Research Discussion: Sun Gobbles Up Yet Another Comet ... Cool

Sun Gobbles Up Yet Another Comet ... Cool

http://spaceweather.com/images2010/09apr10/comet_c2_big2.gif?PHPSESSID=tp36a6b3dh7khg3cb3q6anuc45

Jake
2010-04-10 15:00:21 EST
On Apr 10, 1:56 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> http://spaceweather.com/images2010/09apr10/comet_c2_big2.gif?PHPSESSI...

Just a pic of a crakkker's shit encrusted anus. Stupid craKKKer.
Jake.

On Apr 10, 11:56 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> http://spaceweather.com/images2010/09apr10/comet_c2_big2.gif?PHPSESSI...

What was the mass of that sucker when it was merely at 1 AU?

~ BG

On Apr 10, 1:56 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> http://spaceweather.com/images2010/09apr10/comet_c2_big2.gif?PHPSESSI...

Just a pic of a crakkker's shit encrusted anus. Stupid craKKKer.
Jake.

************************************
Preoccupation with the human anus noted. You might as well fess up that you
are gay. I realize it is difficult for you to suppress your
faggodociousness, but the
sooner you admit to yourself that you like it up the old pooper, the gayer
you
will be when you finally grow up. Who knows, you might even become
someone's main bitch ... just don't tell the other Wetbacks.

Your monotonous repetitiveness of the letter "K" is also duly noted. To
diversify your limited brain, perhaps you could learn how to read ... you
will discover that there are many more fun letters in the alphabet besides
your all time favorite "K".

Liberalism is a Mental Disorder, Jake, but you may be too far gone for
remedial intervention.

H.

On Apr 10, 1:56 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> http://spaceweather.com/images2010/09apr10/comet_c2_big2.gif?PHPSESSI...

Just a pic of a crakkker's shit encrusted anus. Stupid
craKKKer.
Jake.
==============================

Tell me Joke, how is it you are so familiar with a shit
encrusted anus?
H.

"H." <hbosch@charter.net> wrote in message

> "jake" <blueschief@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Apr 10, 1:56 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>> http://spaceweather.com/images2010/09apr10/comet_c2_big2.gif?PHPSESSI...
>
> Just a pic of a crakkker's shit encrusted anus. Stupid craKKKer.
> Jake.
>
> Tell me Joke, how is it you are so familiar with a shit encrusted anus?
> H.

That's what the Beaners serve up for dessert, after pigging out on those
road-kill possum Tacos ... figures