Research Discussion: The Bible And The Haircut

The Bible And The Haircut

The Bible and the Haircut

A young boy had just gotten his driver's permit and inquired of his father
if they could discuss his use of the car. His father said he'd make a deal
with his son.

"You bring your grades up from a C to a B average, study your Bible a
little, get your hair cut and we'll talk about the car."

The boy thought about that for a moment decided he'd settle for the offer
and they agreed on it.

After about six weeks his father said, "Son, I'm real proud of you. You
brought your grades up and I've observed that you have been studying your
Bible, but I'm disappointed you haven't gotten your hair cut."

The young man paused a moment then said, "You know, Dad, I've been thinking
about that, and I've noticed in my studies of the Bible that Samson had long
hair, John the Baptist had long hair, Moses had long hair and there's even a
strong argument that Jesus had long hair.

And his father replied, "Did you also notice that they all rode on their
asses everywhere they went?"

On Apr 12, 10:22 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> The Bible and the Haircut
>
> A young boy had just gotten his driver's permit and inquired of his father
> if they could discuss his use of the car. His father said he'd make a deal
> with his son.
>
> "You bring your grades up from a C to a B average, study your Bible a
> little, get your hair cut and we'll talk about the car."
>
> The boy thought about that for a moment decided he'd settle for the offer
> and they agreed on it.
>
> After about six weeks his father said, "Son, I'm real proud of you. You
> brought your grades up and I've observed that you have been studying your
> Bible, but I'm disappointed you haven't gotten your hair cut."
>
> The young man paused a moment then said, "You know, Dad, I've been thinking
> about that, and I've noticed in my studies of the Bible that Samson had long
> hair, John the Baptist had long hair, Moses had long hair and there's even a
> strong argument that Jesus had long hair.
>
> And his father replied, "Did you also notice that they all rode on their
> asses everywhere they went?"

Good one, for such a ZNR approved redneck like yourself.

~ BG

Jake
2010-04-12 20:36:01 EST
On Apr 12, 6:57 pm, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 12, 10:22 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>

> > The Bible and the Haircut
>
> > A young boy had just gotten his driver's permit and inquired of his father
> > if they could discuss his use of the car. His father said he'd make a deal
> > with his son.
>
> > "You bring your grades up from a C to a B average, study your Bible a
> > little, get your hair cut and we'll talk about the car."
>
> > The boy thought about that for a moment decided he'd settle for the offer
> > and they agreed on it.
>
> > After about six weeks his father said, "Son, I'm real proud of you. You
> > brought your grades up and I've observed that you have been studying your
> > Bible, but I'm disappointed you haven't gotten your hair cut."
>
> > The young man paused a moment then said, "You know, Dad, I've been thinking
> > about that, and I've noticed in my studies of the Bible that Samson had long
> > hair, John the Baptist had long hair, Moses had long hair and there's even a
> > strong argument that Jesus had long hair.
>
> > And his father replied, "Did you also notice that they all rode on their
> > asses everywhere they went?"
>
> Good one, for such a ZNR approved redneck like yourself.
>
>  ~ BG- Hide quoted text -

Hags, why do keep posting? Everybody hates your guts. I'm gonna
leave you alone for 30 days. In the mean time, think about giving it
up. You're no good at it, plus you are a complete asshole. You don't
want to die with the idea that all were in praise when it happens.
30 days, start counting.
Jake.

On Apr 12, 6:57 pm, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 12, 10:22 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>

> > The Bible and the Haircut
>
> > A young boy had just gotten his driver's permit and inquired of his
> > father
> > if they could discuss his use of the car. His father said he'd make a
> > deal
> > with his son.
>
> > "You bring your grades up from a C to a B average, study your Bible a
> > little, get your hair cut and we'll talk about the car."
>
> > The boy thought about that for a moment decided he'd settle for the
> > offer
> > and they agreed on it.
>
> > After about six weeks his father said, "Son, I'm real proud of you. You
> > brought your grades up and I've observed that you have been studying
> > your
> > Bible, but I'm disappointed you haven't gotten your hair cut."
>
> > The young man paused a moment then said, "You know, Dad, I've been
> > thinking
> > about that, and I've noticed in my studies of the Bible that Samson had
> > long
> > hair, John the Baptist had long hair, Moses had long hair and there's
> > even a
> > strong argument that Jesus had long hair.
>
> > And his father replied, "Did you also notice that they all rode on their
> > asses everywhere they went?"
>
> Good one, for such a ZNR approved redneck like yourself.
>
> ~ BG- Hide quoted text -

Hags, why do keep posting? Everybody hates your guts. I'm gonna
leave you alone for 30 days. In the mean time, think about giving it
up. You're no good at it, plus you are a complete asshole. You don't
want to die with the idea that all were in praise when it happens.
30 days, start counting.
Jake.

You poor disillusioned asshole ... just because the RepubliKKKans
didn't win, you go into a 300 day sabbatical ... if you really want to
end it, there are some cliffs in Mexico you could jump off of ...
Of course, leaving Beaner shit stains on the water is a NO-No in
Taco land. So, if you want to do us all a favor, swallow a 45cal.

On Apr 12, 5:36 pm, jake <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 12, 6:57 pm, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Apr 12, 10:22 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>
> > > The Bible and the Haircut
>
> > > A young boy had just gotten his driver's permit and inquired of his father
> > > if they could discuss his use of the car. His father said he'd make a deal
> > > with his son.
>
> > > "You bring your grades up from a C to a B average, study your Bible a
> > > little, get your hair cut and we'll talk about the car."
>
> > > The boy thought about that for a moment decided he'd settle for the offer
> > > and they agreed on it.
>
> > > After about six weeks his father said, "Son, I'm real proud of you. You
> > > brought your grades up and I've observed that you have been studying your
> > > Bible, but I'm disappointed you haven't gotten your hair cut."
>
> > > The young man paused a moment then said, "You know, Dad, I've been thinking
> > > about that, and I've noticed in my studies of the Bible that Samson had long
> > > hair, John the Baptist had long hair, Moses had long hair and there's even a
> > > strong argument that Jesus had long hair.
>
> > > And his father replied, "Did you also notice that they all rode on their
> > > asses everywhere they went?"
>
> > Good one, for such a ZNR approved redneck like yourself.
>
> >  ~ BG- Hide quoted text -

> Hags, why do keep posting?   Everybody hates your guts.  I'm gonna
> leave you alone for 30 days.  In the mean time, think about giving it
> up.  You're no good at it, plus you are a complete asshole.  You don't
> want to die with the idea that all were in praise when it happens.
> 30 days, start counting.
> Jake.

Rabbi Saul Levy and Art Deco still love redneck guts, but only as long
as there's no public health care benefits involved.

~ BG

H.

wrote:
> On Apr 12, 10:22 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>

> > The Bible and the Haircut
>
> > A young boy had just gotten his driver's permit and
> > inquired of his father
> > if they could discuss his use of the car. His
> > father said he'd make a deal
> > with his son.
>
> > "You bring your grades up from a C to a B average,
> > study your Bible a
> > little, get your hair cut and we'll talk about the
> > car."
>
> > The boy thought about that for a moment decided
> > he'd settle for the offer
> > and they agreed on it.
>
> > After about six weeks his father said, "Son, I'm
> > real proud of you. You
> > brought your grades up and I've observed that you
> > have been studying your
> > Bible, but I'm disappointed you haven't gotten your
> > hair cut."
>
> > The young man paused a moment then said, "You know,
> > Dad, I've been thinking
> > about that, and I've noticed in my studies of the
> > Bible that Samson had long
> > hair, John the Baptist had long hair, Moses had
> > long hair and there's even a
> > strong argument that Jesus had long hair.
>
> > And his father replied, "Did you also notice that
> > they all rode on their
> > asses everywhere they went?"
>
> Good one, for such a ZNR approved redneck like
> yourself.
>
> ~ BG- Hide quoted text -

Hags, why do keep posting? Everybody hates your guts.
I'm gonna
leave you alone for 30 days. In the mean time, think
about giving it
up. You're no good at it, plus you are a complete
asshole. You don't
want to die with the idea that all were in praise when
it happens.
30 days, start counting.
Jake.
===================================
Joke, could you please translate this post into English
for me?
Thanks H.

"H." <hbosch@charter.net> wrote in message

> "jake" <blueschief@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Apr 12, 6:57 pm, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Apr 12, 10:22 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>>

>> > The Bible and the Haircut
>>
>> > A young boy had just gotten his driver's permit and inquired of his
>> > father
>> > if they could discuss his use of the car. His father said he'd make a
>> > deal
>> > with his son.
>>
>> > "You bring your grades up from a C to a B average, study your Bible a
>> > little, get your hair cut and we'll talk about the car."
>>
>> > The boy thought about that for a moment decided he'd settle for the
>> > offer
>> > and they agreed on it.
>>
>> > After about six weeks his father said, "Son, I'm real proud of you. You
>> > brought your grades up and I've observed that you have been studying
>> > your
>> > Bible, but I'm disappointed you haven't gotten your hair cut."
>>
>> > The young man paused a moment then said, "You know, Dad, I've been
>> > thinking
>> > about that, and I've noticed in my studies of the Bible that Samson had
>> > long
>> > hair, John the Baptist had long hair, Moses had long hair and there's
>> > even a
>> > strong argument that Jesus had long hair.
>>
>> > And his father replied, "Did you also notice that they all rode on
>> > their
>> > asses everywhere they went?"
>>
>> Good one, for such a ZNR approved redneck like yourself.
>>
>> ~ BG- Hide quoted text -

> Hags, why do keep posting? Everybody hates your guts. I'm gonna
> leave you alone for 30 days. In the mean time, think about giving it
> up. You're no good at it, plus you are a complete asshole. You don't
> want to die with the idea that all were in praise when it happens.
> 30 days, start counting.
> Jake.
> Joke, could you please translate this post into English for me?
> Thanks H.

In all likelihood Jake has to go bye-bye to the local hoosegow
for showing his wee pee-pee in the park, trolling for "companion
-ship" ... sort of like Pee Wee Herman ...they may even be related.