your darkie is doing to our space program, and you'll
> > come to the conclusion of "what space program". He'd rather coddle
> > losers like you than do real science. One pays off in votes, the other in
> > knowledge.  I let you figure it out, Doofus.
>
> For the price to return an American to the moon, we
> could be SWARMING over our solar system with robots.
>
> And Mars?  I say fuck Mars. At least as far as landing
> an American there.
>
> I would much rather see a robotic sub on Europa.
>
> And what about the astronauts?
>
> Fuck the astronauts.
>
> We have a limited amount of money for space.
>
> Do we squander it all on a fool's mission to return
> to the moon, or do we leverage our dominance in
> UAV telepresence to explore the solar system?
>
> The choice is obvious.


Maybe you are right. It would be smarter to let the Chinese do the
spending, the risk taking, and the dying in the conquest of space!

Double-A


Brad Guth
2010-04-18 12:46:53 EST
On Apr 18, 9:37 am, Double-A <double...@hush.com> wrote:
> On Apr 18, 9:24 am, "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
>
> >news:43dfe$4bcb2eba$414ea940$27074@EVERESTKC.NET...
>
> > > I have looked at the Moon with a 4.5" Meade scope, which is not the
> > > best by any means, but I have not observed the dark blues and the rusty
> > > dark reds as depicted in this "false-color-image".  As the name implies,
> > > it is done so that the photograph is not all in shades of gray.
> > > The next thing you'll insist upon is that the dark blue mares are actually
> > > water filled oceans, bwahahahahahhh
>
> > > PS: before you call anyone a Redneck or a ZNR, perhaps you should
> > > investigate what your darkie is doing to our space program, and you'll
> > > come to the conclusion of "what space program". He'd rather coddle
> > > losers like you than do real science. One pays off in votes, the other in
> > > knowledge.  I let you figure it out, Doofus.
>
> > For the price to return an American to the moon, we
> > could be SWARMING over our solar system with robots.
>
> > And Mars?  I say fuck Mars. At least as far as landing
> > an American there.
>
> > I would much rather see a robotic sub on Europa.
>
> > And what about the astronauts?
>
> > Fuck the astronauts.
>
> > We have a limited amount of money for space.
>
> > Do we squander it all on a fool's mission to return
> > to the moon, or do we leverage our dominance in
> > UAV telepresence to explore the solar system?
>
> > The choice is obvious.
>
> Maybe you are right.  It would be smarter to let the Chinese do the
> spending, the risk taking, and the dying in the conquest of space!
>
> Double-A

I agree with that, even if it means they get to own our moon/Selene,
and take credit for most everything pertaining to the planet Venus.

Brad Guth / Blog and Google document pages:
http://bradguth.blogspot.com/
http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddsdxhv_0hrm5bdfj

HVAC
2010-04-18 16:49:09 EST

"Double-A" <double-a3@hush.com> wrote in message
news:f51866f3-a2f2-47db-ab79-8eb9990cdb0f@z11g2000yqz.googlegroups.com...
>
> We have a limited amount of money for space.
>
> Do we squander it all on a fool's mission to return
> to the moon, or do we leverage our dominance in
> UAV telepresence to explore the solar system?
>
> The choice is obvious.


Maybe you are right. It would be smarter to let the Chinese do the
spending, the risk taking, and the dying in the conquest of space!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Fuck the chinamen too!

For the same money, we can do FAR more, explore
areas that may actually harbor life. If the fucking
chinamen want to go to the moon (been there, done
that) I say go right the fuck ahead, mr. chinaman.



Razvlekatsa Zabavlatsa
2010-04-18 17:12:33 EST
On Sun, 18 Apr 2010 16:49:09 -0400, "HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>
>"Double-A" <double-a3@hush.com> wrote in message
>news:f51866f3-a2f2-47db-ab79-8eb9990cdb0f@z11g2000yqz.googlegroups.com...
>>
>> We have a limited amount of money for space.
>>
>> Do we squander it all on a fool's mission to return
>> to the moon, or do we leverage our dominance in
>> UAV telepresence to explore the solar system?
>>
>> The choice is obvious.
>
>
>Maybe you are right. It would be smarter to let the Chinese do the
>spending, the risk taking, and the dying in the conquest of space!
>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
>
>Fuck the chinamen too!
>
>For the same money, we can do FAR more, explore
>areas that may actually harbor life. If the fucking
>chinamen want to go to the moon (been there, done
>that) I say go right the fuck ahead, mr. chinaman.
>

If you hadn't used American science as a tool for profit, rather than
scientific endeavors, you would have been on Zeta Ridiculous right
now.

The truth is America doesn't have the money or brain power or courage
to send manned missions to other planets or the moon. America did
have all of that once, but they no longer have the resources.

Don't expect to get any free rides on a Chinese mission to Mars.


--- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: news@netfront.net ---
Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron