Research Discussion: Tiger Woods Is A Slow Learner

Tiger Woods Is A Slow Learner

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_122drrhz8ch

> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_122drrhz8ch

Let's see. Tiger does Nike commercials. Big bucks. What does Hagar do?
Oh, yeah. On cable channel 103 between 2AM and 3AM you can see Hagar in the
Big Mo's Used Trailers commercials. Hags picture comes up when Mo shouts
"We finance anyone." It was nice of them to air brush Hagar's teeth back
in.

On Apr 10, 3:56 pm, "Notroll2010" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message

> >http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_122drrhz8ch
>
> Let's see.  Tiger does Nike commercials.  Big bucks.  What does Hagar do?
> Oh, yeah.  On cable channel 103 between 2AM and 3AM you can see Hagar in the
> Big Mo's Used Trailers commercials.  Hags picture comes up when Mo shouts
> "We finance anyone."  It was nice of them to air brush Hagar's teeth back
> in.

Hagar outsells more redneck T-shirts than most anyone else, and after
the 3rd sweaty day they double as underpants, with the neck hole used
for improved farting.

~ BG

Jake
2010-04-10 19:46:10 EST
On Apr 10, 6:37 pm, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 10, 3:56 pm, "Notroll2010" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>
> > "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message

> > >http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_122drrhz8ch
>
> > Let's see.  Tiger does Nike commercials.  Big bucks.  What does Hagar do?
> > Oh, yeah.  On cable channel 103 between 2AM and 3AM you can see Hagar in the
> > Big Mo's Used Trailers commercials.  Hags picture comes up when Mo shouts
> > "We finance anyone."  It was nice of them to air brush Hagar's teeth back
> > in.
>
> Hagar outsells more redneck T-shirts than most anyone else, and after
> the 3rd sweaty day they double as underpants, with the neck hole used
> for improved farting.
>
>  ~ BG

But he prefers the Depends disposables. Cause they have that powdery
scent on them. In Hags case though, that powdery scent doesn't last
very long. Huh, Hags?
Jake.

On Apr 10, 6:37 pm, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 10, 3:56 pm, "Notroll2010" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>
> > "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message

> > >http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_122drrhz8ch
>
> > Let's see. Tiger does Nike commercials. Big bucks. What does Hagar do?
> > Oh, yeah. On cable channel 103 between 2AM and 3AM you can see Hagar in
> > the
> > Big Mo's Used Trailers commercials. Hags picture comes up when Mo shouts
> > "We finance anyone." It was nice of them to air brush Hagar's teeth back
> > in.
>
> Hagar outsells more redneck T-shirts than most anyone else, and after
> the 3rd sweaty day they double as underpants, with the neck hole used
> for improved farting.
>
> ~ BG

But he prefers the Depends disposables. Cause they have that powdery
scent on them. In Hags case though, that powdery scent doesn't last
very long. Huh, Hags?
Jake.
************************************
When the powder gets wet and stinky, I take them to your momma, who
scrapes then clean for me and makes Tacos from the scrapings, mixed with
road-kill, of course. I think that's why your head's so fucked up, Jake.

On Apr 10, 6:37 pm, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 10, 3:56 pm, "Notroll2010" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>
> > "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message

> > >http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_122drrhz8ch
>
> > Let's see. Tiger does Nike commercials. Big bucks. What does Hagar do?
> > Oh, yeah. On cable channel 103 between 2AM and 3AM you can see Hagar in
> > the
> > Big Mo's Used Trailers commercials. Hags picture comes up when Mo shouts
> > "We finance anyone." It was nice of them to air brush Hagar's teeth back
> > in.
>
> Hagar outsells more redneck T-shirts than most anyone else, and after
> the 3rd sweaty day they double as underpants, with the neck hole used
> for improved farting.
>
> ~ BG

But he prefers the Depends disposables. Cause they have that powdery
scent on them. In Hags case though, that powdery scent doesn't last
very long. Huh, Hags?
Jake.
Someone needs to tell Hags that you're supposed to change them after every
dump, not just shake them out.

> "jake" <blueschief@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Apr 10, 6:37 pm, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Apr 10, 3:56 pm, "Notroll2010" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>>
>> > "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message

>> > Let's see. Tiger does Nike commercials. Big bucks. What does Hagar do?
>> > Oh, yeah. On cable channel 103 between 2AM and 3AM you can see Hagar in
>> > the
>> > Big Mo's Used Trailers commercials. Hags picture comes up when Mo
>> > shouts
>> > "We finance anyone." It was nice of them to air brush Hagar's teeth
>> > back
>> > in.
>>
>> Hagar outsells more redneck T-shirts than most anyone else, and after
>> the 3rd sweaty day they double as underpants, with the neck hole used
>> for improved farting.
>>
>> ~ BG
>
> But he prefers the Depends disposables. Cause they have that powdery
> scent on them. In Hags case though, that powdery scent doesn't last
> very long. Huh, Hags?
> Jake.
> ************************************
> When the powder gets wet and stinky, I take them to your momma, who
> scrapes then clean for me and makes Tacos from the scrapings, mixed with
> road-kill, of course. I think that's why your head's so fucked up, Jake.

When the powder gets wet and stinky, Hags just turns them inside out,
dropping turds as he walks. He's got diaper rash from his knees to his
nipples and when he walks around the trailer park folks call him Shit 'n
Shuffle.

Jake
2010-04-11 12:13:10 EST
On Apr 10, 5:30 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_122drrhz8ch

Ignorant craKKKer racist.
Jake.

On Apr 10, 5:30 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_122drrhz8ch

Ignorant craKKKer racist.
Jake.
Hags is just jealous of all of Tiger's succcess. That's how crackers roll.

Bert
2010-04-11 13:19:51 EST
On Apr 10, 7:53 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Apr 10, 6:37 pm, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Apr 10, 3:56 pm, "Notroll2010" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>
> > > "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message

> > > Let's see. Tiger does Nike commercials. Big bucks. What does Hagar do?
> > > Oh, yeah. On cable channel 103 between 2AM and 3AM you can see Hagar in
> > > the
> > > Big Mo's Used Trailers commercials. Hags picture comes up when Mo shouts
> > > "We finance anyone." It was nice of them to air brush Hagar's teeth back
> > > in.
>
> > Hagar outsells more redneck T-shirts than most anyone else, and after
> > the 3rd sweaty day they double as underpants, with the neck hole used
> > for improved farting.
>
> > ~ BG
>
> But he prefers the Depends disposables.  Cause they have that powdery
> scent on them.  In Hags case though, that powdery scent doesn't last
> very long.  Huh, Hags?
> Jake.
> When the powder gets wet and stinky, I take them to your momma, who
> scrapes then clean for me and makes Tacos from the scrapings, mixed with
> road-kill, of course. I think that's why your head's so fucked up, Jake.- Hide quoted text -

Hager (the hooker) Tiger is playing golf at the Masters Tiger is
worth a billion bucks. Hager's balls hang low,and hates to see Tiger
or Obama so much better off. Sad but so very true TreBert