Research Discussion: Financial Wizardry By Jake The Beaner ...

Financial Wizardry By Jake The Beaner ...

Wow ... de Greaseball dude ... his Mojo be woikin' overtime ...

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_56dpkt9hd2

Jake
2010-04-10 13:05:49 EST
On Apr 10, 11:53 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> Wow ... de Greaseball dude ... his Mojo be woikin' overtime ...
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_56dpkt9hd2

You stupid craKKKer. I'm gonna go look for a pic of your 40+ year old
motorized wheelchair that runs on gasoline, bitch!
Jake.

On Apr 10, 11:53 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> Wow ... de Greaseball dude ... his Mojo be woikin' overtime ...
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_56dpkt9hd2

You stupid craKKKer. I'm gonna go look for a pic of your 40+ year old
motorized wheelchair that runs on gasoline, bitch!
Jake.

I suppose you could ... if you were smart enough ... but you're a lowly
and retarded Beaner, so stick with your crayons and wrapping paper
and let momma know when your depends are full with that nasty
brown stuff.

With you, Jakster, I feel like I am engaged in a battle of wits with an
unarmed man ...

Ala

> Wow ... de Greaseball dude ... his Mojo be woikin' overtime ...
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_56dpkt9hd2

I know a guy who rides one of these, he works our farm.
He is 17 and has 2 kids. with limited visitation.
He never has a place to sleep.
And he's never had a meal that wasn't between two pieces of bread.

"Ala" <alackrity@comcast.net> wrote in message

> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
>> Wow ... de Greaseball dude ... his Mojo be woikin' overtime ...
>>
>> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_56dpkt9hd2
>>

> I know a guy who rides one of these, he works our farm.
> He is 17 and has 2 kids. with limited visitation.
> He never has a place to sleep.
> And he's never had a meal that wasn't between two pieces of bread.

Are you sure you're not describing Jake ???
He is a Wetback, has STDs so bad that his dick leaves a trail of dribbles,
his seester is a hooker and his mother can remove her teeth for one of
those primo BJs that only a Beaner gene pool can produce.
He never sleeps either, since he's afraid the cops might find him.
He also like "Hamm Sandwiches", a 12oz can of Hamm's beer between
two Denny's throw-away slices of toast.
Looks like you're onto him ... well, except Jake is too lazy to work ...
he's a Democrat..

> "Ala" <alackrity@comcast.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
>>> Wow ... de Greaseball dude ... his Mojo be woikin' overtime ...
>>>
>>> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_56dpkt9hd2
>>>

>> I know a guy who rides one of these, he works our farm.
>> He is 17 and has 2 kids. with limited visitation.
>> He never has a place to sleep.
>> And he's never had a meal that wasn't between two pieces of bread.
>
> Are you sure you're not describing Jake ???
> He is a Wetback, has STDs so bad that his dick leaves a trail of dribbles,
> his seester is a hooker and his mother can remove her teeth for one of
> those primo BJs that only a Beaner gene pool can produce.
> He never sleeps either, since he's afraid the cops might find him.
> He also like "Hamm Sandwiches", a 12oz can of Hamm's beer between
> two Denny's throw-away slices of toast.
> Looks like you're onto him ... well, except Jake is too lazy to work ...
> he's a Democrat..

This from Hagar, the King of Clap. At age 17 he transitioned from the tit
to Jack Daniels. At 18 he was rejected by the Cracker militia because he
was "just to fucking ugly." At 22 he was featured on the Jerry Springer
special, "Dolly the Cloned Ewe and the Men She's Known." Since then he's
had a number of jobs and a series of relationships, each worse than the
last. Currently, he's a septic tank pumper for "Shit b Gone" and is dating
two of the three little pigs.