Research Discussion: Tax Bert's Water!

Tax Bert's Water!

Would President Obama's Environmental Protection Agency really force
Bert to pay a tax on "rainwater runoff" from homes and small
businesses?

You bet they would. In fact, the EPA, under radical environmentalist
Lisa
Jackson, is proposing regulations to do just that.

Take a look at the EPA's own Federal Register filing, where the EPA
generally describes the initiative it's proposing:

...requirements, including design or performance standards, for
stormwater
discharges from, at minimum, newly developed and redeveloped sites.
EPA
intends to propose regulatory options that would revise the NPDES
regulations and establish a comprehensive program to address
stormwater
discharges from newly developed and redeveloped sites and to take
final
action no later than November 2012.
This is bureaucratic-speak for having the EPA force cities and
counties to
limit stormwater runoff to levels the EPA deems acceptable. Limiting
"rainwater runoff" will mean forcing homeowners and businesses to pay
new
taxes in order to rein in rainwater, and that's no pun intended.
Think about just how big-government this is. A Washington, D.C.
bureaucracy
plans on forcing your local county or city to slap new taxes on you
and me
because this big-government bureaucracy wants to micro-manage
rainwater
across the entire country. Already, several counties and cities
across the
United States are moving to pass new taxes and fees in anticipation of
the
new EPA rules, including cities in states as disparate as Florida,
Ohio and
Kansas.

But really, this new EPA outrage is part of the pattern of the Obama
Administration. Cap-and-trade is bogged down for now in the Senate
(though
they'll try to bring it back this year), so the liberals try to use
an
un-elected bureaucracy to pass their radical agenda. First, they
declared
that greenhouse gases are a "threat" to the environment and to health,
so
they're pushing new regulations that will in effect pass cap-and-
trade
without Congress having to act. Now, they're pushing this new
"rainwater
runoff" tax.

Bert
2010-04-12 09:03:39 EST
On Apr 12, 8:22 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Would President Obama's Environmental Protection Agency really force
> Bert to pay a tax on "rainwater runoff" from homes and small
> businesses?
>
> You bet they would.  In fact, the EPA, under radical environmentalist
> Lisa
> Jackson, is proposing regulations to do just that.
>
> Take a look at the EPA's own Federal Register filing, where the EPA
> generally describes the initiative it's proposing:
>
>   ...requirements, including design or performance standards, for
> stormwater
> discharges from, at minimum, newly developed and redeveloped sites.
> EPA
> intends to propose regulatory options that would revise the NPDES
> regulations and establish a comprehensive program to address
> stormwater
> discharges from newly developed and redeveloped sites and to take
> final
> action no later than November 2012.
> This is bureaucratic-speak for having the EPA force cities and
> counties to
> limit stormwater runoff to levels the EPA deems acceptable.  Limiting
> "rainwater runoff" will mean forcing homeowners and businesses to pay
> new
> taxes in order to rein in rainwater, and that's no pun intended.
> Think about just how big-government this is.  A Washington, D.C.
> bureaucracy
> plans on forcing your local county or city to slap new taxes on you
> and me
> because this big-government bureaucracy wants to micro-manage
> rainwater
> across the entire country.  Already, several counties and cities
> across the
> United States are moving to pass new taxes and fees in anticipation of
> the
> new EPA rules, including cities in states as disparate as Florida,
> Ohio and
> Kansas.
>
> But really, this new EPA outrage is part of the pattern of the Obama
> Administration.  Cap-and-trade is bogged down for now in the Senate
> (though
> they'll try to bring it back this year), so the liberals try to use
> an
> un-elected bureaucracy to pass their radical agenda.  First, they
> declared
> that greenhouse gases are a "threat" to the environment and to health,
> so
> they're pushing new regulations that will in effect pass cap-and-
> trade
> without Congress having to act.  Now, they're pushing this new
> "rainwater
> runoff" tax.

Hvac I live in "Severn Trent Avatar" Its called a village(not a city)
yet bigger in area and population than Kissimmi. It is known built by
Mafia. Village does not allow cloths lines in back yard. My solar
barrels can easily be outlawed and carted away by Waste Management
Mafia 6 foreclosed homes on my street (Balboa Dr.) have government
owned signs. America is 100% fascist and Severn Trent built Poinciana
as a test area 30 years ago. Severn Trent Toho would like to shut of
my sewerage(But can't do it easily) Progress Energy is hoping I can't
pay their fraudulent electric bills. There is a saying you "Can't
fight city hall" Now its you "Can't fight Mafia America" Taking
population count as I type. Filling out the form gives out the right
information that Mafia fascist need. Think about it TreBert

Bert
2010-04-12 12:41:44 EST
On Apr 12, 9:03 am, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
> [...]
> > runoff" tax.
>
> Hvac  I live in "Severn Trent Avatar" Its called a village(not a city)
> yet bigger in area and population than Kissimmi. It is known built by
> Mafia.  Village does not allow cloths lines in back yard. My solar
> barrels can easily be outlawed and carted away by Waste Management
> Mafia   6 foreclosed homes on my street (Balboa Dr.) have government
> owned signs. America is 100% fascist and Severn Trent built Poinciana
> as a test area 30 years ago. Severn Trent Toho would like to shut of
> my sewerage(But can't do it easily)  Progress Energy is hoping I can't
> pay their fraudulent electric bills.  There is a saying you "Can't
> fight city hall" Now its you "Can't fight Mafia America"    Taking
> population count as I type. Filling out the form gives out the right
> information that Mafia fascist need. Think about it  TreBert- Hide quoted text -

Have to add Mafia drug money bought USA utility companies first.
WasteManagement paid by taxes. Near future utilities will be paid by
tax home bill. Poor or bad credit rating you pay more. Jobless get the
one finger fascist solute. Mafia America now will serve Tang to free
the working class from those dead beats on welfare that never liked to
work. Those very old and those very poor are on the GOP death list.
Its back to the days of Nixon. trebert

On Apr 12, 6:03 am, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
> [...]
> > runoff" tax.
>
> Hvac  I live in "Severn Trent Avatar" Its called a village(not a city)
> yet bigger in area and population than Kissimmi. It is known built by
> Mafia.  Village does not allow cloths lines in back yard. My solar
> barrels can easily be outlawed and carted away by Waste Management
> Mafia   6 foreclosed homes on my street (Balboa Dr.) have government
> owned signs. America is 100% fascist and Severn Trent built Poinciana
> as a test area 30 years ago. Severn Trent Toho would like to shut of
> my sewerage(But can't do it easily)  Progress Energy is hoping I can't
> pay their fraudulent electric bills.  There is a saying you "Can't
> fight city hall" Now its you "Can't fight Mafia America"    Taking
> population count as I type. Filling out the form gives out the right
> information that Mafia fascist need. Think about it  TreBert

In jolly old England they actually forbid and actively police against
storm water collection, because they need to keep taxing folks to
death by way of whatever there city water meter reads.

~ BG

Bert
2010-04-12 13:48:45 EST
On Apr 12, 1:29 pm, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> > Mafia.  Village does not allow cloths lines in back yard. My solar
> > barrels can easily be outlawed and carted away by Waste Management
> > Mafia   6 foreclosed homes on my street (Balboa Dr.) have government
> > owned signs. America is 100% fascist and Severn Trent built Poinciana
> > as a test area 30 years ago. Severn Trent Toho would like to shut of
> > my sewerage(But can't do it easily)  Progress Energy is hoping I can't
> > pay their fraudulent electric bills.  There is a saying you "Can't
> > fight city hall" Now its you "Can't fight Mafia America"    Taking
> > population count as I type. Filling out the form gives out the right
> > information that Mafia fascist need. Think about it  TreBert
>
> In jolly old England they actually forbid and actively police against
> storm water collection, because they need to keep taxing folks to
> death by way of whatever there city water meter reads.

Severn Trent water comes out of UK They were made to give back 100s of
thousands of pounds. They know me there. Here is Florida the money
they sleal from the poor go into GOP deep pockets. iTS PROVEN
TreBert

Double-A
2010-04-12 14:01:35 EST
On Apr 12, 5:22 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Would President Obama's Environmental Protection Agency really force
> Bert to pay a tax on "rainwater runoff" from homes and small
> businesses?
>
> You bet they would.  In fact, the EPA, under radical environmentalist
> Lisa
> Jackson, is proposing regulations to do just that.
>
> Take a look at the EPA's own Federal Register filing, where the EPA
> generally describes the initiative it's proposing:
>
>   ...requirements, including design or performance standards, for
> stormwater
> discharges from, at minimum, newly developed and redeveloped sites.
> EPA
> intends to propose regulatory options that would revise the NPDES
> regulations and establish a comprehensive program to address
> stormwater
> discharges from newly developed and redeveloped sites and to take
> final
> action no later than November 2012.
> This is bureaucratic-speak for having the EPA force cities and
> counties to
> limit stormwater runoff to levels the EPA deems acceptable.  Limiting
> "rainwater runoff" will mean forcing homeowners and businesses to pay
> new
> taxes in order to rein in rainwater, and that's no pun intended.
> Think about just how big-government this is.  A Washington, D.C.
> bureaucracy
> plans on forcing your local county or city to slap new taxes on you
> and me
> because this big-government bureaucracy wants to micro-manage
> rainwater
> across the entire country.  Already, several counties and cities
> across the
> United States are moving to pass new taxes and fees in anticipation of
> the
> new EPA rules, including cities in states as disparate as Florida,
> Ohio and
> Kansas.
>
> But really, this new EPA outrage is part of the pattern of the Obama
> Administration.  Cap-and-trade is bogged down for now in the Senate
> (though
> they'll try to bring it back this year), so the liberals try to use
> an
> un-elected bureaucracy to pass their radical agenda.  First, they
> declared
> that greenhouse gases are a "threat" to the environment and to health,
> so
> they're pushing new regulations that will in effect pass cap-and-
> trade
> without Congress having to act.  Now, they're pushing this new
> "rainwater
> runoff" tax.

Here in Oregon we have been charged on our sewer bills a fee for
stormwater runoff of impervious surfaces (roofs, parking lots, etc.)
for over 20 years, and it always stuck in my craw! Homeowners get a
flat fee to pay. Businesses actually pay a fee depending on the size
of their impervious surfaces. There used to be a way homeowners good
get out of it by providing for drainage on their own property, instead
of allowing water to runoff into the storm sewer system, but the local
politicians managed to plug that loophole, and now everyone has to pay
whether they have stormwater runoff or not! Really fair, huh?

Double-A

Vesele
2010-04-12 16:05:41 EST
On Mon, 12 Apr 2010 05:22:00 -0700 (PDT), HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com>
wrote:

>A Washington, D.C. bureaucracy plans on forcing your local
>county or city to slap new taxes on you

This is absurd. First a breathing tax, then a medical tax and now a
water tax.

Okay here's the deal with all of these absurd taxes.

The European aristocracy (EUA) print the US money, which has no value
unless people are forced into using it. Considering retail sales are
all but gone in the USA, the only way people will use the EUA money is
if they're forced into using it to pay taxes to the US government.
Then the lion's share of the money (which now has value) is channeled
back to the EUA via the Federal Reserve and they can continue being
parasites!

Since all Americans know this, why don't the EUA just send a bill to
all new American parents with the amount their new born children owe
the EUA?

This would just be a whole lot more efficient, and that way all loyal
Americans can assure that Queen Elizabeth and Lord Rothschild have
a place to sleep and night and a hot meal, considering they're
vagrants in the USA.

Vesele
2010-04-12 16:27:29 EST
On Mon, 12 Apr 2010 16:05:41 -0400, Vesele <non@non.non> wrote:

>On Mon, 12 Apr 2010 05:22:00 -0700 (PDT), HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>A Washington, D.C. bureaucracy plans on forcing your local
>>county or city to slap new taxes on you
>
>This is absurd. First a breathing tax, then a medical tax and now a
>water tax.
>
>Okay here's the deal with all of these absurd taxes.
>
>The European aristocracy (EUA) print the US money, which has no value
>unless people are forced into using it. Considering retail sales are
>all but gone in the USA, the only way people will use the EUA money is
>if they're forced into using it to pay taxes to the US government.
>Then the lion's share of the money (which now has value) is channeled
>back to the EUA via the Federal Reserve and they can continue being
>parasites!
>
>Since all Americans know this, why don't the EUA just send a bill to
>all new American parents with the amount their new born children owe
>the EUA?
>
>This would just be a whole lot more efficient, and that way all loyal
>Americans can assure that Queen Elizabeth and Lord Rothschild have
>a place to sleep and night and a hot meal, considering they're
>vagrants in the USA.

In addition to the above since there's no jobs in the USA, the EUA
will have to pay Americans for not working via social programs or have
the US government be the only employer. This way the EUA can tax them
on the money they give them and the whole scheme will work! The
objective is to keep the dollar in circulation and with value in a
closed system.

I'd say the EUA is planning on a global dollar collapse and wants to
assure they are able to run their money scheme at least in the USA and
castrate the US states ability to print their own money.

I mean, SOMEONE has to feed the Aristocracy of Europe now that the
global carbon tax is defunct.

Cwatters

> Would President Obama's Environmental Protection Agency really force
> Bert to pay a tax on "rainwater runoff" from homes and small
> businesses?
>
> You bet they would. In fact, the EPA, under radical environmentalist
> Lisa Jackson, is proposing regulations to do just that.

I'd complain if I were you. You already pay tax for cleaning up after
flooding caused by run off. Usually it comes out of some government
emergency fund which presumably you already contribute to through the tax
system.

On Apr 12, 10:48 am, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
> On Apr 12, 1:29 pm, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Hvac  I live in "Severn Trent Avatar" Its called a village(not a city)
> > > yet bigger in area and population than Kissimmi. It is known built by
> > > Mafia.  Village does not allow cloths lines in back yard. My solar
> > > barrels can easily be outlawed and carted away by Waste Management
> > > Mafia   6 foreclosed homes on my street (Balboa Dr.) have government
> > > owned signs. America is 100% fascist and Severn Trent built Poinciana
> > > as a test area 30 years ago. Severn Trent Toho would like to shut of
> > > my sewerage(But can't do it easily)  Progress Energy is hoping I can't
> > > pay their fraudulent electric bills.  There is a saying you "Can't
> > > fight city hall" Now its you "Can't fight Mafia America"    Taking
> > > population count as I type. Filling out the form gives out the right
> > > information that Mafia fascist need. Think about it  TreBert
>
> > In jolly old England they actually forbid and actively police against
> > storm water collection, because they need to keep taxing folks to
> > death by way of whatever there city water meter reads.
>
> >  ~ BG- Hide quoted text -

> Severn Trent water comes out of UK They were made to give back 100s of
> thousands of pounds. They know me there. Here is Florida the money
> they sleal from the poor go into GOP deep pockets. iTS PROVEN
> TreBert

How about that shallow well, I asked if you could dig all by yourself?

~ BG